Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Thanks Admin

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #9163 [Ignore] 22,Sep,09 17:11
Admin - just wanted to say that I love the emoticons, especially in chat. And showing the country on the Whos on the Site Now page is really cool too!

Thanks!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.admin gay or straight or other   2.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   3.Polling : What A Greeat Idea   4.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   5.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,  

Comments:
By #9163 25,Sep,09 15:54
You continue to amaze me! now you have just added the identifier for dicks and cunts in chat! BRAVO!

to quote foreskinsforever, "You are awesome!"
By admin [Ignore] 25,Sep,09 16:25 other posts 
Just because someone asked me this in private. Was not hard at all - 5 minutes work.

As I said - because I do not use this site myself, it's mostly harder to figure out what you may need than to actually make it.

And I guess noone noticed this feature I added earlier today - /forum/thread.php?id=1359
By #21910 25,Sep,09 21:10
I noticed it, bro. Another fine improvement. Out of curiosity, is the software a commercial product or self-written?
By admin [Ignore] 26,Sep,09 00:51 other posts 
Does it look like commercial?

Indeed I write it myself, that's why it looks so shitty - I'm many things but I'm not a designer.

By admin [Ignore] 22,Sep,09 18:11 other posts 
For your pleasure.

But really, that was not a big deal. Since I do not use this site myself it's harder to figure out what can be needed, than to implement it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals