Recent Posts of member moonfro

By moonfro 24,Sep,24 04:55
sheesh what a piece of crap

By moonfro 23,Sep,24 07:23
As a moderator, wouldn’t it be wise to perhaps pass the same message that you or cloudbreak gave me? Rather than being passive aggressive toward someone attempting to do the right thing? Cause let’s be real if the message was not condescending and provided actual value, like yours or cloudbreaks, there wouldn’t have been a need to call him a prick
/rant

By moonfro 23,Sep,24 07:17
No I have not had another account, and no, that members account was not deleted. It was a report for stolen images / other members images as it was very obvious that these pictures did not belong to the person reported. Not so much that it was specifically photoshopped lol. But due to lack of proof, nothing can be done which is fine. And again I agree but if that is the case then there should not be passive aggressiveness to those attempting to better the site and using the report feature

By moonfro 23,Sep,24 04:54
yeah you did get black listed because you were being a prick, here an example of solid advice below vs your shit advice. @cloudbreak replied and said “ Hi, just so you understand, reporting a member requires hard proof as in links or the pics themselves pasted.” where as you said “Yeah so? Blacklist them,” like a condescending prick lol. Also it was regarding photoshopped pictures, not inappropriate messages so goes to show how little you’re paying attention to said reports you’re handling. While I agree with you bella, reporters shouldn’t be able to see who handles said report but moderators shouldn’t be assholes for no reason. back to the block list you go