Recent Posts of member Bicockslut

By Bicockslut 22,Jun,24 06:12
I was 10 its was a a friend travis we stayed the night at each other house and Jacked each other off and rubbed are dicks together and suck each other Dick it is day I fall in love with dick

By Bicockslut 17,Jun,24 19:14
Dick all the way but I am a sissy little cross dressing bondage pig slut nasty popper sniffing whore I love dick

By Bicockslut 12,Jun,24 11:34
For it because I love cross dressing and I service mens dicks and get fucked up my asshole like a sissy slut

By Bicockslut 12,Jun,24 11:22
I was 11 the first I sucked the old guys dick lived across the street he was 17 his parents where out and invited me over once I went inside he pulled his pants down and told get my knees and I did he slap me in the face with his dick rubbed on it my face and slide in my mouth and he piss in my mouth I swallow all his piss then he fucked my throat deep make gag and cum down my throat he fucked my throat over and over for a couple of hours I love it

By Bicockslut 11,Jun,24 10:32
Hell yeah I love sniffing poppers I am poppers slut u gave me and I got really horny and let fuck my throat and butt fuck me and choke me there is no other feeling like it when you hit the poppers and you're getting here ass stretched out it feels like ecstasy