pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Seen your dad lately?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #87146 [Ignore] 12,Jul,10 08:54
Yesterday I went to my dads to pick him up to take him to my beach house for a few weeks. When I walked into his house there was an old woman sucking him off in the livingroom. I quickly went back out and soon they came out very embarassed. I am glad that at 78 he is still doing it. I couldn't get over his size, he was at least 8 inches. It is a shame I did not inherit that.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #119027 28,Jan,11 19:23
Oh god, I caught my Dad and step Mom naked and she was sucking his cock. I made a weard noise and left the appartment. Shit, I thought, I had walked into my parents room while they were having sex when I was six. I was disappointed when I saw his cock and remembered my brothers small cock too. i had seen my neighbors cock several times and it was twice the size of my dads cock. i was in the coffee show when my step Mom showed up. We talked and she was upset a bit about being seen. Your Dad was upset she said to me and I replied why, he has you sucking his little dick. Little she snapped. Yah, little, Mr D had one twice as big. yes i've seen it she said. We spent the next half hour talking about Mr D's cock. i like my step Mom now.
By Walker [Ignore] 01,Feb,11 21:41 other posts 
Well if you're here to play you were not damaged by seeing your parents and your dad and step mom. Wow you dad is a lucky man getting sucked off.

Hummm... Small cock runs in the family? I guess you like big cock? So you and your step mom both admire Mr. D the neighbor's big cock.
By #119027 02,Feb,11 17:58
Yah you wish you were him I'll bet. I don't know a guy who wouldn't show off his cock to a girl.
By Walker [Ignore] 07,Feb,11 19:28 other posts 
You are right I would love to have two women discussing my big cock, from their own experience of see me erect!
By #119027 10,Feb,11 17:17
You haven't been naked in the room with two or more women? I can't believe a big old cock like you hasn't been naked with a big boner in a room filled with women Come on tell me the story or are you shy

I saw my Mr D naked with several women, and I so wanted him to fuck me
By Walker [Ignore] 14,Feb,11 10:50 other posts 
Well yes a couple of times with more than two. And yes I had a hard cock. My fuck buddy brought over a girl friend to watch me jackoff. Later I got invited to a party and we ended up naked in the hot tub. I actually showed up late after they were all drunk. I had great fun with the drunk women.

By boc [Ignore] 29,Jan,11 10:32 other posts 
Have you had a talk with him about your inheritance? Perhaps the inheritance tax was a little high.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals