Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Bukakke and Gangbang

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #543509 [Ignore] 18,Oct,17 16:06
Hi all
I am a 43 year old woman looking at exploring the possibility of a gangbang and bukakke. I am clean, still fertile - how long for who knows! My periods are around 24th each month. I still think I am fairly fit although the signs are starting to show. I have had 2 guys several times DP ando spit roast but I think I am ready to have several guys enjoy me. I'm tight also. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for me?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.gangbang for wife   2.gangbang   3.Would you participate in a gangbang if someone here invited you?   4.Gangbang   5.Gangbang photoshoot  

Comments:
By Ablaze [Ignore] 05,May,22 05:36 other posts 
Go it. I like to participate in big orgies, it is awesome to have a long sex covered with cum with many cocks and holes around you.

By epep50 [Ignore] 01,May,22 14:30 other posts 
Are you down with multiple men fucking you and cumming in your pussy back to back no clean up?
By #275407 02,May,22 00:12
I don't think she's capable of giving you an answer because it's a 4 year old post and she is no longer a member
By knewbi [Ignore] 02,May,22 12:31 other posts 
I wonder if she ever reached her goal?
By #275407 02,May,22 13:41
Maybe she did and that's why she's no longer here

By #311947 22,Oct,17 08:05
Go for it! You will love it. I love girls that can handle a crowd.

By #485312 20,Oct,17 01:39
good luck with that, getting blokes together is like herding cats, try an organised group, its a way to have all the hard work done, the dudes pay to go and you'll get what you want.. *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Oct,17 19:15 other posts 
There used to be a lot of activity in these things in the UK. Apparently, it slowed down a bit now. Like the dogging craze. But here's a site that could be useful:

only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals