Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

MEMBERS YOU MISS.....

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #15

Pages:  #1... #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   ...#34

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,12 10:40  other posts
Who are the members that have left that you miss..........?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #358797 12,Jan,16 12:33
*TheWifeAndHubby left...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,16 13:33 other posts 
Wow!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 12,Jan,16 15:28 other posts 
They mentioned in a post a few months back that they were planning on leaving, I believe it was prior to the holidays

By #284666 30,Dec,12 11:51
I miss the Sniz Master himself, my partner in crime, the oreo to my cream, the Starsky to my Hutch, the banana to my split, my sexy ass fuck buddy Mysize. Come back babe, we need you here. Who else is going to help me terrorize these poor souls now?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,12 12:36 other posts 
WOW! He was here 12 hours ago.
By #284666 30,Dec,12 13:11
I know. He got tired of all the cuntyness that occurs round these parts.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,12 13:43 other posts 
Cuntyness? I'm not familiar with that term, is that when a penis is sooo small and it's no bigger than a swollen clit and it makes a man act like a woman on her period?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,15 21:56 other posts 
Look at this post, a blast from the past, posted approximately 3 years ago! The post was made by fairydust and a comment added by daffu. Ahhhhhh.......fairydust and daffu! fairydust banned and daffu MIA. My wish is that you are both well, especially daffu!

I suspect that the member formerly know as MySize has returned and hope that he will reveal himself.

By tb1 [Ignore] 14,Dec,15 00:43 other posts 
Whatever happened to coins?

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,15 07:31 other posts 
Looks like member #328554, good-guy has departed. He WAS s a good guy from the UK.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Nov,15 07:50 other posts 
I did not delete him. I was waiting for whatever cool story he would make up in response to my posting here. It seems he has chosen to bail out.

Probably UV account was his fake. And judging from past behavior of people like him he will probably return later under another nickname.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,15 08:54 other posts 
I didn't think that you did.

Members do come and go and it's sad that good-guy, a 3 year plus member, decided to go.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 19:35 other posts 
Shame good guy left
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 19:58 other posts 
Yep!
By Sickboy [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 20:02 other posts 
I missed him by like 2 day's. Came on and he had left
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 21:15 other posts 
Recently, good-guy had signed on and checked in on SYD every day or two and had even posted a new picture. It was quite nice to see his return after such a lengthy hiatus but very sad to see that he decided to go.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

I noticed that good-guy posted a message on your wall before he deleted his profile, I hope that you won't mind that I post it here as I think it's something that should be shared;

#328554 wrote (Nov 24, 18:43):

points mean prizes, i'm off, enjoy and don't believe everything you read. x
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Dec,15 11:00 other posts 
What does "good" mean? What is the definition of "good"?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Nov,15 06:43 other posts 
I miss KinkyCouple /member.php?w=499412 .
They're practically gone. They had some fantastic nipples pics.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,15 22:15 other posts 
Why not mention this in the Members Practically G0ne thread?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 01:56 other posts 
Sure. Can you post the link?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 05:10 other posts 
Gee, I can't find it, why not start one?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 16:51 other posts 
If you want to start one, feel free. This is perfectly fine for me however.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 17:09 other posts 
Actually, why not use YOUR thread, "members you *would* miss".

/forum/thread.php?id=24316
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 17:33 other posts 
Good idea. I forgot about that.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Nov,15 07:28 other posts 
jess33 /member.php?w=470060 has gone quiet... hope she doesn't go away.
[deleted image] [deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Nov,15 08:18 other posts 
Looks like /member.php?w=480998 (coolcouple) are gone. Pity.

By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Nov,15 08:31 other posts 
Reaching goed bye-bye?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,15 09:06 other posts 
That's sad news! Member # 495558, Reaching has gone!

My only hope is that when he returns, he puts his softer, less combative side forward. He really is very likeable, funny, intelligent, loyal and opinionated.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,15 09:14 other posts 
Oh my!

Looks like we lost another member as well, member # 495452, Sawdust!

Take care Sawdust and Reaching!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 19,Nov,15 17:58 other posts 
What happened to reaching, sawdust and Ultra-Violet? They all seem to have gone "poof" at the same time. Did they get deleted? Or leave on their own? Hmmm?
By #460385 19,Nov,15 18:58
Maybe the Lynch Mob got them.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 06:31 other posts 
I'll miss ultra. She's good fun, witty, smart, educated. Elle parle Français (I love that! Like Gomez Addams and Morticia).

She was always a target for the women-haters. Two of those have now gone.

Anybody who believes that she was someone else in disguise also believes that the moon landings are fake.

If only ken would disappear.........
By #328554 20,Nov,15 06:42
they're some very nice and kind words miles.

i have an email for uv and will pass on your thoughts.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 22,Nov,15 16:27 other posts 
Thanks, good-guy. Anybody else unhappy about ultra's disappearance?
By #328554 23,Nov,15 17:49
why the hmmm? you know what happened, you were complicit. you found one of her photos on another site and so had her deleted, you said so in chat. although how that proves someone is 'fake' is beyond me as there's photos of members on multiple sites. i do find it odd that you never bothered to chat with her about it and find out the truth, as a 'friend'.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 23,Nov,15 18:20 other posts 
Excuse me! We have never had anyone deleted, or even reported anyone ever here. I never said I had her deleted. Why would I do that? She was one of the few that bought fun with a sassy wit to the chatroom a! I did show you 1 example of many of a well circulated web pic, that was all. Have a nice day!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,15 18:27 other posts 
@ good-guy, all this went down and discussed in chat? It amazes me the element of "surprise" that it generated. Ha!
By #316057 23,Nov,15 22:32
to good-guy check this out..(/member.php?w=1
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Started by admin at 19,Nov,15 11:45 other posts

Reason for account deletion: "I realized that what I'm doing is wrong, full of sin"

New Comment Rating: 0

Comments:
By JohnS at 22,Nov,15 01:45 other posts

Perhaps the writer of that reason has decided to join a monastery.?
[+] 0 [-] Reply

By _avg_ at 21,Nov,15 23:01 other posts

Way to be considerate of others, guys. You may not agree, but have some respect for someone doing what they think is right.
[+] 0 [-] Reply

By alexblue at 21,Nov,15 22:59 other posts

[+] 0 [-] Reply

By TheUnicorn at 19,Nov,15 12:14 other posts

Chances are that they will be back. Those "full of sin" people just can't resist the self-torment.
[+] 0 [-] Reply

By robert63 at 19,Nov,15 12:02 other posts

Was that from Ted Cruz, the Donald, Rubio, or any of the rest of the clown train in the USA political scene????
[+] 0 [-] Reply

New Comment Go to top

Show your Genitals
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

so don't blame bella or Big9inch21
By #328554 24,Nov,15 10:40
i'm not 'blaming' anyone, all i'm doing is stating the facts as they have been presented.

big9 stated in chat that UV was deleted because she posted 'internet' pics and then provided a link to one such image. whilst he may not have been the final person to vote on her deletion he did intimate that he reported her, having also stated that he had known of the internet pics for a while. he also went on to state that she was a 'fake'.

i'm stating that just because pics appear elsewhere on the web does not make someone 'fake' and for someone who seemed to be friendly towards her not to first ask her about the 'find' seems pretty shitty to me.

it also seems counter productive to the site to delete people who seem far more honest and open on the site than many others. i have been on here quite a bit recently and the site is dead, chat consists of nothing more than a few 'hellos' and 'nice cock' comments. the forum is as usual full of the crap with the odd interesting comment usually from long term members. without people like UV the site suffers.

and finally...

just to clarify, i have been friendly with UV since she first joined the site, we have something in common and we exchange emails on a regular basis, maybe once or twice a month although i have never met her. that changed this weekend when we had coffee and so to all those people who believe that she was fake, YOU'RE SO WRONG. had anyone taken the time or trouble to ask her about the 'fake' pics you would have found out both the how and why they appear elsewhere, but you all didn't did you? must be great to be both judge, jury and executioner.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Nov,15 10:59 other posts 
good-guy, I do not think that Ultra-Violet's picture/profile was referred to the evaluation panel for deletion.

There are a number of voters that will not and do not think beyond the evidence presented, that a picture was found on the Internet. My opinion, the tides have turned and some membership referrals are not being deleted and/or not being deleted as quickly.
By admin [Ignore] 24,Nov,15 12:18 other posts 
You met her, really?

Your account is also registered from under proxy ( United Kingdom London Hosting Services Inc) and when I check it for duplicates the system shows me that your account was accessed from the same computer as deleted account #452019, which was, surprise, surprise, Ultra Violet

You have no brains. I do not care about fakes so much, but you should at least know not to piss against the wind. If you kept your mouth shut here I would never noticed you are the same person. If you are a fake - sit fucking quiet.
By razzle4 [Ignore] 24,Nov,15 13:48 other posts 
Wow. This is complicated hope you sort it admin I'm guessing good guy is a bit of a joke
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 24,Nov,15 12:29 other posts 
Once again I will say I had nothing to do with UV's departure. I never said I reported her in the chat room or even said I had anything to do with it. I was simply sharing with you all in the room an example of a few of her pix that I found multiple matches to. It appears she was deleted at the same time as reaching and sawdust? If you want to know the details of what actually happened? Maybe you should ask admin then. My hands are clean of this!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 24,Nov,15 13:28 other posts 
I'm glad you've seen her and passed on my thoughts.

I couldn't agree more with your paragraph four. Maybe us disaffected and deleted should do Christmas lunch!
--------------------------------------- added after 52 hours

I miss ultra - who ever she was
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 20:08 other posts 
For what it's worth, Flapper seems to be MIA as well.

/forum/thread.php?id=24545

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,15 21:00 other posts 
As noted by Big9inch21, TheWife+Hubby apparently have deleted their account.

The exciting couple from Oz will be missed by so many. Perhaps some of the old timers remember when HE was here posting under the nickname, MyCockHerCunt and then returned ( after a long absence ) with a beautiful and sexy wife. Take care J & A and hope to see you again, sometime soon!
By #341459 06,Nov,15 10:05
I noticed that the other day. Very sad. Not only were their pics and vids very hot, they were open to chatting on occasion and often replied to comments and we're just cool people. I will miss them. I only wish I had saved a couple of my favorite pics and vids of theirs.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,15 09:11 other posts 
After a 3 week hiatus, *TheWifeAndHubby have returned. Woo hoo!

By #328554 20,Nov,15 06:10
how can you miss anyone, they ALWAYS come back!?!?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 11:49 other posts 
Not ALWAYS true!

Yes, some members do come back..... some members you're happy to see again and some, not so much!

By #495558 17,Nov,15 10:06
Dick21 is gone............

A new king is crowned
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 10:24 other posts 
Goodbye, #266414.
By #44497 17,Nov,15 15:10
Oh, really ? I'm so sorry ! I really miss his piles of shit !
By #316057 17,Nov,15 22:44
I will miss dick21 to me he was a great guy we skype to

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   ...#34

Show your Genitals