Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Smile

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #183011 [Ignore] 19,Mar,12 20:29
Was having a disastrous day - nothing going right, then I needed to take a leak at Pacific Fair shopping center. At urinal when young guy stands next to me and starts to piss. He is looking at me and I smile back at him -he smiles and I look at his prick and it just started to get much bigger.

I turn toward him a little and stroke mine and he looks at my cock then me and again we both smile. I look towards a cubicle and smile again and nod towards the cubicle and he nods a yes.

We were quickly inside with the door shut and the following uninterrupted 10 minutes of sex was down and dirty but very nice. I smiled down at him as I unloaded into his mouth. We saw each other later in the shops and smiled

what a difference a smile can make

New Comment       Rating: 0