Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Site shit...

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Jan,16 08:46  other posts
Ah well, Just thought I would waffle for the sake of it...
Post all your conspiracy theories of syd/syc happenings here...

Site shit,down in the dumpster....the rubbish bin of all rubbish bins....

Post at your peril,cuz someone will have a conspiracy theory about your comments...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Jun,16 09:38 other posts 
News this week......... no one gives a shit....

No one says anything when they win something,but are always telling others when they don't win...

Sshhhhh...it's funny how more things change,the more they stay the same....

All seeing eye....

I gonna find meaning to my life by my 'online' frends...
By #485312 06,Jun,16 08:56
yeah love when they whinge till the they get the rules changed because they cant afford to keep buying the wins, or is it like when all the k!ds have to get a medal for participating instead of earning it...takes all the fun out it, might as well just post one pic and dribble bullshit all day for my cheap thrills. you have a good eye for what news and views *lix*
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,16 17:46 other posts 
It's quite sad that based on the entire SYD and SYC membership, YOU believe that you're the only member that is exciting. Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Jun,16 16:19 other posts 
I was one of the ones who 'whinged' so I asked admin if he could make it fairer,I don't care who wins the excitement game,but I do know that in any competition if the same person wins all the time it's not exciting or fun for 'everyone'...
That creates unecessary conflict...it's more about the taking part than the actual winning...if people need an internet trophy to validate themselves ,good luck to them...It's supposed to be a bit of fun...

By milesbferry [Ignore] 09,Jun,16 19:07 other posts 
You don't half spout some PC bollocks. Serena Williams lost last week to Garbiņa Mugaruza in Paris. I bet she said 'I'm glad I took part! Thanks for the game!' Kiss kiss!
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

Oops. It's Garbiņe. Sorry! (Very good looking young woman, too )
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,Jun,16 06:53 other posts 
So you want compare internet life to real life then ?
How is what I posted politically correct ?

Serena gets paid to win,it's her job....and she still got paid even though she lost,so it softens the blow...
By milesbferry [Ignore] 10,Jun,16 21:15 other posts 
You are unable to think beyond the obvious, aren't you? Shallow. That means - not deep!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 09:26 other posts 
Pmsl.....Thanks for the update on what words mean .
I explain that some just like taking part in games rather than the actual 'winning' and that's somehow 'PC' TO YOU...you throw in Serena Williams and I subsequently tell you she's a professional athelete and gets paid even if she loses...I mention making something fairer to all and you think I'm shallow.... ...

Thanks for the reality check, I sure do need it..
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 14:21 other posts 
The voices in my head keep telling me that reality is over-rated.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,16 04:07 other posts 
Yeah, it was no secr3t that I "whinged" in a post in the forum because it seemed apparent to me that 1) the contest was being dominated by SYC members 2) the playing platform was not equal for both SYD and SYC contestants as there was NOTHING in place to recognize the SYD member with the highest vote.

It is unfortunate for any member to believe that being "exciting" is something they "earned" ( your term not mine ) because they posted more pictures or sexually explicit pictures. And as for "buying wins", I'm sure that members are relieved that they won't be required to purchase additional votes to make the wins happen in 2, 3, 4 days.....

By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Mar,16 12:24 other posts 
"Are the lambs hurrying back to mother and father.?

Have they seen the wolf lurking.?

Will they bestow some more silly gifts onto the wolf.??"

Guess he's calling himself a wolf now....

And everything anyone does here is stupid,esoteric,obtuse or silly.....

So why is he here then? oh yes, 'to troll'....yes he's a troll all his actions prove it....

So he's not a wolf but a silly little troll....

By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Mar,16 14:28 other posts 
Wait?
Who are "mother" and "father"?
Why does HE get to be "the wolf"? (Does that mean he wants to EAT "mother" and "father"?)
I thought he was a lion or a tiger. At least, that's what he said before.
Are the "lambs" the same as the "hyenas"? (That doesn't even make sense. Dude is definitely having trouble keeping his metaphors straight.)
It is cool, though, that he admits to "lurking". That's one of the major issues the lamb/hyena crossbreeds have with the grumpy old asshat. A therapeutic step in the right direction at last!
Now, if he would just work on the hypocrisy thing...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Mar,16 15:05 other posts 

By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 10:56 other posts 
Dear Mr. Jeffinks.
As the country boy states, that is why I unsubscribed from these silly games at the start and do not concern myself with them.
For example with the "excitement game" they engage in what is known as swing voting, what they do is one buys the least amount of points then the others vote hot on his pics depositing his points there then he in return votes for the third leg in the excitement game.

