pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

penis pumping

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #202392 [Ignore] 10,Sep,16 09:24
I see pics on the web of guys who have pumped their penis and sometimes sack to huge swollen looking sizes but when i try pumping my penis it just gets very hard and uncomfortable. what am I doing wrong or different then they are.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Pumpers sub-forum   2.About pumping   3.Cock pumping videos   4.UK pumpers   5.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Sep,16 12:57 other posts 
My advice on penis pumps is DON'T DO IT! They are dangerous. Furthermore they will not permanently increase your size. Yes, you might get a temporary increase, but the operant word here is "temporary". After a few hours or at most a few days you penis will return to its original size.

As for the danger, well you could do permanent nerve damage. Also, I've heard horror stories of men being rushed to hospital emergency rooms after a b-l-o-o-d (damn censor!) vessel ruptured while using a penis pump.

By #485312 10,Sep,16 23:38
lower pressure for longer time...some you've seen could also be saline injected.. using a good pump with a guage on it is best and finding a comfortable pressure..using it every day too will help too *lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals