Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

"Do you want to see some - Very Clear Photos" ???

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #19575 [Ignore] 12,Feb,10 03:08
I am Soooooo happy with my camera ! I have been a member now for almost 7 months and have made quite a few friends here . Thank You , one and all who added me to your friends list . I especially want to thank each of you who in the past have made comments on my pics . As well as any new comments I recieve in the future . Again , Thank You !
Anyway , the camera I use is just a small Canon - Powershot G3 4.0 MP . What kind are you using and are you happy with it ???

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.The 5 non-sexual reasons youre likely to respond to someone?   2.Fans of Bernd8888's photos   3.When You Take Photos Of Yourself , Do you Keep Them After Posting   4.Clear Photos Of - Sneakers - Cock Peeking Out Of Underwear OR clothing - Buldges OR PISS!!! Or Nice Opened Tight Ass!   5.Photoshop Dick Pics ??  

Comments:
By #72956 28,Jun,10 14:10
i use q Sony a300 with different lenses, extrenal flash come in and take a look if you haven't already..
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 28,Jun,10 14:55 other posts 
You have some nice high quality pics with that Sony. I was looking at a Sony DSLR, but finally opted for a Canon D500....I just got it last week and I'm riding the learning curve on it right now.

By slipper [Ignore] 12,Feb,10 16:04 other posts 
I use several old Minolta minis and a couple Nikon D-SLR's.

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 12,Feb,10 04:28 other posts 
Your closeup pics are of a very high quality. I use a newer Canon A1000 IS 10.0 MP and it takes no better pics than your older G3.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals