Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #49

Pages:  #1... #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,23 09:03 other posts 
This question is for all to answer but really to help Woody explain his views on illegals
Why is it that new york has to shelter the illegals to begin with? IF Woodys idea that they are lawyers ,dr's and etc is true, they would be working and renting homes and rooms themselves without outside help. They would not be sitting on the streets in tents for weeks eating crumbs as 1000's of dollars of quality food is thrown away and wasted because "it's not what they want".
only registered users can see external links

8 million dollars a day to take care of these illegals, and there are still Americans naive enough to believe and try to convince others they are a asset to the country.
By #681164 01,Sep,23 18:43
Mr Phart, NY doesn’t have to shelter the illegals. It’s a humanitarian effort that was forced on them. When that smelly asshole governor of the most putrid state, Texas, started to ship these poor individuals, NY had to help them.
I never said that they all are lawyers or doctors or even, highly educated, but, what if they are? They are still just a warm body not able to work. They still need food, shelter, and medical care. Would you deny anyone that asks for that kind of help? If you do then I question your right to receive disability.
As far as the food that they don’t want, first, is that really true or another conservative bit of crap? Second, many Americans dislike foods that are eaten in other countries. Snails, insects, digestive parts of a cow, cow brain or tongue, bone marrow and fish eyes, for example. I don’t condone the food waste but I understand it, and, if you object to the tents, then what do you suggest? Or, as many of you people think, “They are NOT to be seen, then, we can forget about them.”?
Let me ask you, Mr Phart, what do you think these people did in their native country? Did you think they sat in a circle under a canopy smoking weed? Did you think the men took siestas and drank mesquite all the time? These people worked. Some are country people that farmed, but, most of them had similar jobs available here, only, not paying as much. That can be very trying. Slow malnutrition and on top of that, dealing with crime, both illegal and legal, is more than enough to look for a better place to live.
They could be an asset to this country if they are given the chance to be so. I believe you, in another post, complained about not enough people wanting to work in many jobs that are experiencing a shortage of labor. Why not offer these jobs to these people?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,23 21:47 other posts 
There are plenty of Americans that could be working. This low unemployment rate is due in part to some just stopped looking.
"When workers become discouraged and stop looking for employment, they leave the labor force. It is common in economic downturns for the labor force to decrease (or increase more slowly than usual) in size as many give up on finding work and are therefore no longer counted as officially unemployed. For that reason, economists often point out that the unemployment rate is misleading and understates the labor market’s weakness."

These people are not citizens and to claim they escaping crime, Wrong, they commit alot of it HERE.
Yes I would think most of them sat around a camp fire smoking weed. Because if you look at where they came from,nothing there is advanced as to indicate they were working.Matter of fact they bring their nasty life styles with them.

As for govenor Abbot shipping the illegals to new york, JUST WHY THE HELL should Texas be stuck WITH ALL of those illegals? The whole idea was to ship the illegals to new york, a state that gets news coverage every time the governor farts,So the illegal immigration issue would be put into the daily news media for all to see. And to spread the burden onto others. Texas is not able to support all those illegals, NO 1 should have to, they should be sent back where they came from.
Why is it so hard to understand the burden illegals put on all of our systems in this country? Good Samaritans and clinics and such are there for the citizens in need that were born here.

"In June 2023, there were 84,526 homeless people, including 27,530 homeless children, sleeping each night in New York"
Explain to me why these kids should be in the streets while non citizens are given special treatment? Those tents, that wasted food,could be given to citizens in need.And the illegals could be in their home countrys figuring out a way to fix their own mess instead of making 1 here for us to fix.

By #610414 02,Sep,23 00:06
This is the capital of Honduras, Tegucigalpa. Does it look to you as a small village?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

This is the capital of Guatemala, Guatemala City. Does it look like a small village?

--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

This is the capital of Costa Rica, San Jose. Does this look like a small village?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

This is the capital of Nicaragua, Managua. Does this look like a village?
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

I could go on, but the point is this, everyone of these cities shows a place where all types of professionals are at work there along with every type of available job and corresponding worker. These are not coca chewing campesinos. What they are, though, is oppressed people due to low income, crime, poor medical availability, and a lack of progress.
The US is a magnet for these people. And not only them, but, for most of the other people all over the world. Phart, as always, you just don’t know the facts.
By #681164 02,Sep,23 16:58
Mr Phart, your first paragraph doesn’t make sense. If you have a low unemployment rate then you don’t have an economic downturn. The country is going through an inflationary period, but, the economy is going ahead and there’s work for everyone. Things cost more and that is felt but it’s not affecting the job pool. The few people that are leaving the labor pool is a normal occurrence. They are being replaced and augmented by new workers.
Texas should be stuck with all those illegals because it’s happening to them. Governor Abbot is, essentially, doing the same thing Mexico is doing. He’s pushing the illegals North. What’s different?
I don’t argue that this influx of destitute people does put a burden on Texas, but, Governor Abbot has no right to force his problem on other states. Similar tents could be given to the homeless. That is an idea that has to be implemented by the corresponding local government.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Sep,23 17:51 other posts 
Why have none been sent to Pennsylvania we are a democrat run state I would welcome them with open arms I heard they taste like chicken and there is no feathers to pluck
By #681164 03,Sep,23 07:29
Mr Dgraff, maybe cunt hairs?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,23 19:23 other posts 
biden has no right to force the problems on anyone but he is forcing the problems on everyone
By #681164 03,Sep,23 07:31
Mr Phart, what problem is President Biden forcing on everyone? He’s the President. Anything he does affects everyone. That’s the nature of the job.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 08:49 other posts 
Hey I see the whole problem now
We make things so complicated and tough for a president to do anything great that nobody in their right mind wants that job so we end up picking from the bottom of the pickle barrel what next a Mexican president that will want to open up the border combined the United States and Mexico and call it mexamerica
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 09:19 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 09:20 other posts 
He is allowing these illegals into the country. THe border should be closed except at a couple gates so they can be allowed in LEGALLLY. not because they can swim
By #610414 03,Sep,23 09:56
Sure, the answer is easy to see. Now, show us how that can be accomplished. You think that hasn’t been thought of? A really big chunk is The Rio Grande. Another is huge areas of desert. It’s really hard to build barriers and patrol them.
People think that “The Clown” was the only President that tried to build barriers and controls. Google “The Mexican Border”. It is what it is, and, short of posting a guard every 100 yards, it’s hopeless. The border is more than 1900 miles. Think about it.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 10:40 other posts 
a guard every 100 yards? Why is that so hard? we have active military personal that are doing nothing but digging holes and filling them back up figuratively speaking because we are not at war, why not put them down there actually doing something to earn their pay and that free college education and health care they get,be it lousy as it is sadly, That is a solution that could be applied monday morning.
Cost? It would not cost a dime more to guard the border than it cost to take care of the illegals.
You are forgetting we have all kinds of technology that could be used.
Sound coming from speakers along the border could pierce the ears of the illegals and make it unbearable to get near the border. Wild lions and tigers could be released along the border behind a chain link fence that simply feed on the illegals. Lasers from towers could vaporize the illegals.
Notice how it is mounted along a fence line. It would be highly effective against the drug cartels.
By #610414 03,Sep,23 16:20
That's a police job. The military is not allowed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 13:11 other posts 
I have sniper rifles that will reach out 1000 yards with the right man behind them so that cuts the span down a bit so that that is two guards per mile so you would need roughly one thousand guards armed with sniper rifles to cover your 1900 miles it don’t seem impossible to me
By #610414 03,Sep,23 16:22
You do that and every person in every country in the world condem the USA. The results would be devastating for us.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 17:27 other posts 
I will speak with Mr trump and Mr Desantis about it and maybe we can sit down with governor abbot and see if we can find a solution
By #610414 03,Sep,23 17:46
Let them play Russian Roulette with three fully loaded guns.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 18:09 other posts 
Hell no they are the only ones keeping this once great country somewhat sane
By #681164 04,Sep,23 07:41
That's YOUR definition of sane. Most of us have another definition.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 07:47 other posts 
Yeah I know how you liberals think
You probably want Michael Obama to run for president
What a disgrace
--------------------------------------- added after 82 seconds

We call them chicks with dicks
By #681164 04,Sep,23 10:24
I call them Hot Women.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 22:19 other posts 
Whats being allowed at the border now is a slap in the face to everyone that has made a effort over the 100 plus years to become a legal citizen to the US.
To much burden placed on border states and the so called sanctuary citys are whining now they can't handle the extra burden. Well if the damn president would CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDER and send the illegals back home, there would be no strain.
By #681164 05,Sep,23 08:04
That would be great, but, it's very hard to do. The border is not completely open and illegals are being repatriated, but it's a slow process. The first will never get fixed and the second, even with a rush put on it, can only go at a snail pace.
Getting citizenship has not changed. You need legal entry, five years residency as a green card holder, and study civics to pass a test. Last but not least, take the Oath of Allegiance.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

One more thing, to get approved to emigrate, you need a sponsor to ensure you don't become a financial burden to the country. That's one reason for what was called "a wetback", people that cross the Rio Grande to get in illegally. They can't get a sponsor.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 13:25 other posts 
So who is "sponsoring" all these illegals or asylum seekers or whatever they are called today? If they have sponsors, they sure are laying down on the job.
By #681164 05,Sep,23 14:38
That's just it. There are no sponsors available. The immigration department assigns a quota to each country indicating how many LEGAL immigrants can come to our country per year. Those that get approved can emigrate, but, they have to meet the requirements. They have to have all vaccinations and can't be a burden to the system in any way. Obviously, these quotas are nowhere near to the numbers that want to come no matter what. That's why there's so many ILLEGALS.
Asylum seekers are illegals with a possible excuse to become legals.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 22:17 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 13:22 other posts 
OOPs,he got caught scoping her out!

By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 13:11 other posts 
I guess Leo and annanas would just let them in and offer them some coffee?

By #694265 03,Sep,23 15:43
The world has gone mad 🤷‍♀️

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 18:16 other posts 
We need more guns and tighter screening on our teachers that will help
By #694265 03,Sep,23 18:55
It's not so much what it is I guess, bit clearly I don't believe it would be healthy in the mind enough to be teaching children it's ridiculous, Canadians, wad do ya do 🤣🤣🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 20:07 other posts 
Absolutely
By #610414 04,Sep,23 11:06
In this case, and that’s how it should be handled, I think it’s wrong.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 22:16 other posts 
Who wants their kid around such as that? Being trans is 1 thing that may be difficult to deal with to a point but this guy is just making a mockery of the whole thing.
He should not be around kids fixed up like that.

By #610414 03,Sep,23 09:42
Phart, you posted a reply to Woody58:

“The second amendment is the ability to tell the government NO. Without it, the rest become suggestions." that condenses it down to 1 sentence.”

The SECOND AMENDMENT should have been repealed 100 yrs ago. At that time it was useful. Now, it’s a license for violence.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 10:45 other posts 
Really?
Prove how that is?
Guns in the hands of a honest free man that values his life like myself, are harmless to anyone and anything.
I have yet to harm anyone with my gun. Have no desire to. NOR do I have a desire to die by the hands of some crook let out of jail that has already committed crimes and not held responsible for.
Guns in the hands of a person with criminal intent ,that is the problem .And the constitution has clauses for those folks to,as in right to speedy trial.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 13:14 other posts 
Amen brother I could not have said it better myself
By #610414 03,Sep,23 17:44
MYTH: THERE ARE MORE GUN DEATHS IN THE U.S. BECAUSE AMERICA IS A VIOLENT SOCIETY.

FACT: “Most countries don’t have a problem with fatal mass shootings,” Webster told Fox News in LA. “Most countries do not have anywhere close to the rates of homicides that we do. It’s driven principally … because we have decided to make guns readily available to almost anyone, and our interests seem to be more in protecting those who sell weapons and want to own them as opposed to the broader public.”

MYTH: WE DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO CURB GUN VIOLENCE.

FACT: Data collected by researchers about mass shootings show discernible patterns and opportunities for intervention. The data also suggest that many of the ways we’re currently trying to prevent gun violence are wrong—but the good news is that we now have evidence-backed solutions to do better.

MYTH: MORE GUNS IN MORE PLACES WILL MAKE US SAFER.

FACT: “If firearms everywhere made us safer … we would be the safest place in the world,” Crifasi said in an episode of Public Health On Call.

“We have more guns than people in this country, yet we are the only country that continues to experience exceptionally high rates of firearm homicide and fatal mass shootings occurring with regularity.”

Do what you want with the info. You are wrong. The NRA is wrong. The Constitution is wrong.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 18:23 other posts 
Guns for work guns for play guns are used most every day so screw the liberals what do you say my 45 is on my side every day
By #610414 03,Sep,23 21:02
That's a funny sex toy. Keep the safety on and use a condom.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 21:07 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 22:05 other posts 
Ok,let's say it's wrong on guns. Your hero signs a bill stating all guns are illegal monday morning.
All guns are melted down.Gone.
a months go by and you say some words to someone and it offends them. a few years later you are discussing free speech and they say, The constitution is WRONG. Free speech was needed a 100 years ago but not any more.We don't need to speak freely,it's over rated. Soon your hero will sign a bill stating your freedom of speech is gone.

1 day you get arrested ,put in jail. the constitution says you have a right to a speedy trial.
A few mongrels on the street that don't like you say the constitution is WRONG, it is ok if people sit in jail waiting for 10 years to be proven innocent.
Your hero signs a bill eliminating the right to a speedy trial.

It is the old adage, "give them a inch and they will take a mile">

It won't stop at guns. It won't stop at freedom of speech, it won't stop until you are a subject in your domicile eating bread and water.
As much as we disagree on guns, I think we agree the other rights in the constitution are important right? What is to stop the liberals from chipping more away if they succeed in taking guns??
By #610414 04,Sep,23 08:02
You are making huge assumptions. The Constitution is wrong..........on this. Think about Prohibition. The Constitution was wrong when it outlawed alcohol drinks. That was later removed.
You are a nice guy. You are a safe driver. You are kind to your neighbors. You take care of your family. All "right" things. One day you get into a pissing match with some a..hole. He pulls out a gun. You do the same and shoot. You miss and kill an innocent child. That's wrong.
Just because the Constitution is wrong doesn't mean it's ALL wrong. Also, my hero can only sign off on an amendment to the Constitution only if two thirds of Congress votes for it. It also has to be ratified by the states.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 09:13 other posts 

Here is a example of the 1st amendment being used to protect web designers. Some would say the constitution is wrong and would want to change it.would you not agree?
By #610414 04,Sep,23 11:02
I have no problem with this. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. This is freedom of speech practiced by a religious web designer. That is all. It does not mean I have to like it. It was also wrong, in my opinion, to have this group bring a suit. The problem with this country is that people think that their opinion is right and, therefore, their views should prevail. I support the LGBT community, but, like I’ve said before, you can be right most of the time and wrong sometimes.
I state my opinions in a very “in-your-face” ways, but, that’s what they are, opinions.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Sep,23 20:08 other posts 
I put this here so leo and anannas would see it,
By #681164 03,Sep,23 07:35
Mr Phart, what are we supposed to get out of this video? The gentleman supports gun ownership. That would be a given for a far right Republican.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 08:39 other posts 
No fuck no ride have guns no hide
Simple rules to live by
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 09:22 other posts 
Did you not just listen to what the Man says???
how can you miss the points he made.

But since you didn't.1 reply is this,

"
@michaeloxlong
4 days ago
The second amendment is the ability to tell the government NO. Without it, the rest become suggestions."

that condenses it down to 1 sentence.
By #681164 04,Sep,23 07:36
Maybe in the distant past. Now it's little more than an excuse for grown boys to play with a deadly toy. Now it's just a mayhem maker.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 08:43 other posts 
So you feel like the government should be able to lead us around like we have a dog leash attached to us with out the second amendment we give up our rights to say fuck you government and god only knows what they would want to take away next
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

You didn’t strike me as the type to just roll over and play dead
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

But I guess candy has you wrapped around her finger
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Meow pussy whipped
By #681164 04,Sep,23 10:41
Mr Dgraff, I guess you live in Cuba or Communist China. I live in the USA, a great country that has given me every opportunity to have a great life, but, most importantly, it allows me to vote for someone I like and remove any one I don’t. I’ve never been led by a leash. I have been lead by people with good and decent ideas. My government is not perfect and, there’s been some hard times living in this country, but, you’ve never lived in a country where the quality of life, the very fiver of your life, depends on an oligarchs win. I have, and this country is nothing like that.
I’ve never rolled over and played dead. I’ve had my ass handed to me on a platter many more than once, but, the other guy didn’t fare much better. I worked for Sears for 20 yrs as an outside tech. My territory was Liberty City and Little Havana. I never needed a gun for safety nor did I want it. That didn’t mean I didn’t have to save my hide or property.
As far as Candy’s finger, we’ll, yeah, she does own me heart and soul. This month, on 9/18/24, we’ll be celebrating our 52nd anniversary. Let me tell you something about that. It’s a lifetime that feels like one day, but, when she’s gone for a day, it feels like a lifetime.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 09:15 other posts 
Ok,let's hope you never are but if You are ever robbed or need the police for anything, be sure to tell them to leave their guns on the counter at the donut shop ok?
We will see how much good they do you showing up with a radio and a taser.
By #681164 04,Sep,23 10:49
Mr Phart, you misunderstood me. Weapons do have their uses. Police and the military need them. You assume that because I don’t have nor like guns, I don’t want the protection of an armed cop. That’s far from the truth.
There are evil people in this world and no law will prevent these people from causing mayhem up to, and including, murder. Those are the odds with or without me being armed. They, though, don’t worry me as much as some dumbass getting upset because I blow the horn and he pulls up and puts a bullet through my head. The first is a rare occurrence. The second one is a good possibility everyday I drive in Miami.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   ...#195

Show your Genitals