Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

beard shaving

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #183935 [Ignore] 16,Jul,14 07:59
I haven't been clean shaven since I left school. At 18 I grew a goatee, and then in my mid 20s (when the hair on my cheeks finally grew evenly) I had a full beard and have done ever since.

Started shaving again recently though, full beard and bald head not a good look for me!

Question is this - I wet shave (didnt like electric shaver) using Wilkinson sword disposables and cooling shave gel. Afterwards I use a soothing after shave moisturiser. But my face still stings like hell afterwards, and is too sore to shave again for 3 or 4 days. I don't remember it being like this when I was at school!

first I shave the direction the hair grows, then lather up again and shave the opposite way. So help me out here guys, what am I doing wrong? Or is it just that my skin needs to get used to shaving again?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Bearded and/or hairy men - natural and unshaved   2.men with beard = small dick?   3.Cum in my beard and let it dry   4.Long Beards and Goatees for Oral Stimulation?   5.I LOVE men with Beards :} ♥  

Comments:
By #23212 18,Jul,14 03:50
While everyone's skin is different, I would suggest you try an electric shaver again--a gentle, rotary electric shaver, like those from Philips, for at least 25 days. Then perhaps you'll see that you don't burn at all.

By #435701 17,Jul,14 14:05
Shave in the shower and use double-edge, lubricating strip razors. They are cheap and I think will solve your problem...It may be your whiskers and skin need some time to readjust to shaving, tho!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals