on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Pussy sucking

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by petunia51 [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 05:40  other posts
Hi! How many pussies have you sucked?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.eating pussy   2.I think that sucking cock is far far better than sucking pussy.... what do u thing guys??   3.Bi guys - Prefer eating pussy, or sucking cock?   4.Pussy sucking   5.emoticon for licking pussy?  

Comments:
By NewguyM [Ignore] 24,May,24 14:59 other posts 
I've lost count. I love eating pussy. I have to do it before doing anything else

By t-rex [Ignore] 22,May,24 19:43 other posts 
I have sucked quite a few, I love doing it, as long as it’s clean, I’m there. Some to make them cum, some just to warm them up
By tb1 [Ignore] 24,May,24 14:11 other posts 
A good friend of mine told me that he and his wife fucked every day. He’d go down on her to get her ready for intercourse. He bragged that she was hooked on receiving oral and he’d never be cuckolded! Then disaster happened, he caught her cheating on him. Divorce ensued! He thought he had it made but as it turned out, he was not guaranteed a faithful wife
By t-rex [Ignore] 24,May,24 14:31 other posts 
I guess nothing is a guarantee, I was divorced once, will never happen again, I could be committed, but never another marriage.,I still love pussy though, I guess it’s the same power as a blowjob over a guy, making her cum with my mouth still gives me a rush !!!

By nekekal [Ignore] 24,May,24 13:39 other posts 
A few. A few less than I have fucked. Someone told me early that if you are really wanting to get your cock into a woman, and are making out but she seems hesitant, if you just move down and get your tongue between her cunt lips, she will very soon not be able to say no. Pretty soon getting fucked is the best sounding idea in the world. At the very least she will feel compelled to suck my cock which I might like better than fucking her anyway. Feels great with no chance of getting her pregnant.

By #715940 22,May,24 18:52
Both are wonderful
But when I am down there doing my thing and she begins to roll her hips creating waves in her stomach. I know she’s about to blow her stack. That’s better just at that moment
But getting a man off is simpler and honestly less effort.

By smallrod [Ignore] 22,May,24 01:55 other posts 
At least 10 probably more, I can’t remember all of them.

By SexIsLife [Ignore] 22,May,24 01:26 other posts 
I love to suck my wife's sexy pussy.

By babutsp [Ignore] 25,Jan,24 11:11 other posts 
I have sucked two pussies

By tb1 [Ignore] 21,Jan,24 07:25 other posts 
None! I could not stand the fishy smell. I don’t eat fish, why would I eat pussy?

By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 21,Jan,24 05:09 other posts 
Several. Love licking her in and around her pussy and hearing her moan

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 23:11 other posts 
Hubby here. Cannot remember ever having sex with a woman and not eating her pussy 🤷‍♂️. Not sure I could even fuck, without eating first? Always been my starting point lol. I'm very oral. Love sucking cock, and love eating pussy 🙈

By #610414 19,Jan,24 11:15
A few.
By hairypussywife [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 16:26 other posts 
That's wonderful 👍

By Lvphose [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 16:20 other posts 
Over a dozen

By hairypussywife [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 14:05 other posts 
About 30

By Wrath [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 13:53 other posts 

By wycowboy [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 10:28 other posts 
Dozens

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 22:37 other posts