Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

my other weird fetish... Men with big vocabulary and oral sex

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #470946 [Ignore] 19,Dec,14 20:11
I hope nobody on here thinks I'm weird for posting this but I have a strange fetish (or fantasy turn on or whatever you want to call it) but I have a fetish for a guy talking sexual to me but in a professional way. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it though.

but for an example, when a guy tells me "I'm going to suck you off and make you cum" it does sound somewhat exciting but nowhere near as arousing as when a man tells me, "I will continue to preform oral sex on you until you orgasm"

im not sure why i feel that way but i think it's because it makes it seem more like a man who talks to me like that really knows and enjoys what he's doing. A guy who talks in a big vocabulary like that is a huge turn on for me.

i tried looking on craigslist earlier for a man to have phone sex with to tell me how he will please me in a big vocabulary but i couldn't find anyone at all so far lol.

how do u guys feel about that and what do you think?

New Comment       Rating: 0