Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

GLORY HOLES

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #82813 [Ignore] 30,Jul,10 20:02
feelin super horney can drive a guy to shove his throbbin cock thru the old glory hole---have you? where? when was the first time? results? do it again?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Glory holes   2.gloryhole   3.gloryhole sucking   4.Glory Holes: Men, Women, Gay, Straight, Bi   5.Glory holes:...  

Comments:
By #190275 09,Oct,11 21:20
First of all i have never done anything with another man before, and i haven't really wanted to do either. But i got to admit, sticking my cock inside that hole and letting some unknow person( be it male or female) just suck me off. Well its quite the turn on! But i probably Would never do it, to paranoid When it comes to diseases, and people i dont know.

By #2331 31,Oct,10 14:41
Might be a nut with a razor on the other side be careful!!!
By #190275 09,Oct,11 21:06
But then again ask yourself, who carries razors around

By shavedpubis [Ignore] 08,Oct,11 12:04 other posts 
i've been sucked through the slit of the video booth at times sq nyc many time with Rush. Rush is wonderful spice in the sexual activity, right?

By #7976 14,Apr,11 22:33
When I was growing up there were glory hole in nearly every public restroom you found. At the time I didn't know what they were for, other than for guys to check each other out. Later, when I went to a book shop with video booths I discovered what they were for. I never responded to guys poking fingers through the holes but one time a guy and his lady went into the booth next to me. Her finely painted fingernails protruded through the hole and I took a quick peak. Her husband was behind her giving her a hard fuck and I couldn't resist. I put my cock through thee hole and she sucked me dry all the time moaning from being fucked. I doubt I'll every let anyone blow me through a glory hole again but as experience go, it was a great one.

By #2331 09,Nov,10 18:36
I have had my cock sucked off many times through a gloryhole.
It is always a strange feeling when you don't see the person doing it.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Apr,11 15:20 other posts 
A strange feeling, but good. I, too, have been both the cocksucker and the suckee in glory hole sex many times. It's totally anonymous and PURE SEX in that neither man knows anything at all about the other, indeed, they cannot even see each other. Everything is focused on the mouth/dick connection and that's really great.

By #93238 07,Aug,10 14:16
I have a private gloryhole in columbia sc. if you want to visit, send me your cock pix!
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 14,Apr,11 15:06 other posts 
Really?

By #73153 10,Aug,10 20:21
ive always wanted to do this but have no idea how to find one. does anyone kno of one in ne ohio?

By #13585 02,Aug,10 08:03
How do I find places that have glory holes?? What are some of the underlined rules of a glory hole???

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals