Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Speedo

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by PeterPeter [Ignore] 15,Mar,13 17:39  other posts
I like speedo's. Am I the only one? Who likes speedo's too? Who likes my pictures? Who likes to join my group and share their comments / their pictures? Thank you
/groups.php?id=3251

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Speedo pics   2.Underwear and swimwear party   3.Anyone like me with a speedo fetish?   4.You like to show off in your SPEEDO ? How do you place u're cock in it ? Post pics   5.best places and countries to wear speedos  

Comments:
By #199710 19,Mar,13 16:07
I love speedos I have a few pics. Check out my page

By #177288 17,Mar,13 04:36
Do you mean something like this?

[deleted image]

By #68656 16,Mar,13 01:41
Picture of me wearing my Speedos.

[deleted image]
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Mar,13 02:16 other posts 
John, why aren't you nude? Isn't that you preferred attire?

By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Mar,13 18:09 other posts 
I'm with you and that's the only kind of swim suit I'll wear, unless it's a situation where I can go nude. I know they're out of style right now but I don't care. One of the points of going to the beach or pool is to expose as much skin as possible. These knee length shorts guys wear now are dreadful. A swim brief with two inch sides is the most any man should ever wear. Half inch sides is better. Better still is a thong. Best of all is nothing.
By #286963 15,Mar,13 18:29
Oooh spermkiss - you are sooooo right. Speedos are what I wear
if i'm not on a beach for nudists. Why do guys wear these shorts that have such long legs? might as well keep your jeans on.......but I love going nude in the sun there is nothing like it..mmmmmmmmmmm
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Mar,13 02:15 other posts 
I keep telling myself "This, too, will pass." It hasn't been all that many years ago when a bikini brief was de rigueur for male swim attire. It WILL come back in style.

By PeterPeter [Ignore] 15,Mar,13 18:16 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals