Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do you sleep in panties

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by b4idie [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 05:11  other posts
I sleep in panties most nights. I find the feeling of slipping into bed wearing lacy French knickers or even just a plain pair of cotton panties very sensual. Waking in the morning my cock has usually escaped the confines of these skimpy garments and leads to a very pleasant masturbation session

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who likes their cock in silk panties   2.18-25 Year Old Guys!   3.Ejaculation during sleep   4.Ejaculation during sleep   5.Do you really sleep when you sleep with someone?  

Comments:
By german_guy [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 11:59 other posts 
no way

By #652718 03,Oct,21 08:10
Yes I do 😊😉

By #648275 03,Oct,21 08:00
I’ve been wearing panties to bed for 25 years. I prefer to wear thongs, but.. I don’t always have them available

By #489480 28,Oct,20 17:00
I love wearing panties but always sleep naked.

By #626775 28,Oct,20 15:39
I sleep in my wife's panties all the time

By #621142 21,Oct,20 11:15
I like to sleep naked. I love the feeling of the sheets against my foreskin and penis...all over really. If I go to bed with clothes on, I wake up with them off almost every time.

By #485312 17,Oct,20 05:55
never wear underwear to bed, I don't ever wear a stitch to bed, always naked, even in winter. *lix*
By qhaos [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 05:49 other posts 
You are not alone lix! I sleep naked 365 days! ...wet dreams included...
By b4idie [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 03:56 other posts 
Before my wife passed away, we always slept naked, now I need the comfort that sexy little panties give me . Perhaps yours might help Lix

By Harrycarrot [Ignore] 18,Oct,20 05:00 other posts 
I rarely wear anything in bed and usually wake with an erection. Whether i masturbate depends on whether I have a meeting planned for that day. I do wear panties in bed when I visit my elderly lady friend who likes me to wear hers. I also used to look after a neighbour's house when she was on holiday and it was a great pleasure to select a pair of her knickers from her drawer and slip into her bed and masturbate in them.

By #523015 17,Oct,20 15:29
I have always slept better when I have on a cute little pair of panties, something about my dick just barely snuggled in makes me feel so sexy and pretty

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals