Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Double Vaginal Gay?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #195892 [Ignore] 29,Nov,11 08:28
So two guys fucking a girl in the pussy is Hot.. But is it gay?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.double post   2.sexual enjoyment   3.Why don't straight men mind double penetrations and double blowjobs!?   4.Big Boobs What Is Your favorite size ?   5.Double anal  

Comments:
By #455374 30,Mar,14 16:55
I wouldn't call it gay, but it's not completely straight. It's still two dicks rubbing together

By #408374 29,Mar,14 20:33
There gotta be some homoerotical reasons to do so. Me, as a hetero, doesnt like the idea of touching another guys cock, especially not with my own. I couldnt concentrate on the sex.

By slipper [Ignore] 29,Nov,11 13:50 other posts 
Only if you define it that way, much like anything else!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Nov,11 11:34 other posts 
The short answer: No, probably not.

A longer answer: Well, maybe. It would depend entirely on the two guys involved, their true sexual orientations, their attitudes, their feelings and their emotional involvement with each other. These are a lot of variables so it's almost impossible to give a definative answer. If two straight guys are good buddies and they want to put their dicks together in the same pussy that could just be another form of male bonding that doesn't necessarily make them gay. Hell, they could put their dicks together without the pussy or even in each others' mouths and/or asses and still not be gay. A lot of straight men have gay sex just as a lot of gay men have straight sex. Sex is never simple. Now have I thoroughly confused you?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Nov,11 11:38 other posts 
So have you done it? Have you put your dick in a pussy rubbing up against a buddy's dick? Obviously you want to, but you're concerned that it might make you gay. Don't worry, you can do that and still keep your straight membership card.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals