Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#42

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,24 22:35 other posts 
Stupid is, is stupid does,
his life didn't matter to much to him or he woulda known not to point a gun to his own head and pull the trigger.what else did he expect?
only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,May,24 07:34 other posts 

"Gun-related deaths from preventable, intentional, and undetermined causes totaled 48,204 in 2022, a decrease of 1% from 48,830 deaths in 2021. Suicides account for 56% of deaths related to firearms, while 41% were homicides, and about 1% were preventable/accidental. Please note that the term gun is used on this page to refer to firearms that can be carried by a person, not to the larger class of weapon."

1% is shy of 500 people/year. You never cared about it before,
so why do you think it's newsworthy now?
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,24 18:33 other posts 
Well, this is just to illustrate once again for the seemingly millionth time that black people do not value their OWN lives, why should any one else?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,May,24 03:53 other posts 
This anecdote illustrates that?
One stupid black kid accidentally shot himself and that's what you think?
No, you just want to justify your hate for black people.

And what's the 'once again' about? The other black kid, who was dumb enough
to ring the doorbell in the evening, without knowing the address 100% surely?
Yeah, obviously that's not valuing your life, because that mistake is lethal.
Only in your fucked up country.

However, you only value the lives of zygotes and fetuses,
and everyone who has left the womb is worthless the next day,
so I'm not surprised you think that way.
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,May,24 04:04 other posts 
Again for the millionth time Ananas2xLekker you have no understanding of what happens here except what libtard media reports. You have NEVER been here even once. Now how the hell can you preach to us about what we see. I have not criticized your country with the exception of calling it small. You know nothing about and nor do we with you I have never been to your small country nor do I intend to. Sounds like a libtard just blowing your shit around to irritate everyone.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,May,24 04:06 other posts 
I have that understanding from what YOU lot tell me.
You all were very clear that the old guy was justified
to kill that black kid ringing his doorbell in the evening.

You have lots of opinions about countries you've never been in.
And you don't know shit about anything, not even your own country.
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,May,24 04:45 other posts 
I do know I have black family members (six) that agree with me... I guess I imagine that. Do you have any in your family So ignorant.?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,May,24 05:05 other posts 
You cannot chose your family. We have black friends. Do you?
My own family is tiny, I have just one brother. He has a white girlfriend.
My family in law are racists, they cannot even talk with black people.

Your black family members surely call you racist behind your back.
They don't agree with you, they just want to shut you up.

Racism is having negative opinions about a race in general.
Saying "black people do not value their OWN lives" is racism.
Even if some black people say it themselves, that's still racism.
If you don't understand that, that's ignorance.

Ask your black family members if they value their own lives.
And if they like it that phart generalizes them as people who
do not value their own lives, because they are black.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,24 16:07 other posts 
I am sorry, stating facts is not racism.
Blacks do not value their own lives or they would do something to stop killing each other.
NOTHING racist about that. Just a simple factual statement. EDIT, now that I think about it,it is showing sympathy for them and is a small attempt to wake them up to the problems.
IF I wanted to make what you feel is a racist rant I would further that by saying they ENJOY killing each other,it gets them on the nightly news.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 08:42 other posts 
You don't do anything to stop white people from killing each other either.
You keep supporting gun rights without restrictions, which is killing tens of thousands of people of all colors. Most mass shooters are WHITE.
And you do NOTHING!!! Do you enjoy it?

It just makes them exactly the same as you. Do you value your own life?
You think healthcare is just for people who can afford it. You can not.
That's you not caring about your own life enough, to do something.

Racism is generalizing people by their color. What you are saying for ALL black people is objectively untrue for lots of black people. There are many black people organizing to solve their problems, working to keep their kids out of trouble and providing them with a future.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,24 08:44 other posts 
healthcare is entirely different.it does not involve a crook that has walked thru the revolving doors of justice 15 times.
True, health care is expensive for me,but my care is not everyone else's problem.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 11:04 other posts 
"but my care is not everyone else's problem."
Yes, it is, that's called 'solidarity'.
The average animal cares more about it's peers,
than you want humanity to care about each other.
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,24 14:30 other posts 
I am so sick of this your problem is my problem shit in society, it gets us no where.

IF each person took care of them selves, there would be no need for all this solidarity crap.

"Social solidarity emphasizes the interdependence between individuals in a society, which allows individuals to feel that they can enhance the lives of others. It is a core principle of collective action and is founded on shared values and beliefs among different groups in society"

Groups, others, why not take care of 1's SELF!???
"Independent living means the ability to examine alternatives and make informed decisions and direct one's own life. "
Although I am partially handicapped, this concept should apply to everyone.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,May,24 02:20 other posts 
Are you kidding? Being a community is how humans build this civilization.

Your idea just means survival of the fittest. This is what animals do.
Have you seen any animals building a civilization lately?

Humanity only survived and evolved because we developed our brains.
Without our brains we are just a weak, naked ape.
But one brain alone doesn't build a civilization.
We did that by working together as communities.
Every conflict between communities just set us back.
The communities that worked together on the most equal footing
and had the mentality of 'your problem is my problem' the most,
created the most progress.

"why not take care of 1's SELF!?" Because with that mindset
we would have been EXTINCT millions of years ago.
By phart [Ignore] 31,May,24 07:22 other posts 
but with this sense of community everything we have done as humans has heated the earth, made some rich and some poor,some hungry,some not and so on if everything liberals say is to be taken as truth, so this system you like is not working either according to your own mindset.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,May,24 13:09 other posts 
The problem is that the communities we are evolved to be capable of understanding is the size of the tribes we once had. We are not evolved to understand a community of 8 billion people. That's what tribalism comes from. People will help their neighbors in a small village, but the sense of community is much less in a big city. Still, if you live in Boston and there is a terrorist bomber, then even in a big city people will help others.
That's even less for people in another city nearby and even less again in the next state. When something bad happens in another country, most people will not consider that their community. If they see that country as
an opposing tribe, they might even consider their suffering welcome.

In any case, humanity has spread over the earth like locusts, affecting every square inch of its surface, the resources below it, every drop of water and every breath of air. There is no going back. If we continue
the way we have done, we will destroy the vulnerable balance of life
that supports our own lives.

The only way humanity can survive is to enlarge our sense of our tribe to the whole global community. Some people call that 'globalism' and consider it a bad thing. That's because they only see corrupt politicians and owners of corporations embrace 'globalism', who are the most selfish and least qualified people to save humanity. They just want to control the global population for their own wealth and power. If we want to save humanity,
we have to all enlarge our tribes and do it soon, or we will all see the demise of our small tribes, sooner than most of you think.
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,24 07:09 other posts 
the black kid ringing a door bell. Yes, that is a terriable situation.
BUT for crying out loud what so hard for you to understand about a older person minding their own bussiness in their own home, being concerned for their safety in a country that the justice system is failing more and more every day,allowing criminals to roam like cattle in the streets?
How was the old man to know if the kid was ok and making a mistake or if he was there to harm and rob?
He wasn't wearing a sign.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,May,24 09:49 other posts 
How? You ask the person at the door! Sound can get through a door.
Then the kid would have just said he was there to pick up his brother.
If he doesn't go away, after hearing he's at the wrong house, then it starts to get suspicious. Still no reason to shoot him, but a reason to threaten him with it.

You don't assume that someone is out to get you and kill them just to make sure.
If you are scared, don't open the door. Or buy one of those brackets that keep the door from opening completely.
If you shoot someone without justification, you should go to prison.

Unless the old man was demented as fuck, but then his family should have taken his gun away. If you are pro life enough to ban people from having sex, you should be pro life enough to take away the guns from people who are a danger to society.

Would you shoot someone just for ringing your doorbell?
If you would, you are not a responsible gun owner, but a threat to society,
and someone should take away your gun(s).

The justice system in your country isn't failing, you are failing!
Crime has been going down for decades and you are getting more afraid
by the day. Your fear is what causes all those murders.
No justice system can solve that.

It requires common sense gun reform and a culture shift.
Right-wingers are a bunch of scared little bitches. MAN UP!
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,24 10:11 other posts 
So you feel it is ok to leave old people defenseless at home? when you get to a certain age is someone just going to grab you and put you in a safe spot under a light?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,May,24 10:15 other posts 
I said "demented as fuck", didn't I?
Being old isn't a reason, thinking some random kid, the mailman, the neighbor
or your own family is a robber, that is a reason to get your guns taken away.

There is a line between your right to defend yourself
and other people's rights to be defended from YOU.

At some point old people get their drivers license revoked,
to protect the other people on the road. SAME THING!
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,24 14:37 other posts 
Far far from the same thing.
i can't believe you are that naive.
you are educated past the point of thinking it is ok to leave old people at home alone with out defense.The only way I guess you will understand is when you get old and can still do things for yourself but your family says to hell with you and leaves you alone. living alone can be scary enough if you can defend yourself. much less being UNable to defend yourself and be at the mercy of thugs barging in on you in your own home.It is called home invasion. And the folks doing it don't exactly announce their intent.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,May,24 10:17 other posts 
If old people become a danger to themselves and other people around them, they should not be living alone. What a stupid idea that you can just hand them a gun and they will be fine.

No one is able to defend themselves against "thugs barging in on you in your own home". I'm not a small guy, but I'm probably not able to defend myself against two or three hardened criminals, so why should some old guy be able to defend himself against that? You are saying it yourself: "the folks doing it don't exactly announce their intent". Are you carrying your gun in a holster,
like a cowboy? Unless you have that gun at the ready, you won't have any time in that case.

You are a scared little kitten, for imagining you are in need of protecting yourself against that. And you have illusions of being Rambo, for thinking if that happens you can save yourself. There are almost no accounts of people actually defending themselves against actual violence like that. Meanwhile, there are 50,000 gun deaths each year. The risk of some old man or you dying from an accidental shooting is many many times higher than the possibility of you surviving an assault that you had otherwise not survived. All because of your fantasy that you might one day be forced to defend yourself, your risk resulting from everyone having guns is about 1000 times higher.

I'm sure you are not as stupid with guns as that rapper kid.
But there are lots of people walking around who are just that stupid,
and your ideas put a gun in the hands of all those stupid people.
There are way more stupid people than there are thugs who want to kill you.

Your cause of death will most likely be a lack of healthcare, which is also a result of your own ideas. If a bullet ends your life, it will either be from your own gun, the AR-15 from some lunatic mass shooter, some idiot discharging his gun by accident, some idiot doing target practice on his scrap wood fence when you drive by, or some other random thing you have no possibility of defending yourself against. Those things do not happen in my country,
where random idiots usually don't have guns to play with.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,24 12:54 other posts 
so you are a typical liberal that does not feel like people have the right to defend themselves?
Well I HOPE you are never a victim of a crime. But if you are, and survive, I am willing to bet you are smart enough to put the facts together.
And another thing you seem to miss ,responsible gun owners KNOW how to USE their guns and when it is justified. protecting 1's life and family, is that justification.

Why is it that you can't understand that you can't secure the people with a few law men that are minutes away in a emergency? And why leave ALL defenseless because of a few loonies? The loonies not being kept locked up is part of what breeds insecurity.
I may not be able to run fast,or fight, But i am no so damn slow I am just going to sit here and let someone shoot me without them needing some corks to.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,May,24 00:31 other posts 
Give up with this, I already posed this to him about a knife and a gun fight. He merely stated what are you going to do show up carrying a gun. I never threatend him either. I merely meant what if a law breaker, crimininal or illegal alien confronted him with an illegally obtained gun(stolen gun etc).
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 05:59 other posts 
Yes, I don't care. I accept the risk of not being able to defend myself with the optimum tools for killing, so I'm not under the overall added risk of everyone having the optimum tools for killing.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,24 08:25 other posts 
Gee,you must not value your life either, I bet you stand outside during a thunderstorm.Do you also eat raw foods and use drugs?

ok, that was being a smart ass but really, just because YOU don't care, doesn't mean the rest of us should not.
My life means alot to me,if I am gone, others i care about have no 1 else to depend on in their time of need. A criminal with intent to harm me, is like you,he doesn't care, he thinks he has the right to end my life. He don't. And I don't intend to let him without a fight.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,May,24 10:10 other posts 
Is this logic really so difficult for you?

I don't care about your fantasy of defending yourself.
I care about actual risks to my life being minimized.

In 5 years, about 650 people were killed in my country,
mostly by people they knew. Or criminals killing criminals.
We had three mass shooting in our whole history.

The risk that I need to protect myself is incredibly small.
Way smaller than your risk of getting killed, without you ever
having the chance to defend yourself or trying and failing.

Your risk of getting killed is much much higher.
You care more about your fantasy of defending yourself,
than about the actual risk to your life.

I prefer to live my life, instead of being too afraid to live.
I understand which risks are irresponsible and which are worth it.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,24 16:12 other posts 
It is not a fantasy dingdong! It is reality here in the US. When you live in rural areas, your law enforcement the libs think we should depend on for our safety are to far away.
Look at what several states have done recently in regards to guns, Louisiana for 1.

There is alot of stuff here you will love BUT, there are also clear statements made about it not being documented about guns preventing crimes well enough to prove 1 way or another.
That is done on purpose in my opionion.

over 70,000 crimes prevented with guns in 2018. ok, let's say that they didn't have a gun but had a big stick, how high would that number be? And what do you tell those 70,000 potential victims if they ask why they shouldn't have a gun when it is documented that a gun prevented them from being a victim?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,24 12:02 other posts 
You are also claiming that it's the cities where all that crime is,
so why do you need to defend yourself in rural areas?

"According to the survey, firearms were used defensively in 166,900 nonfatal violent crimes between 2014 and 2018, which works out to an average of 33,380 per year."

This data is collected by means of surveys. Are they calling it using their firearm defensively, when they are in an argument and take out their gun to make the other guy back off? That's not a crime prevented, that's what leads to your 43,000 gun deaths per year.

In any case, if there is any truth to that number of crimes and prevented crimes, I understand you wanting to arm yourself. But that's your country being out of control. We don't have that. We don't have your violent crime and murder rates, so I have no reason to arm myself.

In my opinion, your violent crime and murder rates are caused by your 2nd amendment rights. You would be safer if you didn't have them.
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,24 14:38 other posts 
Um, you are missing a key point.
IF guns were outlawed only outlaws would have guns, is a old saying that's been around for decades BUT it is the truth and totally logical.
If you are of criminal intent, the sudden outlawing of your tool of choice to commit crimes with is NOT going to prompt you to surrender it to the first cop you see. You will sit back and wait until all the law abiding citizens turn in their guns and then use yours to further your criminal activity ,knowing full well your victims are defenseless.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,May,24 03:34 other posts 
Like I pointed out before, you are going back to square one.
This is that basic argument all gun lovers start with.

Being an 'outlaw' isn't in people genes. People become an outlaw when they commit their first crime. For some, that first crime is mass murder with an AR-15. For others, that first crime is shoplifting.
With guns being available to everyone as easy as in your country, it is easy to become a mass shooter or an armed robber. In my country, this is both difficult and expensive. They either have to go through the trouble of taking up shooting sports and getting a silence or they have to buy a gun on the black market. At that point, they have to involve themselves with (other) criminals, which is dangerous.
Our criminals are not in the gun selling business, because that is not profitable in our country, they distribute guns among themselves as their tools of the trade, which is mostly drugs-related. They are not interested in a small profit, because they are making millions in their business. They don't need the risk of the buyer being an undercover cop, a competitor messing with their business or a crazy person attracting attention.

Most mass murderers don't plan that far ahead or are not even mentally capable of planning and executing that. In your country, they just have a gun laying around. Armed robbers are mostly working alone. It is an inefficient crime;
to much risk for its reward. We had 467 armed robberies last year.
71% of them are caught and imprisoned.

In my country, anyone who is searched or arrested by police, having an unlicensed gun carries a prison sentence of maximum 4 years.
In your country, criminals can just walk around with their guns, looking for a chance to us it, without the risk of being imprisoned.

The situation where all law abiding citizens are defenseless already exists, in my country. Almost no one is allowed to carry a gun on them and all other gun owners either have their gun locked in a safe at the shooting range or at home. Of all licenses, 88% is issued for shooting sports. A much lower percentage than 12% (I cannot find the actual percentage) of licenses is issued for justified self-defense.
Even an owner of a jewelry store would need additional justification.
Target sports guns are all limited to .22. Hunting requires a two year course and exam. Any criminal would have terrible bad luck of ever meeting a law abiding citizen who can defend themself.
So, what are they waiting for?
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,May,24 03:53 other posts 
give it up phart this guy is an idiot.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,May,24 03:55 other posts 
Idiots are incapable of logical argumentation, like you.
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,May,24 03:56 other posts 
Like you Ananas2xLekker you always try to twist shit like libtards do.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,May,24 04:07 other posts 
Where am I twisting shit then?

You say "PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT",
but I have heard NO FACTS FROM YOU.
By phart [Ignore] 31,May,24 07:25 other posts 
not a idiot, just indoctrinated in a very liberal country.
He is similar to a teen ager that thinks he knows the world and doesn't know how to change a tire.
Give him time and ananas will eventually wake up day and a light bulb will flash in his head as he looks around and realizes, when the liberal coke bottle glasses fall off,the world is not what he has been lead to believe.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,May,24 13:12 other posts 
I don't live in a country that needs to protect children with armed guards. You are the indoctrinated side in this discussion, to think that this is normal, unrelated, a unfortunate side effect or the reason itself to arm yourselves.

And you are indoctrinated by corrupt politicians and media,
taking money from the military industrial complex and NRA.
You hear your arguments 24/7 from them, and parrot them along.
No one is telling me what to think.
A typical liberal? I am a liberal on personal issues, not on economic issues, as I explained before.

I want everyone to have the freedom to live their lives and have the opinions they want, up to the point that it affects others in a negative way too much. I accept that freedoms have some negative side effects. The right to life, the freedom of speech, the freedom of religion, the freedom to protests, bodily autonomy, the freedom of commerce, the freedom of identity expression, the freedom of movement, and all the others I have forgotten, all have restrictions to protect other people, who have the same rights and freedoms. Those rights are not evenly important, your right to live is more important than some other persons freedom of religion or freedom to protests, and vice versa.

People have a right to defend themselves, as long as that right doesn't reduce the rights of other people too much. Your interpretation of the 2nd amendment does reduce the rights of other people too much. Too many people die (in violent attacks) because of your right to protect yourself against dying (from a violent attack). All your schools need to be protected with many armed guards, for your interpretation of the 2nd amendment. The police is even too afraid to do their jobs of protecting people, because of your interpretation of the 2nd amendment. This is not acceptable. That's why you cannot have whatever tools you want, for your right to defend yourself. Only people who are at risk, because of their service to society, should have better tools to be able to defend themselves. An exception would be shooting sports, but I would strictly license those so the weapons are not used in self-defense, for people who are not at risk because of their service to society.

I am also a socialist, which means I support solidarity. The freedoms I support should improve society or at least not hurt it too much. As members of our society, we should not selfishly demand freedoms that hurt the majority of other peoples freedoms too much. Your interpretation of the 2nd amendment does hurt the majority of other peoples freedoms too much.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,May,24 21:32 other posts 
Whoa hoss, police are afraid to do their jobs because it does no good. The criminal arrested is released with no bail before officers can finish their paperwork.

Furthermore; they (the officers) have to be worried constantly for anything they say or do. It is left up to public opinion or a corrupt soro's District Attorney or a corrupt libtard judge. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT idiot.

You are an idot SOCIALIST is the major problem. Wanna be socialist and progressive libtards are also part of the problem. Open your eyes and be more attentive.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,24 23:08 other posts 
Bullshit! It's their fucking job to arrest them, even if their paperwork takes longer than the detainee is in a cell.

