Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Page Creepers

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 10:39  other posts
Does anyone else find it disturbing when a member blacklists you and THEN visits your page in an obsessive fashion on a regular basis?
Seriously. If you want no contact with someone, why are you creeping?
That's deranged stalker/mentally unbalanced behavior, don't you think?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Pics on front page for 100 points   2.get to the first page   3.Main page   4.A new page   5.SITE PROBLEMS;  

Comments:
By #487013 27,Mar,16 12:15
It creeped on my page the other day. I'd say he wants my weiner but I don't got one of those diglehoppers. My guess is he was doing research. Maybe his vagina got sand in it again and he wanted to see what a sandless hoohoo looks like.
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 19:42 other posts 
Probably just checking to make sure that your hoohoo was obeying all of the "esoteric" hoohoo restrictions.
By #487013 29,Mar,16 00:05
Nah I really think he just wanted to know how to get the sand out of his vag a doo.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Mar,16 00:15 other posts 
vag a doo holy vajayjay ...

By #485312 28,Mar,16 22:46
yes even when they are paying members with their invisibility, its even creepier knowing that they cant keep thier eyes off you..when l say l wont visit a page, l never do, but it seems like the main offenders make out they dont when we all know they are the worst offenders...nothing but hypocrites with nothing to share but a bad attitude and saggy old tit *Lix*

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 11:27 other posts 
eh people do what people do....
just do like you all have told me to do
just ignore it and move on... right?
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 19:39 other posts 
But it's so darn creeeeeeeeepy...

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 11:34 other posts 
This is a BIG world and who really knows what customs are observed in different countries? Perhaps the member only wanted to wish you a happy Easter and a happy Spring.

This reminds me of a post that a respected member made, not too long ago;

"Most Yanks believe that the world starts and ends at their shoreline."

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals