Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What do men think about makeup on a woman?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #284666 [Ignore] 02,Aug,12 08:15
I have never really worn a lot of face makeup but I do wear eyeshadow, sometimes really dark, and others light or colorful with liner on my top lids and mascara. I was just wondering what men think about it in general.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he   2.Woman come on to me often (i am a straight female who has never been with a woman)   3.How to put makeup on my cock?   4.Why When I put makeup my wife she Be more exciting?   5.Wanting to be a little sissy help needed  

Comments:
By #62682 04,Aug,12 00:27
If you,ve got natural beauty you just don,t need all that slap, it,s like putting perfume on a dog turd, you just can,t disguise it

By #6568 02,Aug,12 08:51
There's nothing wrong with being well presented and nicely turned out,...but for me sublety is the key as I like to know what a woman really looks like......

.....I had a very attractive neighbour who was slim and blond wih a perfect face and always looked the same, without apparent heavy make-up. After some years of living near to her I happened to see her one morning when I helped her with a car emergency,....she was without make-up and I DID NOT recognise her!!!!.......She was still quite attractive, albeit with very pale colouring, but TOTALLY different to the lady I knew. If I had passed her in the street away from home I would have never recognsied her!....

....... find that a little scary in a woman!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals