Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Unexplained profile (and data) deletion on May 28 2012

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #262237 [Ignore] 28,May,12 15:17
Where is member # 261875, " jsabelle ", supposedly a woman from Luxembourg, with a full (unverified) profile with over 20 pictures with a lot of comments, many selected friends, and several personal messages ????
Profile and all data (even on others' profile) have disappeared on 28 May around 7 PM ECT after hving been connected 4 times during the day !!!!
I have the impression that the whole profile was a fraud, a Hoax, a fake, with stolen pictures and maybe also identity as a yahoo! email address had been given as a last message (undisclosed by me now) !

Who else have found their friendly appealing & attractive 40tish "jsabell" from Luxemburg totally disappearing from showyour dick/cunt websites?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Start of the European Football Championship 2012   2.Second to fourth digit ratio: a predictor of adult penile length   3.Here's a thought regarding the infamous Star Chamber "message"...   4.And again about fakes on dating sites   5.Sex art in the past  

Comments:
By #437064 28,Oct,13 08:06
My original profile I had for years got deleted for apparently no reason.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,13 08:09 other posts 
Who "were" you?

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 28,May,12 17:07 other posts 
I could be wrong!!!And if I am I appoligise in advance!! But If my memory is correct, Admin deleted that profile back on or about may 14 th for being fake, I remember reading in a fourm post back then something to do with that profile not having there own photos and incorrect contact info.Come to find out SHE was a HE , so yes, unfortunatly there are Fake's here, But from what I have seen Admin is doing everything he can to overcome the issue.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals