Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Taxes...Taxes... :-P It's Tax Time.

to Ravioli_Max blog   to recent blogs

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] at 05,Mar,18 06:05   Pageviews: 47

It's tax time here in the United States (and up in Canada too)...well bleah to that. I just wanted to take a moment and say how thankful I am that some people chose to be Certified Public Accountants as their career in life. Whew, I'm so grateful. How about you hire a CPA, do you do your taxes all on your own, does a friend help you with them, or do you own a computer proggy like Turbo Tax?

New Comment

By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 18,Mar,18 03:40
the dreaded tax man, well without him we'd all be driving on dirt roads and missing out on an education, the game is getting as much back as we can *lix*

By onthelose [Ignore] at 05,Mar,18 10:36
My daughter uses turbo tax. What's wrong with anyone even the rich keeping more of their money.By the way I have never worked for a poor guy ,maybe you have. Worked for yourself.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] at 09,Mar,18 23:06
I'm sorry, I don't follow you.

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] at 09,Mar,18 00:36
The days taxes are due...

In the USA-April 17th.
In Canada-The internet says, "The 15th of June 2018. Filing due date for 2017 tax returns for self-employed in Canada. In case of balance owing for 2017, it still has to be paid before the 30th of April 2018."

In Australia-The internet says, "After the financial year ends, you have until the 31st of October to lodge your tax return for that year - for the tax year beginning the 1st of July 2017 and ending the 30th of June 2018, you'll have until the 31st of October, 2018 (unless you use a registered tax agent for assistance, in which case the deadline falls later)."

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] at 09,Mar,18 00:12
Thanks for all the responses, everyone.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] at 05,Mar,18 08:22
I hire a CPA to do mine
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] at 09,Mar,18 00:11
I'm so thankful for CPAs.

By pifad [Ignore] at 05,Mar,18 11:02
I have a CPA who does my taxes. Id never tackle that task myself.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] at 09,Mar,18 00:08
Me too.

By cody8789 [Ignore] at 05,Mar,18 12:41
H&r block for me
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] at 09,Mar,18 00:07
In this area I'm in, at the moment, the H & R Block offices got some bad reviews. Around here they're called The Blockheads. I saw their reviews and decided not to pick them. I'm glad they're a lot better in your area!

By leopoldij [Ignore] at 05,Mar,18 06:48
I heard that Trump is taking money from the rich and redistributing to the poor.
By leopoldij [Ignore] at 05,Mar,18 06:48
Or is it the other way round? I can't remember...

By AussieMan187 [Ignore] at 05,Mar,18 06:43
I do mine online. It's not that hard, it's cheaper too.

New Comment

Show It Off