Recent Posts of member White_Mamba

By White_Mamba 06,May,24 20:06
she thinks she's hitler I heard.

By White_Mamba 04,May,24 21:51
Here is an explanation on truth. An analysis of the true nature of the political rational based on the left's struggle for power. They can't win at the ballot box and they know they are being watched for cheating. The violence and protests of promoting violence towards Israel and Jews world wide.

Racism is the ace under the table term using to attempt im maintaining political power. The ace under the table of racist. zionist, genocide has been used since the turn of the 19th 20th century. You want to know the truth? Here it is.

Ananas2xLekker, CAT just like the numberous anti-israel-Jews that infest this site are fakes, liars and bastards propagating nazism and hatred for the Jews in this domaign.

Here is the Truth. only registered users can see external links

By White_Mamba 04,May,24 13:41
only registered users can see external links Ananas2xLekker is a lying piece of shit no good mother fucking liar fucktard nazi. Be careful of this garbage.

By White_Mamba 03,May,24 18:36
Fuck you

By White_Mamba 03,May,24 17:44
only registered users can see external links UPdates on Jewish war with radical islam of iran.

By White_Mamba 03,May,24 17:24
Dear Fuckwit!! As long as Iran, Gaza, Hezbollah continue to threaten Israell with expermination of the Jews from River to the Sea murdering our children with throwing infants into heated ovens raping Jewisha women as young as newborn. There will be more palestinians murdered. whole lot more. Women there will be MORE palestinians exterminated. 40000 Palestinians? How about 8 million palestinians. Then we are almost even.They had the choice of leaving but remain as human shields. You fucking hate Israel and jewish people so much get your nazi fucking jewish hating smelly cunt to Gaza and fight for the cause otherwise shut the fuck up..

By White_Mamba 03,May,24 17:20
Starting to think the only reason you are as progressive left as you are, its because you don't believe in God and have an enormous hatred of Israel and Judaens. A racist never accepts reasoning critiques of finding truth with anything as long as the Jewish People are exterminated.
Your lies about Israel performing genocide? You will die alone and unhappy.

By White_Mamba 03,May,24 13:56
You fucking idiot. You're banned for life.

By White_Mamba 03,May,24 13:36
Biden's margin of loss contues to distance. Barring cheating which I think he will try getting illegal aliens to vote it appears to be less concerning. If you can watch thoroughly of them counting multiple segments of the same vote or the same illegal vote with decertifying the election with cheating if they do cheat I don't see a path of victory for Biden.

only registered users can see external links

By White_Mamba 03,May,24 13:30
YOu're not talking to your mother about Biden not opening the border. If you want to chat about facts and conclusions let me know.

The only genocide I see here is what is steming froma your lack of brain cells. If you are going to fucking lie I will ban. Are you sure you're speaking as an adult? 60 years Iran which controls Hamas and Gaza, West Bank have threatened not only against Israel but the entire Judaen population accross the globe so shut the fuck up.

You want to talk like adults then fucking act like it or get your fucking bad breath CO2 out of my face. You got that?

By White_Mamba 02,May,24 19:33
National soverenty. Israel was attacked and reciprocated.

The reason why we cannot come to terms is you are progressive left. I'm an independent. I don't go by what the fake news tells me. I'm educated. I'm independent because I understand moral clarity.

You think I'm stupid, fine. You have to do what you have to. I must also do and preach what I feel is right and just.

You do what you want. Trust me, I won't spend any energy into stopping you.

By White_Mamba 02,May,24 14:15
Biden has attacked our national sovereignty by opening the border. How many palesyinians can claim national overeignty in your country? Egypt is right next door andrefuses entry. Why is that?
T
Trump never cheated and his plan to uphold our sovernty.

By White_Mamba 30,Apr,24 15:42
Just as unpopular as Mike Johnson is with the democrats. The bad ones occupy all democratic domaign as well as 90% of republican. That means 95% of legislation here in the United States are against their constituency.
Negative Charisma to you. Not to the voting majority. You don't even get to vote. All of western Europe is dominated with Left policy. You've been well embodied with government domanence.
If Trump does take the election with Desantis as VP you will witness domination of the white house for the next 12 years. What I believe is that this was planned all along. Pretending to be enemies during the primaries with propaganda mildly attacking each other on the outside but on the inside planning to take back the country which is bleeding out. You're all left wing but your national sovereignty is intact. Not here. This country has been flayed alive of its national sovereignty from Biden that I can tell you right now is coming to an end.

By White_Mamba 29,Apr,24 14:56
Floridians are divided over their support for DeSantis, with 51% saying they approve of what he’s done since winning the 2018 gubernatorial election, according to the survey results. That means just 5% of Florida voters are undecided.

The survey found DeSantis has the highest approval rating among Republicans nationwide (84%), over every other GOP governor.

All I can say to your post is to Don't Worry Be happy---Bob Marley

By White_Mamba 28,Apr,24 21:39
Desantis is the probable VP. According to CNN, Trump has a 6 point lead in the popular vote as of today..