Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

looking for lite ball bondage fun

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #213841 [Ignore] 01,Dec,11 21:43
anyone from Queensland australia out there male or female, any age , who would like to talk about ball bondage, i'm looking for a bit of fun with my balls, no pain though , just grab em, tie them up, suck them, tie a rope around my scotum and do it up really really tight untill my balls turn red , then threaten to castrate me while slapping my vunerable balls with a hunting knife , like a said though, no pain, i'm just kinky and get horny thinking about ball bondage done to me , would love to sit naked on my special made wooden bench with a hole in the centre to let my balls dangle through , legs spread , toes can only just touch the floor, my big balls dangling down through the hole in the wood, ancles tied so i can't get away, a string tied around my balls with a heavy weight hanging off of it , my cock rock hard as my nuts are threatened with removal,

New Comment       Rating: 0