Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

The RE-EDUCATION thread. Yes, this most likely is relevant to you.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 17:44

m o d e r n i t y

1. only registered users can see external links

2. only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #502711 24,Apr,21 19:28
Harry Styles Says Men Should Carry Handbags
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 03:13 other posts 
He's right. That will get rid of any toxix masculinity and finally allow men to expres themselves. Stop repressing yourself man, and get a handbag. Lipstick comes for free! lol
By #502711 26,Apr,21 02:59
Things like this are why the West is going down the tubes. I woke up to hearing that Kaitlyn Jenner, whatever the transvestite with the mutilated penis name is that everyone thinks is a hero, is running for governor of California. I know Arnold Schwarzenegger was once governor of California too. Looks like it's all a popularity contest rather than being selected based on merit. But I will have lost complete faith in America if that thing becomes president one day. The world will laugh at you... I mean the rest of the world, i'm sure countries like Australia will praise it as some victory for diversity or some crap...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 13:05 other posts 
The problem is that he/she may become governor not based on abilities but based on sexual preferences. THIS is the problem. It's fucked up.
--------------------------------------- added after 88 seconds

The world is in crisis.
Being recognised as, say, transvestite has become synonymous as being progressive ir democratic or smart.
By #502711 28,Apr,21 18:02
It is becoming increasingly hard to live amongst the humans of this world that think we're all living in rainbow land. People have become so infantile & naive these days, people don't recognize danger, which means they've lost their natural survival instincts, can't muster the courage to defend themselves. Men have become more submissive, both men & women these days watch Disney movies & anime & walk around with animal PJs on in public & running around like children playing Pokemon. These are the kinds of people that rule the media & will become the senators, governors, presidents, prime minsters of the future. People have too much freedom.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 18:10 other posts 
Infantilism, stupidity, idleness,... are all rewarded these days.
Civilisation is on the brink of extinction from within.
Enjoy life as much as you can.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 18:24 other posts 
Well, If a person is running for govenor ,they should be able to say, I am qualified because, and then explain why,and explain their ideas and changes they would make. The fact that Bruce Jenner's cat is actually a Cocker Spaniel is not really related to rather or not he can govern.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 01:43 other posts 
I have to agree here...But remember is California really part of the US...As for bruce/caitlyn you are right another weirdo...To change the subject a little, bruce/caitlyn ruined some of my favorite re-run shows...

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 00:00 other posts 
Great videos . Know wounded I don't watch normal TV any more, and I sure the hell don't miss it. Have a G-Day.
By #502711 19,Apr,21 05:40
I didn't used to watch TV, but i'm forced to now because lix likes to watch the building shows. But all the stupid shit I see in the ads & the crap talk shows talk about, like it's all a distraction.
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 23,Apr,21 04:40 other posts 
my cable provider Comquack ( Comcast ) has a monopoly here. Thay just took away a bunch of channels and now want me to pay more for something I all ready had. any way my contract is up in July so im going to go wireless with a satellite dish. Its faster and cost 1/2 the price. It runs on 12 volts and is 3 ft round witch means I can take it with me when i hit the bush. All you do is give it power and hook up a router and it locates the nearest satellite and locks on all by its self. HEll YA.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Ya i have watched Australia TV on KODI and it sucks worse then US TV does
By #502711 23,Apr,21 04:46
Yeah mate, they get you hooked & then jack up the price, just like heroin dealers. Like how they got me hooked on Jack Daniels & then put the price up 1 dollar But that's capitalism for ya. Better than Communism still, just gotta be on the ball, to make sure no one has their hand in your pocket.
By #613564 26,Apr,21 00:20
"Comquack?" Don't you mean "CUMSHOT" that they do, on you, after FCKING you, monthly, with their bill?

By #502711 23,Apr,21 04:47
WOKEYLEAKS

By #502711 21,Apr,21 04:23
The U.S. Strategic Command Just Tweeted About Nuclear War:

By #502711 21,Apr,21 03:14
"Coronavirus may NEVER be eradicated"

By #502711 20,Apr,21 07:22
Orwell's final warning:

By #502711 20,Apr,21 06:17
Take the red pill, people!

By #502711 19,Apr,21 05:42
Narcissists and #SOCIALMEDIA​:

By #502711 18,Apr,21 18:02
'THE GREAT RESET'
"You will own nothing & you will be happy"
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 23:08 other posts 
Thanks for sharing Aussieman.
By #502711 19,Apr,21 05:42
Don't mention it, i'm spreading the knowledge here. Come, receive your red pill.

By #502711 18,Apr,21 17:49
The media:

1. only registered users can see external links

2. only registered users can see external links
(funny the only video on this I can find is from CNN channel)

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals