Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Wow! Why so many deleted member comments?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #286115 [Ignore] 24,Aug,12 06:10
I'm nearly half way through reading all the posts on this forum. Well, all of them that aren't entitled - "pls rate my cock...." or words to that effect. Those I skip straight over.

But so many posts I see have 'deleted member' next to them. Even threads started by deleted members! I go to reply to them & see the person is gone! WTF goes on with that? I don't necessarily see them making nasty comments before they piss off either.

A bit difficult to ask them I know - cause they're gone!

But, well it's just disappointing sometimes, or even quite often, that they're gone.

New Comment       Rating: 0