Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Would you comment more if it did not cost points?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #82616 [Ignore] 26,Jul,10 09:02
Just wondering if people would comment more if it did not cost them points

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.POINTS SYSTEM   2.points   3.Marina   4.POINTS SYSTEM   5.Watching a video and points cost.  

Comments:
By #291618 08,Oct,12 00:31
really???? leaving comments costs points? i tought they were free! i leave good comments on every pics/user who seem nice to me and i dont loose points....

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 07,Oct,12 23:04 other posts 
Great topic "My Friend" ! I used to comment a lot of members walls ... but "NEVER" again because when they delete your comment points get taken away ! As I would leave so many really nice and sincere commnts ! Sadly a lot of members clear there wall comments and for every member that left nice comments as well they All lose points ! So unfair ! Me , I would Never delete a comment ! The only comments I delete are from "Deleted Members" !

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,12 10:17 other posts 
It doesn't cost points to comment on pics. Maybe it did in 2010 when this was written but not in 2012. Points will be deducted if the poster of the pic deletes your comment but points are not dedicated when the poster deletes their pic.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,12 22:27 other posts 
Yikes! Last sentence should read; Points are deducted if the poster of the pic deletes your comment but points are not DEDUCTED should the pic poster delete his/her pic.

By #11554 27,Aug,12 09:43
would certainly vote more if it did not cost points (commenting does not cost points)

By #33861 26,Jul,10 11:57
Honestly, I find the whole points thing annoying, distracting and disruptive. I'd do alot more on here if there weren't all the point restrictions and requirements. Too many arguments seem to get started between members over points issues and for the good of this site, I think it really needs to go away.
By slipper [Ignore] 27,Jul,10 01:45 other posts 
The only useful purpose seems to be to control band-width usage for video downloads... otherwise, I agree

By #88663 26,Jul,10 10:09
Its voting that costs points

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals