Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What part about a cock turns you on?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #151312 [Ignore] 03,Apr,11 11:37
I love the base of the cock for some reason...well, I love cock in general but for some reason from the time I was a youngster, I loved the point of where the pubes stopped and the shaft began.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What turns you on?   2.wanting to suck first cock   3.Like CASEY AND JOJO. I want to know what turns you on.   4.enjoying member pics   5.Would you participate in a gangbang if someone here invited you?  

Comments:
By #150527 03,Apr,11 22:19
If the guy is circumcized I like the area right under his glans where the frenulem is or used to be. I lick that area as I know it is very sensative because mine is. I also like when a guy has a wide dark circ scar, My circ scar is thin as a hair and you have to look close to see it. If the guy is uncut I guess it's his foreskin. I like to stick my tongue in and stretch the foreskin over my tongue, I like the way foreskin smell and taste, one of my buddies Tyler is uncut. I also like to lick the frenulem on uncut dicks, I know they are sensative. The glans of uncut guys is also a turn-on, they are usually shiney and slightly gray, blue or purple. Uncut guys seem to precum more than circumcized guys, I like precum almost as much as I like cum. I'm only nineteen but I been a dick expert since I was fourteen.
By #144821 06,Apr,11 16:48
I love it! Post pics of your dick.

By slipper [Ignore] 05,Apr,11 21:40 other posts 
Frenny & foreskin (more the better)!!!

By #113560 03,Apr,11 15:28
I love the base, I love head, I love ....
By #150922 04,Apr,11 03:34
oh yeah??? check out mine dear!!!

By mikeyd270 [Ignore] 03,Apr,11 21:16 other posts 
A big shiney knob gets my attention. It is the first place my tongue goes!!!

By #150240 03,Apr,11 13:55
If it is an uncut cock, the foreskin drives me crazy!!! If it is a cut cock than the head is a turn on.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals