Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Does your urge to Eat your OWN CUM disappear after cumming

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #137089 [Ignore] 26,Sep,11 06:22
I love the taste of my precum while masterbating.
Threwout the dead work myself up to eating my own cum as i have always wanted to try it.

But in seconds after cumming i cant go threw with it.

Does anyone share this problem?
Does anyone eat there own cum?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By niginni [Ignore] 17,Dec,12 12:25 other posts 
I always taste my precum while edging and wanking I have to be really horny to eat my cum but when I do none goes to waste or the is to shoot my cum into a shoot glass about 1/2 hour i sip it till it all gone

By mywusch [Ignore] 05,Dec,12 13:05 other posts 
first time i liked my cum out of wifes pussy, that makes me horny and days later i tried tp suck myself, i shot in my mouth but spit it out - to much in this moment, next time selfsucking i stoped and put a dildo in my ass and the cum comes slow and in no spurts - wonderful, now i like my cum offen

By #316909 02,Nov,12 18:44
I Fe the same way, I have jerked off with my cock hovering over my face until I shot cum in my mouth I spit though. I've swollowed my buddy's load twice.
By #311749 05,Dec,12 10:00
I like to shoot my cum in my mouth while legs over head position... My face always covered in cum but the cum in my mouth I spit out... Other guys cum I love to taste and swallow!!!

By #265525 02,Dec,12 02:17
I find that edging my cock really puts me in the mood to taste my own cum, so to avoid waisting it on my belly I take my time and slowly let it leak and taste as I go along with my Pre-cum. Its very erotic to me especially when I'm at horniest! (Most of the time) lol

By #21395 20,Nov,12 13:36
For many years I had the extreme desire to taste it since I always wanted my girl to try it, but I as well quickly lost interest once the volcano erupted. So recently in the heat of the moment after giving a huge creampie I decided to continue and go down on her and I freaking loved it. my juices and hers mixed that is

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,12 17:20 other posts 
What is illogical to me is the word eat and cum. I mean, do you put it on a plate and use a knife and fork? Hell no! You just swallow, there's no chewing involved so the word "eat" doesn't seem appropriate. If the thread was about drinking cum, I wouldn't have commented.
By #23212 17,Nov,12 04:30
OK, now lets hear your comment on BLOWjobs.

By #90420 01,Oct,11 18:16
I love the taste of my own cum. I am the same way. I want to eat my cum so bad, while masterbating, but after I cum I loose all interest too. Try this, if you can. This is what I do. I work on my cock so slow that I just precum and then cum very slowly. I just get myself to cum just a little bit, and stop playing with my cock just so a little cum comes out. And then do that over and over. It tastes so good. Plus it makes the playing with my cock last longer, and that is a good thing. Matter of fact, now I want to try it again. See you in a little while.
By #320057 11,Nov,12 09:55
yea thats how i do it too. i lovethe tastes of my cum alot.
i learned this technique kind of by accident while i was masturbating. i stopped jacking too soon and the feeling subsided but some cum had squirted out. so i tsated it. it was so good i eat it all.
ive been doing it ever since.
i can even ocassionally eat my load after doing a complete ejaculation.

By #285354 05,Nov,12 10:18
For years I wanted to taste my own cum, but lost the urge as soon as I blew my load. Then one day I shot off into a cup of coffee. I drank the coffee and enjoyed coffee flavored cum. Now I have no problem eating my own cum from time to time.

By stroker11 [Ignore] 05,Nov,12 10:03 other posts 
What we have here is a lot of fresh cum wasters......please recycle your love juice! EAT YOUR OWN CUM.

By #311804 04,Nov,12 21:46
I like licking my pre cum. I've shot in my mouth quite a few times but never had the courage too swallow it. I will someday!

By #101710 04,Nov,12 07:15
I have the same feeling with my cum: would love to taste, but not after cumming! Not a problem: just jerk upside down

By #291618 02,Nov,12 19:05
no i dont eat it but i dont think its a problem eating ur own cum

By #137050 12,Oct,11 18:03
What I find amazing is that the instant I cum, I lose the desire. It would only take 1 or 2 seconds to get the cum from my hand into my mouth, but that is to long....the very moment I cum the desire dies.

By willsparx [Ignore] 10,Oct,11 13:18 other posts 
Yes same for me...love come in my mouth...unless I've come already !

By niginni [Ignore] 09,Oct,11 09:39 other posts 
yea same here no problem with my precum, ready to eat my cum and but it goes down the sink. I have frozen it and and enjoyed while . a couple of month a go a friend and i were over the toilet and as he came I caught it in my hand mmm tasty. now Igain sometimes cum in a shot glass and have it later when I get horny

By #196908 09,Oct,11 03:52
I've tasted my own cum, and I like it. Done the upside down shoot in your mouth trick too. But when it's me wanking, I lose the nerve.

I've tried a 'snowball' and found it erotic as hell. Blew in my GF's mouth, then she open-mouth kissed me from above. Loved it!

By #4162 30,Sep,11 10:35
forgot to say one g/f I had would suck me off and then kiss me passing my cum into my mouth, that was ok
By #3997 30,Sep,11 10:48
Yeah a snowball is good my wife has done that

By #4162 30,Sep,11 10:34
yes exactly the same as me but a couple times I have forced myself to lick a bit up but not a whole wad, its because sexual height takes a major plunge after cumming.
By #3997 30,Sep,11 10:47
I have tasted too just not a whole load YET

By #3997 29,Sep,11 08:04
I always lose the urge here too after I cum, but I have came on a cracker before and ate it, but never straight tasted a full load of my cum. My wife swallows and enjoys

By like2jack [Ignore] 26,Sep,11 18:32 other posts 
If you save your cum and freeze it then you can thaw it out when you are horny and enjoy it before you cum.

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 26,Sep,11 13:00 other posts 
yes - i can suck my own cock and love licking and eating my precum- but generally lose the urge to eat it as soon as i cum. My solution is to maximise my pre-cum by using a dildo in my ass and edging for a long time - check out my vid of me doing this. but otherwise just decide you are going to do it and force yourself to shoot directly into your mouth!

By #143536 26,Sep,11 12:38
Same here. I've thought about it, but can't seem to get it up to my mouth. I love the taste of precum, though.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals