Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cut? Well sort of

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #99780 [Ignore] 24,Sep,10 23:41
[deleted image]

I was circed at 28 and the surgeon didn't do a very neat job. Here's a picture of my dick with what's left of the foreskin rolled down. Can anyone else do this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.YUCK!!!   2.MILF panties   3.girls what sort of condom do you prefer your to be worn by the guy fucking you   4.SUCKING or FUCKING?   5.Skin care routine  

Comments:
By #7976 26,Sep,10 20:49
I got the partial foreskin option at birth. Having lived with it my entire life, I just assumed it's the way a circumcision was supposed to be. Personally, I like it. Just enough foreskin to be some protection on cold days and completely out of the way when I need it to be. If I were to have made the decision, I'd have left my foreskin alone however, I didn't and it's now my personality and yours. By the way, it looks fine.
By #107084 30,Sep,10 12:28
Me to, I just didn't know it until recently.
By #7976 30,Sep,10 15:49
Unless someone points it out, there's no reason to think much about it. I always just figured my circumcision was normal till people here started commenting on "loose circumcisions".

By #5440 30,Sep,10 11:08
partial here

By slipper [Ignore] 25,Sep,10 21:05 other posts 
Thank goodness you were left that!

By #39913 25,Sep,10 09:35
Yep, I can! I can fake being uncut when I'm soft, but you can definitely tell I'm circumcised when I'm hard.

[deleted image][deleted image]

By #32325 25,Sep,10 08:14
wish i had that much skin i hate beeing chopped!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals