Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Pegging

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #603167 [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 23:15
Any girls into pegging guys

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.pegging/strapon   2.Pegging question   3.So ladies your thoughts on pegging? Yes or no   4.Why is Pegging so ignored here?   5.Massaging, rimming, pegging  

Comments:
By #516354 23,Nov,20 00:09
My ex wife/Mistress used to love pegging me.She loved pegging me when we did cam sessions on Alt to humiliate me.

By #603167 16,Nov,20 14:47
I feel yah bro. Right on

By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 21:26 other posts 
The reason I am interested in finding a guy to suck and possibly to fuck my ass is from a GF and my wife pegging me a few times to show me how it feels to get ass fucked. Each sked me to fuck their as a few times and then they both told me I should find out what it felt like. They strapped on a nice sized dildoe and fucked my ass.
The fucked me like I did thm slow and deep but easy. So they did that to me. I found it fun and it felt good . Good enough for me to want to learn more about cock play. I now have sucked a few but no ass fuck yet.
I want to know what a real cock feels like in my ass. I have been told it feels much better than a plastic one.
I think all gals should ass fuck their BF/partners/hubbies a few times to show them the sensations.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals