pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

FRANK IFIELD, R.I.P.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 20,May,24 09:28  other posts
Oh what a shame, the lovely Australian singer with the deep voice and unique yodelling style Frank Ifield passed away on Saturday, 18th May at the age of 86. He had four number 1 UK hits in 1962/63 beginning with his splendid updated version of a 1941 song "I Remember You" (which was first performed by Dorothy Lamour in the 1942 film "The Fleet's In") and which topped the charts for 7 weeks in the UK, my dad bought a copy and we never stopped playing it, for a while anyway. This was followed by more number 1s with updates of old songs including "The Wayward Wind" (originally a hit for Gogi Grant in 1956), "I'm Confessing That I Love You" where the first known recording was by Louis Armstrong in 1930 but has been recorded by lots of singers including Doris Day, Judy Garland, Dean Martin etc. and last but not least "Lovesick Blues", a song that goes right back to 1922 and was also recorded by the one-and-only Patsy Cline. Alas, his chart career ceased once the Beatles and the UK sound began to take prominence in 1963 but he still performed regularly on t.v., topping the bill on "Sunday Night at the London Palladium" and in nightclubs. R.I.P. Frank, we will remember you.

New Comment       Rating: 0