Recent Posts of member Slictoys49

Topics:

My fucking pussy is on FIRE! 02,Sep,22 14:10

By Slictoys49 01,Sep,24 05:34
I was 12 years old. I walked in on my mother sucking her bf's cock. I couldn't believe how big this guy's cock was, and I guess I was staring. My mother waved me over, grabbed my hand, and told me to hold her bf's cock. it was literally throbbing in my hand and dripping hot pre-cum. Then my mom removed my hand from his cock and replaced it with her own, slowing stroking him with one hand,urging me to suck his cock as she stroked him. God, I loved it. i was almost hypnotized, in a trace sucking this man. And, that's when I felt my mother take MY cock into her mouth and begin sucking me. I came almost immediately although I wasn't sure what had happened at the time. Then, my mom's bf shot his big, hot load into my mouth, making me choke and gag. And, that was it! It never happened again. But, I wish it had!

By Slictoys49 31,Aug,24 15:53
I always talk dirty to my gf when we're having sex. She loves it! she gets super wet when I start talking about having a few of my friends over to fuck her. How she'd have to do whatever they wanted her to do. how 2 or 3 of them would fuck her at the same time, filming her. It makes her cum really, really hard every time!

By Slictoys49 31,Aug,24 15:42
I would go to some night clubs and pick up some guys, suck their cocks until they cum hard in my mouth, make them fuck me in front of their friends, go to a nude beach and let every guy there fuck me in broad daylight!

By Slictoys49 18,Jul,24 11:15
I think I probably am going to do it.

By Slictoys49 16,Jul,24 07:16
I would totally love shaving another guy's cock and balls.

By Slictoys49 16,Jul,24 07:13
Yum!

By Slictoys49 16,Jul,24 07:11
I would suck that hot cock DRY day and night. I especially like the tied up pics!

By Slictoys49 16,Jul,24 06:58
My gf's mother walked in on me masturbating in the den one afternoon when I thought no one was home. I don't think she's ever told my gf, but she has mentioned a couple different times that she'd never seen a right handed guy stroke his cock using a left handed over hand grip before. When she saw that I was dying just hearing her talking about it she said, ''Don't be embarrassed, you have a really nice cock. I would love to watch you finish sometime!'' IDK. Maybe if she was doing it, too, and
my gf would never find out about it!

By Slictoys49 09,Sep,22 06:21
I haven't tasted my own cum, but last week I'd finally talked my GF into fucking my best friend, who had been wanting to fuck her for some time. Anyway, my friend had cum inside my gf at least twice when he needed to take a bathroom break. That's when my gf called me over and told me to lick all of my friend's cum out of her pussy! I wasn't real eager, but once I'd started I REALLY found myself LOVING the taste of my friend's cum mixed in with my GF's pussy juice. I want to do it again SOON!