The police is afraid to go to any relational conflict, because there might be a gun involved. Our police officers don't have to be afraid like that.
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,24 22:10 other posts 
Yea, I know, your "criminals" are probably folks that scrape a little money off the top of the income from their liquor stores or something, your citizens are incapable of any violent crimes because they are to sedentary from the easy living, free health care etc lifestyle .Your criminals are probably on disability since they are to lazy to be strong enough to break a window or hold a ball bat up in the air to rob someone at bat point.
The cops just walk up and say, "hey pedro, we got fresh califlower in at the jail downtown, you want some and your criminals just go get in the range rover and ride in for free food.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,May,24 04:03 other posts 
Criminals, in my country, are either in financial crimes or in drugs.
Violent crimes with guns are mostly related to the drugs crimes.
People fighting, beating or killing partners, r@pe, etc. mostly don't involve guns. Those are crimes, but not the usual behavior of career criminals. People who commit those violent crimes have no guns.
In my country that is, in your country they mostly do have guns.
Are you talking about a case like this, when the police has to release someone, with no bail, before officers can finish their paperwork?

Listen to what he got arrested for.
Keep listening and learn something about your two-tier justice system.

By phart [Ignore] 30,May,24 06:22 other posts 

Take a bath before a flight?is it to much to ask?

Having worked with black people, there have been times the smell was intolerable.

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,24 13:11 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,May,24 10:52 other posts 
What a depressingly nonsensical story.

"In retrospect, I wish I’d posed a variation of the old election-year question. I’d have asked if their lives are better after the last 40 years, not just four. Then again, they may have given me the same answer I heard over and over: It’s so messed up."

There is absolutely no depth of thinking there. No principles, no analytical capability,
just simplistic gut feelings and thinking anecdotes are representative of the world.
They probably flip from party to party, every time asking themselves: "Did my life become better under this president?". Yes? I'll vote for the same party. No? I'll vote for the other party. If this is how far your understanding of the world goes, stop voting, because you're not able to make a justified decision.

I even have more respect for a principled right-wing conservative, than someone who votes for Democrats over gut feelings. Being wrong is better than not thinking at all.
However, as obvious from this story, Fox 'News' supports those stupid gut feelings.

By tecsan [Ignore] 22,May,24 01:39 other posts 
I bet Ananas2xlekker & PITBULL (AKA freddy) love this news network. You too CAT whatever name you are using now.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,May,24 07:15 other posts 
Never heard of it.

"All Urban Central is your news source for todays pop culture and urban entertainment. Stay Updated with the latest Hip Hop / Rap Music Videos releases, interviews, lives, red carpets, and social media updates from the world of entertainment and urban pop culture."

No, I'm not interested in todays pop culture and urban entertainment.
Hip Hop and Rap Music is also not my thing. I'm more of a (hard) rocker.
News about celebrities and the entertainment industry is not news to me.

News is supposed to inform you about things happening in the world, that have
an impact on your life, liberty and future. It should hold powerful people to account,
who are messing with your life, liberty and future. It should be objective, profound
and transparent. If it isn't, it's a waste of time.

I'm not opposed to wasting my time, I'm just not interested in this waste of time.

By tecsan [Ignore] 21,May,24 03:14 other posts 
Now the fuckers want to praise hamas and palestinians as they spout off anti-Semitism remarks. I know you love it Ananas2xLekker because they also chant death to America as they SQUAT on University property in tents and desacrate they trash the ground. I know you love it and bet you wish you could be one of the freaks to join them.

You and Soros would probably fall in love with each other if you ever met each other.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,May,24 03:47 other posts 
You hate Soros, because he's a Jew, remember? That's anti-Semitism.
Whenever your side gets excited, you chant: "The Jews will not replace us!"

Sometimes, intrusive protests are necessary to fight injustice,
like in the case of a country committing a genocide.

Why do you even care about students blocking their University?
If it was up to you, there wouldn't be any. You hate knowledge.
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,24 09:01 other posts 
I hate soros because he supports anarchy and division among the people. I don't give a damn about his religion. Frankly, I would say he is a disgrace to the jewish people if anything.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,May,24 11:58 other posts 
Anarchy? Please explain. Do you even know what the guy does?

"Open Society Foundations (OSF), formerly the Open Society Institute, is a US-based grantmaking network founded by business magnate George Soros. Open Society Foundations financially supports civil society groups around the world, with the stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media."
That's the exact opposite of anarchy.

If you'd care about division, you would hate Donald Trump.

Weak arguments! If he wasn't a Jew, right-wingers wouldn't care about him.
Your whole replacement theory is based on a Jew conspiracy.
You're side are the anti-semites. Trump is an anti-semite.
You just hate Muslims even worse, so you endorse their genocide.
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,24 14:28 other posts 
his money is helping pay for professional protesters at our colleges and universitas.
The folks that went to college for the right reasons couldn't even graduate in peace because of his money
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,May,24 05:51 other posts 
That's just a stupid lie. The people who protest at universities, against Israel committing a genocide, are not doing it for money. There are however probably
a lot of paid chaos actors amongst them. And those are not paid by George Soros,
unless he supports Israel in their genocide. Also, there is clear evidence now that
most of the violence is coming from the counter-protesters.

Understand that every little bit of damage or violence being associated with anti-genocide protesting only hurts the cause. My Socialist Party very much supports anti-genocide protesting, but because of damage to our universities, we have not joined them. We are however in discussion with one of the most law-abiding, peaceful groups and might join them in their next protest. Worth to mention is that they have actually achieved some of their goals and that university is actually considering cutting ties with some Israeli universities.

I do need to note that cutting ties with all Israeli universities is not necessarily
a good thing. It depends on how much they support their government in committing
a genocide. The strongest protests within Israel itself is actually coming from the highly educated community, associated with some universities. The last thing my side should do is alienate them. They deserve all the support we can give them, because the extremist Netanyahu government is already cracking down on them.
Right-wingers always hate free speech, everywhere in the world.

The goal of going to university is not to graduate, but to LEARN. If graduating
is more important to them, than international law and preventing a genocide,
then they don't deserve to 'graduate in peace'.
By boc [Ignore] 21,May,24 12:03 other posts 
Where do you get this information on Soros. I only hear things about him from the Maga crowd. Is there any way to verify such claims?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,May,24 12:04 other posts 
He is a big funder of the Democrats. And he is a rich Jew.
Normally those people fund Republicans. Just not Soros.
They just need to demonize him, for that reason.
By boc [Ignore] 21,May,24 12:13 other posts 
This is what is said about him. I want to find reliable sources on Soros, not just some random know-nothing from the internet. Do you know where I can find information on Soros?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,May,24 12:38 other posts 
Or google "opensecrets george soros".

You could Google translate this Dutch article to English:

I do not care much about George Soros specifically. The people who do care so much should ask themselves why rich people are allowed to have so much influence in your politics at all. They can vote, just like you, that should be enough.
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,24 14:36 other posts 

" Cities under the influence of Soros-backed prosecutors are less safe than a decade ago. The promise of increased safety was an illusion."
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,May,24 06:48 other posts 
"Two of the organizers supporting the protests at Columbia University and on other campuses are Jewish Voice for Peace and IfNotNow. Both are supported by the Tides Foundation, which is seeded by Democratic megadonor George Soros and was previously supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. It in turn supports numerous small nonprofits that work for social change."

Organizing is not paying protesters to protest.
And you are associating that with violent protesters? Bullshit!

If Soros is funding Jewish Voice for Peace, then I am pleasantly surprised.

I'm a member of Environmental Defense. They helped organize protests against big polluters, the sad state of our climate policies and TTIP. They are also funding lawsuits against big polluters and our government not acting to protect its people.
Do you think that is supporting 'anarchy and division'? If so, you're a dumb-ass!
We are protesting the destruction of nature and humanity. If that causes people some mild inconvenience, they might think of the inconvenience that the dying of nature and humanity will cause them.

Was the German anti-Hitler resistance causing 'anarchy and division' too?
By boc [Ignore] 21,May,24 12:16 other posts 
Wealthy folks and companies that fund political parties fund both sides. They hedge their bets so no matter who is in office they can have their concerns addressed.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,May,24 12:23 other posts 
Exactly! And I don't like that and call it out on both sides.
Trumpists only care about the other side getting bribes from the wealthy,
while their party only exists to do the bidding of the wealthy.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#42

Show your Genitals