What a load of shit once again from the site troll...

No, what happened is simple,people spent money on points....then voted for their'friend'....fucking conspiracy theory shit is pathetic...

By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Jan,16 09:42 other posts 
"Dear Leo.
The usual idiots found it necessary to have their usual chattering nonsense.
Rather hollow coming from them considering how they slandered various members including Bella and myself on their now defunct group.
Did you idiots send birthday greetings to Deviant for his 44th birthday recently.???"

Someone is mentally unstable,clearly....

Still moaning about shit no-one cares about....
And why does he keep mentioning Deviant's birthday ?
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jan,16 13:13 other posts 
I am offended!
My "chattering nonsense" is normally quite unusual.
As a reminder for folks who actually care about what words mean:
It is only "slander" if what you are saying is untrue. We called JohnS an ASSHAT. All available evidence indicates that we spoke nothing but the truth.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Jan,16 16:16 other posts 
I like how we are spoken about as idiots....
And words mean something,flippant mis-use of words seems a common activity amongst the Dingus McGraw clan....
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jan,16 22:46 other posts 
Here's what I don't understand:

He whines and bitches that people shouldn't call him an asshat in private.
They grant his wish, and call him an asshat in public as he requested.
Then he gets his granny panties in a twist over that!

Johnny-John just can't make up his feeble little mind on the matter.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 30,Jan,16 07:21 other posts 
The guy isn't happy unless people just blindly follow him and his word...

I think it's hilarious how he carries on....ffing big b&by.
Dishes it out but can't take it...
Thank fuck I didn't give him my email

The group thing that he keeps going on about is boring now,so what ,people said not nice things about him,he said quite a bit about a lot of members past and present in private....which was a lot worse.

Also encouraging use of members real names to others....
I could point out quite a bit about him and his actions....

Oh I forgot,did you remember the 'poolboy' account that didn't sound like 'poolboy'..twas a fake account....made by guess who.....and when it was pointed out that 'poolboy' sounded like a certain someone, poof,account gone.....
By jayman73 [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 22:29 other posts 
My real name is Atreyu Rumpelstiltskin, and I'm very proud of that.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 10:59 other posts 
I'm Barney the turtle dinosaur...
By #487013 25,Mar,16 03:25
But is he literally an asshat. I know I'd never cover my ass with a hat made of that. No sir.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 13:46 other posts 
Keep in mind that the term "asshat" was originally used to describe someone who had their head up their own ass. So, it does apply in this case...

By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 14:47 other posts 
Dear Blaine.

One of those people has already commented with the usual condescending statements. The rest of that group of individuals will certainly comment but will not answer your question so we both will never know the answer to your question.

One of that group does not like Australians and has sent anonymous messages to another Australian member and made their distain for Australians obvious.

They put on facades of "respectability", false humility and morals.

With me what you see is what you get.

If they think they can get rid of me by sending abusive messages to me on my birthday (a copy on another discussion) from a fake deleted account or by the current business with the review panel nonsense they are wasting their time as they underestimate the Australian spirit.

Hyenas hunt in packs and will only attack by stealth whereas lions and tigers hunt alone.

Still doing his usual shit....yawn....
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,16 07:50 other posts 
Although Blaine clearly asked what it was that members disliked about JohnS, it has to make you wonder where his friends and posse were. No one stepped in and stepped up to TESTIFY on JohnS's behalf...

Could it possible that he only sent one email for backup and that's all that responded? Nah!

By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Jan,16 15:17 other posts 
I'll take JohnS is an for the asterisk, Alex.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,16 08:20 other posts 
Do you think you are on Jeopardy?
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jan,16 12:00 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,16 14:19 other posts 
What is your theory about JohnS not having a firm understanding on how or why Big9inch21 and mi-lips became and are the king and queen of the site?

Is it because of his advanced age, Alzheimers, stoopidity OR something else......

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,16 13:32 other posts 
No theory, just fact, JohnS is an ASSHAT!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals