Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wanking at urinal

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #441447 [Ignore] 20,Nov,13 10:39
I love checking out the wankers standing at the urinals. I always get a hard on and on quite a few occasions have ended up having a jack off session. Don't wanna have anyhting more with a guy I just enjoy watching another guy giving himself one. Has anyone here ever had a wank while standing at a urinal?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.relation between mocking about size and cant pee on urinal   2.how to not be obvious when looking at a guys cock at a urinal   3.Pee shy?   4.BIG dicks at urinals   5.When at the urinal  

Comments:
By #455846 20,Jul,14 04:30
stood next to a guy who had finnished peeing and not sure if he was also finnished wanking but he was semi and playing with it as i glanced his way so i thought he'd notic me and to see what he did i sort of moved my shoulders back to make sure he could see my cock and i swung it a bit and sort of wanked it as if doing the normal thing getting last few drops out but kind of did what he was doing also and i noticed he started swelling a bit and wa shutting his yes ha ha

By #467291 19,Jul,14 21:25
I sometimes get a hard-on when peeing at a urinal while other guys are standing near me. When I do I end up wanking and cum into the urinal. On some occasions one or two guys join me and the fun starts.

By xdjxx1 [Ignore] 25,Nov,13 18:21 other posts 
Walked in on someone once in a service station toilet... Never felt so uncomfortable in my life. Darted straight for the cubicles to get out the way.

Definitely not for me. Take a peek along the line by all means whilst peeing, but those cubicles offer extra privacy for a reason (not strictly masturbation, but you get the point).

By pifad [Ignore] 22,Nov,13 02:31 other posts 
no pics. Ha!!!

By pifad [Ignore] 20,Nov,13 17:09 other posts 
All the wanks I ever had at urinals turned into oral sex sessions. Yum Yum
By #286963 20,Nov,13 18:31
I totally agree, I don't ever remember having a wank at a public urinal that hasn't led to something much more enjoyable...
By pifad [Ignore] 20,Nov,13 23:40 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals