Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Do you guys find that you have a shy dick?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Toondick [Ignore] 18,Nov,23 01:39  other posts
There have been times where, my dick is at 100% erect. Rock hard. Ready for jack off time.

But then I grab my phone, ready to take a Pic, and it goes soft on me.

Like I lose the hard erection between the time of getting my camera ready, and taking the dick pic.

Anyone else have this issue sometimes?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.'SHOW YOUR DICK' VS 'SHOW YOUR CUNT'   2.A GAME: Find your type of DICK - CURVED DICK   3.friend me, the name's green   4.Tell age from someone's dick pics?   5.I'M A BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL  

Comments:
By Zainn122 [Ignore] 05,Mar,24 23:34 other posts 
I get like that at changing rooms, urinals and going to doctors. I always end up super erect but yet when I’m in sexual situations, I get soft and stays like that untill I get a lot of stimulation

By david6799 [Ignore] 02,Mar,24 06:17 other posts 
I have definitely had that problem even with the hottest girls and guys! just wish it didn't have to happen,but nice to know its a problem with other guys as well.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 27,Feb,24 16:22 other posts 
I had the opportunity one time to fuck a chick from behind while she was giving head to my friend and by the time I got to the condom, opened it up and tried to put it on. I was soft man was I disappointed.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 18,Nov,23 21:01 other posts 
I think with me it is about performance anxiety. Even posing for a picture is the need to perform. Don't look to me to perform . When I just want to fuck and suck I am a monster.
By Toondick [Ignore] 18,Nov,23 22:41 other posts 
Makes sense.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals