on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ever get off on Watching Yourself?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by RealTitsLover [Ignore] 01,Apr,17 09:03  other posts
I'm just wondering if this is a common thing, or if I'm a weirdo. It's something that I've always loved to do, but I never see anyone mention...

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #537175 13,May,18 16:42
I have in front of a mirror , but many guys do that

By Nottsplaymate [Ignore] 13,May,18 15:31 other posts 
I love wanking in front of a mirror so I see what others would see if they were watching me

By pipcock [Ignore] 13,May,18 05:42 other posts 
oh yes!

By #541419 12,Sep,17 10:16
I like to post the very same pictures of myself which I like to see from others. E.g., I like to see men and women in clear plastic outfit. Therefore, when I see my pictures, they turn me on.

By t-rex [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 18:48 other posts 
I like watching myself fucking, getting sucked, and getting stroked, especially with fancy finger nails, and I like to watch myself stroke it 😃

By #234194 11,Sep,17 18:43
I always make my wife get down on her to suck my cock in front of a wall length mirror. It turns me on to watch my cock being sucked and her big tits out for me to view, and sonetimes ejaculate on, or ejac on her face even.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,17 18:07 other posts 
Yes, especially when I watch myself fucking

By #220845 11,Sep,17 11:09
I've played with myself in front of a mirror since I was very young I don't know why

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 09,Sep,17 22:35 other posts 
Nope!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Sep,17 09:46 other posts 
You resurrected this thread... oh shit, I must've been drunk when I posted it cuz I don't remember it. I can't believe I said "loved to do" ...maybe when I first hit puberty, yeah.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 10,Sep,17 15:06 other posts 
Woke you up!

By #539473 10,Sep,17 09:28
Yeah, I do... I often browse my own pictures if the chat is dead.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Sep,17 09:58 other posts 
Just pics of yourself is enough? Wow.

I might've been thinking of when I made video recordings of my cock shooting cum from one outer edge of the screen to the other for an ex girlfriend... they turned out more exciting than expected, I think. And watching them with her, seeing how much it turned her on...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals