Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

wearing tight jeans

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #304671 [Ignore] 11,Oct,12 16:54
My skinny jeans show my cock off . Is this sexy or yuck ? I feel good in them but do i look silly ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.aunt fantasies!   2.Penis Envy   3.Caught out in public wearing womens underwear.   4.Panty wearing boys   5.Going commando in Jeans ?  

Comments:
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 25,Oct,12 03:51 other posts 
You don't look sexy in tight jeans, sorry man. You have to workout your body a lot to be sexy! Mr.Drifter looks more sexier and he could wear really skinny jeans. Nothing lost, go ahead to the Gym. Often!

By jocstfr [Ignore] 24,Oct,12 08:30 other posts 
I wear both tight and loose fitting jeans. I have found that even with the loose fitting ones, when sitting down my cock bulge is clearly visible. I was sitting on a bar stool once and a girl commented that she could tell that I was circumcised.

By #285834 20,Oct,12 19:47
Na-h ... to tight man. Like jeans but a bit loose ...more like this ..
[deleted image]

and like this

[deleted image]
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Oct,12 20:04 other posts 
Both tight and loose have their advantages. Tight shows things off, while loose gives a lot of room for someone to put a hand inside.

By #301027 11,Oct,12 17:54
Well mate I think you look great in the tight jeans, you look sexy in them. I would not be able to take my eyes off that nice bulge.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Oct,12 20:38 other posts 
I agree. I'd have more than my eyes on your bulge. My hands would be all over your crotch giving you a good feel. That IS what you want, isn't it? I personally really like it when I'm in a crowd and another guy gropes me.
By #304671 20,Oct,12 19:39
Thats what i want mate
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Oct,12 20:01 other posts 
Isn't it fun to be in a crowded gay bar when all the guys start feeling each other out. There is a real camaraderie in knowing that every guy is getting a good feel of every other guy's dick.

By #161395 19,Oct,12 15:35
Tight clothes squish my balls and hurt, I won't wear them.
By #218130 19,Oct,12 15:45
very uncomfortable indeed. Love hanging loose

By #220845 18,Oct,12 22:02
I like them too, but I am getting older and I've put on a few pounds

By #291618 14,Oct,12 03:36
Yep it ok to wear whatever u feel comfortable with and if u think it looks nice then wear them
But i dont like wearing tight jeans

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,12 17:04 other posts 
With all do respect, skinny jeans are made for younger wearers. I took a look at your page, your jeans look uncomfortably tight.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals