Recent Posts of member Gingerscape

By Gingerscape 18,Jul,24 13:44
Can you be more specific as to what you think is bullshit?

By Gingerscape 09,Jul,24 11:41
No, but it's one of my fantasies. Will likely just remain a fantasy.

By Gingerscape 09,Jul,24 11:40
I'm physically, mentally, and sexually attracted to women, so will take pussy every day of the week over cock, but if there is no pussy to be had, I love to suck a nice cock and swallow the cum.

By Gingerscape 09,Jul,24 11:38
Only got to do it a few times, as my girlfriend/wife thought it was gross. I loved it.

By Gingerscape 09,Jul,24 11:36
Took me a long time to eat my own cum. Wanted to when I was 14 or 15, but always lost the urge after orgasm. Started licking precum and edging to get a little cum in my early 20s. Then started freezing it to suck on later when I was horny again. Later started cumming on food and eating it that way. Finally just started blowing into my hand any putting it straight to my mouth. Wish I had gotten over my hang-up earlier so I could have enjoyed more of my cum in my younger years.

By Gingerscape 09,Jul,24 11:33
Haven't done it, but have wanked thinking about it.

By Gingerscape 09,Jul,24 11:32
Depends on how you define it. First to have a mouth on my cock was my male cousin when I was 5 and he was 6. First to really suck me was a girl when I was 17. First guy to suck me to orgasm was when I was 23. That cousin of mine sucked me to orgasm when I was 28.

By Gingerscape 03,Jul,23 15:27
Over 160 cocks sucked, but only 45 - 50 have cum in my mouth. Most sucked at bathhouse and they didn't want to cum yet. Most guys I've only suck once, but there are ~6 that I've sucked multiple times. Most I've sucked one guy is 6 times, and 5 of those times he fed me his load. Started at 34, so been at it about 20 years off and on. Also ate my own cum dozens of times, from my hand and from my wife's cunt.