Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do you like see things in guys butts?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #467958 [Ignore] 13,Aug,15 05:17
Directed mainly towards the female members, but do you like seeing a guy taking it in the ass. Not necessarily gay sex, but dildos and stuff?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Basic, but fun. Am I weird?   2.Smooth Bubble Butts   3.Sometimes I feel the need to appologize....   4.Who likes bubble butts?   5.Big bubble butts  

Comments:
By heylittleman [Ignore] 24,Aug,15 06:22 other posts 
I do!

By #485312 13,Aug,15 13:33
fuck yeah, my tongue for starters and a few fingers for good luck, followed by any smooth phallic object that will fit...including my fist if theyre really game *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Aug,15 13:39 other posts 
I've always been concerned that if I told a woman I like a finger in my ass that she would kick me instead. But the truth is that I like to stimulate my cock with a secondary anal stimulation, like this

[deleted image]

Hope I'm not freaking you out lix!
By #485312 18,Aug,15 07:02
lol, you might freak me out if it was a foot long and 8 inches round, lm not easily scared, then again, ld probably be impressed it you could ...*lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Aug,15 07:07 other posts 
Terribly sorry to disappoint you but I can't (and, to be honest, I won't try either).
By #485312 24,Aug,15 04:37
l'll be gentle leo, l wont **** it, you can tap out anytime, but lm sure l could make it a pleasurable experience given enough time *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Aug,15 04:45 other posts 
Maybe. But I would prefer to use my cock in your pussy or mouth first. Let's not start with advanced stuff.

By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Aug,15 08:37 other posts 
Please define "stuff".
Are we talking about old work boots or toasters?
A mongoose, perhaps?
"Stuff" might be way too general of a term...

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals