Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

never had precum,why?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #273756 [Ignore] 11,Sep,12 20:42
Wat is pre cum is it real or made up

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Pre-cum   2.PRECUM!   3.wat is precum   4.how to precum?   5.Precum  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Sep,12 17:29 other posts 
Yes, pre-cum is real. It's cowper's gland secretion.

As to your question about not having any, this is within the range of what is normal. As a cocksucker of mature years who has been with probably two or three thousand different men I can tell you that there is a large variation in the amount of pre-cum men have. Some men have none at all, and nothing comes out of their dicks until they reach a climax and ejaculate. Obviously, you are one of those men. It's normal so don't worry about it.

Other men leak quite a lot. I am one of those men. Even if I'm not aroused I often have pre-cum leakage from my dick. If I get the least bit excited, the floodgates are opened.

So embrace the way you are. One of the advantages of not having pre-cum leakage is that you can go commando and not have to worry about a damp spot on your crotch.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Sep,12 17:31 other posts 
'Just went to your page and saw a lot of photos of you with your pants open revealing that you are commando. Hang loose and enjoy it.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Sep,12 21:32 other posts 
By the way, if you want to know more about pre-cum, plug "Cowper's Gland Secretion" into your favorite internet search engine and have a look at what you find.

By #285354 12,Sep,12 15:29
Get yourself really excited, just short of cumming and hold off for a minute or so. You'll be oozing precum.

By #62682 12,Sep,12 00:14
Get it all the time, it,s when you feel so horny you get a bit of wet sticky juice coming out of the eye of your knob.
Best way to give it a try is to wank til your on the point of cumming then stop and give it a go again and wait for five mins or so after, if you, ,aint oozing a bit by then, then i don,t know when you will..

By #291618 11,Sep,12 23:11
hiii r u serious uv seen my vids iv got tons o precum so its real a cientific fact

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals