Bella using anonymous to attack people.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #592419 [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 12:02
anonymous wrote (Jul 2, 23:16):
such an angry little man.
[delete]

When I clicked on the link her name came up..Has she done this to others? I banned her a long time ago and it appears that she us using fakes to write derogatory remarks on the comments section..

My settings were switched to disallow anonymous comments but it's my duty to protect members that are here sincerely.. Be careful with her.. She is very nasty person.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 17:19 other posts 
Argueing on the internet, wow, I know this Wuhan, China ,covid 19thru 24 ,virus has everyone suffering cabin fever and Lord knows what else.
You folks are going to wear callus's on your typeing fingers if you keep this up.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 17:30 other posts 
Look who poked his head into the forum, it's phart, huxley's FAVORITE!
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 20:50 other posts 
I agree with phart in called COVID-19 fever
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 22:37 other posts 
USed to be called Cabin fever.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 05:42 other posts 
Hahaha I know I changed it to suit the virus
By #188992 31,Aug,20 07:17
I TOLD you it would be full of weird punctuation and spelling mistakes!!! Hey, phart, how's it hanging?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 11:59 other posts 
short and to the right.
By #188992 31,Aug,20 12:05
Jeez! If you had started that with a capital letter it would have been perfect - good going, dude!
By #592419 31,Aug,20 14:10
You're such a fucking baby... You want more humiliation for your profound stupidy? NAHH,, I already made an example out of you.. Reiterating how stupid you are is a waste of my time and just floods the site.. I made my point..
By #188992 31,Aug,20 14:21
I'm a baby?

Who just posted another pissing dog on my page?
Who still has me "blocked"?
Who thought bella! and I were the same person, and is now exchanging gifts with bella!?
Who accuses me of anti-semitism, when I call out ANGEL1227 for calling you a "dirty Jew"?
Who has claimed, in these forums, that Palestine has never existed and that England expelled Jews during World War 1 (both demonstrably untrue)?
You really are the fruitiest of cakes, SrCums. Have another weird day, you strange individual.
By #592419 31,Aug,20 14:46
You know what you did fuckass.I was willing to settle and you won't let sleeping dogs lie
By #188992 31,Aug,20 14:50
Care to tell all the other boys and girls what the fuck you're on about?

Otherwise, put the conical hat, with the big "D" on it, on your head and go sit in the corner of the class like the fruitcake you are.

"Fuckass"? At least you're trying to extend your vocabulary! Bravo. Mommy must be proud of her little weirdo.
By #592419 31,Aug,20 14:20
[deleted image]
Like my artwork?
By #188992 31,Aug,20 14:23
Yep. I've told you, repeatedly, that having negative gifts from a fruitcake are worn as a badge of honour. Did that not get through to you?

Fucking fruitcake.

The State of Israel .... (fill in the gaps for me, nutjob)!
By #188992 03,Sep,20 11:26
4 tins of spam,
3 pissing dogs,
2 granny pants,
and a fruitcake in a pear tree!

SrCums, you really are a weird little smear of poop, aren't you? Your public messages on my page just make YOU look nuttier and nuttier. And you STILL have an obsession with my bottom! Get help, dude .. NOW!
By #623135 03,Sep,20 12:58
In my case it will be calluses in the palm of my right hand.

By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 20:39 other posts 
Sounds like this person guy or gal should just come to the site sometime and find they are completely block from using the site t all! No reason to do this unless they do it to you 1st. If you do not like someones page info just do not have anything to do with it. If someone gives you grief then block them but o reason to just bad mouth anyone for no reason at all!!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 22:42 other posts 
Oh believe me when I tell you there has been plenty of reasons in the past first of all Bella has been on this site for at least 8 years as Bella were by sir crumbs has been here as several members over the years he pisses members off then deletes his account and comes back as some one else thinking he fooled everyone so before you get it twisted I thought I would set the record straight
By #188992 30,Aug,20 12:12
His latest missive about me (which again I am unable to comment on because Mommy's little fruitcake has blocked me) is as follows:

"You know, I gotta tell ya.. I had a feeling of your low life moral character(none) since the first minute I smelled you..Say 99% asshole, , 1% uncertainty..

But that 99% is a sound description,, opaque and concrete with no discrepancy.

I know why you are a liberal because it is easy to call people stupid when you are threatened by them of being smarter,,, in your mind you are stupid but you've rationalized somehow that you are stupid but people that do not agree with you are even more stupid. you are a despicable human being. You've got no moral sense of decency in your body.. You are the stench of filth in its purity..
You started this shit,, so I accepted your challenge because yes,, Israel is the best moral country in the world.. Palestine was created by your fucking county, England because it banished Jews during WW1... Palestine never ever existed... Why do you even think its true,, because your a fucking little bitch with your fucking stupid racist attitudes... Palestine is a made up name where when Israel kicked your fucking ass 53 years ago,, it gave up land that it conquered because assholes like you would leave them alone.. But you haven't have you.. Because of your fucking country and Iran they used this land the Jews gave to them and used it as a terrorist training camp to murder Jews and take their land just like what you did to the american Indians you want to do with Jews...

Then when Israel, kicks your fucking ass in you go crying to the UN. UN sticks up with its political correctness,, Just like you go crying to kebmo and that fucking fat slob bella... I believe they are you.. I will always believe... BUT let's say they aren't.. Lets say your a fucking pussy and causes trouble because your a fuckup of life with a small dick,, a fucking reject... You still are but you're a fucking liar anyway so it doesn't really matter..

I didn't cry when we went to war,, and the moment I'm getting in your ass your cry like the fucking pussy you are..

. People like you cause hate in the world.. and the world is much better than the likeness of you.. Even animals are better than you.. The roaches of the earth.. You deserve to be in solitary confinement.. There is no reason you should be on the planet.."

All totally sane and correct!! The Jews were banished from England in World War 1? Just ONE example, from the rant, of how unhinged this weirdo is!

The State of Israel is a force for evil in terms of it's policy regarding the Palestinian territories.
By #592419 30,Aug,20 14:54
Dear fucktard.... Palestine never existed... Are you fucking thick? I do know you are fucking thick but how fucking thick is the shit inside your head?
By #188992 30,Aug,20 14:59
The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.

Which means it's been around for "slightly" longer than your beloved Israel. But, hey, just like the thing about Jews being expelled from England in World War 1, don't let a small inconvenience like FACTS get in your way.
Weirdo!
By #188992 31,Aug,20 16:20
I've just spoken to Bernie Sanders, and he seems to think you're wrong about Israel too. Coming from a fellow believer in all things Torahic, that must be a bit of a blow for you?

only registered users can see external links

Fruitcake!
By #188992 03,Sep,20 11:34
I have a question for you SrCums, just out of interest can you solve this paradox for me:

If Palestine has "never existed", I assume that no Israelis ever have been killed by Palestinians? It would be like saying they had been killed by Narnians, right?

Please enlighten me, you fucking fruitcake!
--------------------------------------- added after 36 minutes

SrCums If you think for one second I will reply to a Private Message from someone who wishes bodily harm on my lovely bottom, and is nuttier than squirrel shit, you're more deluded than I thought!

Bring your thoughts on Palestine (that looks like a cut and paste job to me) to a public forum so we can all have the benefit of your "wise words" (I am, of course, using that phrase quite incorrectly). Fruitcake!!
By #623135 03,Sep,20 12:57
Palestine never existed? Then why do they want to become a country? And the territory of Palestine was in control of the Ottoman Turks for 3 centuries , conquered by the Egiptians and later the British.
Of course you have to BELIEVE!!!!!!!

By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 21:09 other posts 
What a mess we have going on over here

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals