on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Sex with a sibling

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #163984 [Ignore] 10,Jul,11 00:58
Just wondering if anyone else has had sex with a sibling, whether it be same sex or opposite sex. I fucked my younger sister a few times when we were in our teens and wish I could do it again.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.****   2.It's National Sibling's Day!   3.Freaky spun fun with step ****   4.Sibling sex   5.Has anyone ever had sex with a family member?  

Comments:
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,Aug,11 16:33 other posts 
Topics like this should not be allowed, I know that we all(myself included) feel that we need to post our comments and try to discourage them,But They just seem to keep coming back, I think it is totaly repulsve and people that indulge in this sort of sexual behavior (in my mind) have serious psycholagical problems,

By #68656 01,Aug,11 10:56
Interesting to note that the originator of this disturbing and repugnant discussion recently sent me a short, terse and needless to say "unfriendly" private message. Also needless to say he received a polite but firm Aussie rebuke from me suggesting he improve his communication skills and tactfully recommending he review his values.
By #59855 02,Aug,11 13:29
From Matt's Wife: Nice to know that John

By #68656 10,Jul,11 01:00
It has a name which is incest and it is very wrong.
End of story.
By #59855 10,Jul,11 03:12
From Matt's Wife: Let's not forget very illegal too
By #7976 10,Jul,11 19:29
You know John, I've quit responding to these threads. Everyone knows they're inappropriate but they just keep coming in part because we keep feeding them comments. I think if we just quit responding to stupid, irrespectful, and outrageous comments, the comments themselves with die off.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 10,Jul,11 07:20 other posts 
It's people like this that gives sex a bad reputation!

By pifad [Ignore] 10,Jul,11 01:25 other posts 
Shame I'm not your brother, I'd enjoy sex with you

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals