Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Why is Pegging so ignored here?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #613564 [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 03:02
Why is pegging almost completely ignored, when it has become something so common, in relationships, even casual ones?
Are most men, here, just afraid of it, or letting a woman penetrate them?
Don't be an ass, and say it "makes a guy gay!" that's BS!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.pegging/strapon   2.Pegging question   3.So ladies your thoughts on pegging? Yes or no   4.Pegging   5.Massaging, rimming, pegging  

Comments:
By #610414 21,Mar,22 06:05
Good question. I pegg my husband at random and he likes to ask for it too. I find though that pegging does little for a woman. She just gets a good feeling of control over her partner and some exercise.
By #613564 22,Mar,22 23:26
What about the "Strapless" toys that are available for women, so she feels something, pegging a man? I've just seen then recently, and never been able to try one yet.
By #610414 23,Mar,22 07:50
I have one and honestly? It doesn’t work

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 13:47 other posts 
Is it really that common? In my experience, it takes a lot of practice, there is a risk
of damaging something and it's not really that rewarding.
I don't think or care if it makes a guy gay.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 11:47 other posts 
It's not ignored. It's just hard to take pics. I have a few.

By Ohioguy [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 05:46 other posts 
I just think women that are into it maybe aren’t into taking pics or videos of them doing it to the man. I also feel like a lot of people on here aren’t as open in the real world, I being one of those people. I love the idea of pegging and one day hope to get wife on board but I can honestly say she will not take pics or videos.
By wycowboy [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 14:00 other posts 
Yep, well said. I want to get my wife, or some other woman, interested in doing it to me but I know my wife would never take pics or videos of her doing it.
By #613564 20,Mar,22 23:04
Great response, thank you! Yeah, a lot of women are really unsure and how to even suggest it, and BE the Equals, sexually!
But why shouldn't she? In college, too many years ago, I loved this lady I was dating, and she wanted to try it. Why can't hetero couples just "play" and sometimes she can be the 'penetrator'? Seems that a lot of guys are liking that, and it is a huge, growing trend!
But a lot of guys, maybe are afraid of women, in a position of 'control' but it isn't! It's just private, intimate play, and nobody needs to know!!
No pictures, nothing like that, just being together, alone, and playing together!

By #625826 19,Mar,22 16:47
It is a great feeling

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals