pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

sexual enjoyment

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #36477 [Ignore] 05,May,10 01:34
I like to fuck my wife anal & vaginal. Also I like oral. But she ask only vaginal. I am not satisfied witn her sexual performane. Should I look out side or pursue my wife to satisfy me.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.not trying to sound like a whiny individual but.....   2.closing my account   3.what if it would be !   4.Meeting Strangers in the park   5.Your sexual bucket list  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,15 19:13 other posts 
I got the same problem. So I have sex with other women too.

By #5440 06,May,10 12:10
i'll give your big cock oral
By #497509 11,Sep,15 18:46
You welcome.

By #497509 11,Sep,15 06:02
I enjoy anal very much. Just few weeks after marriage, I proposed my wife for anal. She didn't agree initially but after few days she agreed with condition that I must not hurt her. For few days i did not penetrate her more than a inch. Then afterwards, she used to ask me rub her ass frequently. One day , I asked her if she could allow me further, we shall be going for tour otherwise I will not go. She agreed . I put some lubricant on my penis and her ass and asked her tolerate the pain. I started slowly and after sometime, I thrust hard enough and she cried so loudly . I enjoyed so much .
By #485312 11,Sep,15 06:07
good man, hope shes learnt to love it...you should let her finger yours, the feeling will amaze you *lix*
By #497509 11,Sep,15 18:45
Certainly I do it. Sometime she put her finger in me.realy it make me so aroused.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals