pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #71

Pages:  #1... #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 13,May,23 11:47
I’ve been participating in the forums for several years. This has been an exchange of views and ideas with some very smart, opinionated, men and women. It’s been my privilege to do so. There is something, though, that bothers me a little. It’s not a big deal. I know I do it too, but, I try not to. What is it? There are many chats with members that have an opposing view to my view. So far so good, but, many times the chat reaches a point where I can prove my point of view is the correct one. Most times, the opposing member won’t acknowledge it. There’s no, “Yes, you are right.”. They just will not make any more posts. I find that less than honest.
My view.😈
By phart [Ignore] 13,May,23 12:56 other posts 
someties when people try explain stuff ,they realize they are talking to a wall and give up
By #610414 13,May,23 14:57
So, there's no possible chance they could be wrong. I see your point. Why waste the time.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,May,23 13:28 other posts 
“The more laws and restrictions there are,
The poorer people become.
The more rules and regulations,
The more thieves and robbers.”

― Lao Tzu 老子
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 13:35 other posts 
OK, so we have that much figured out,so why are we still pushing for more regulations,more rules and such??
By #610414 12,May,23 19:59
Rules and regulations are far from perfect but, it's the only thing we have.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,23 21:09 other posts 
Really, what happened to discipline? What happened to holding wrong doers accountable?
What would be wrong with incentivizing efforts to be self sufficient?
By #610414 13,May,23 11:38
1st, what does rules and regulations have to do with wrong doers other than they don’t follow the rules and regulations?
What makes you think we don’t incentivize efforts to be self sufficient? Don’t we work to get some coin of the realm? Don’t we study to get a degree that lets us work to earn money to be self sufficient?
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

And now, after Leo’s post I have to say, you are changing the subject.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,May,23 03:00 other posts 
Texas mall shooter Mauricio Garcia’s twisted diary revealed: Paranoia, racism and sick fantasies.
only registered users can see external links
Scroll down and see his tattoos.

No right-wingers suggesting to take the guns away from this ingroup?
By #610414 11,May,23 07:35
Of course not. That would take a thinking process
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 08:49 other posts 
Why not some of these possible regulations involve checking social media postings before allowing gun purchase? Hum,

The guy was a wacko,just as some of us have tried to explain that any serial killer is wacked, and leaves signs everywhere of their ideals and plans.
BUT naive people think it is all fantasy and not real and don't mention it to anyone and then death happens,"Oh I read what he said last week,I didn't think he was being serious."

Think of it like this, if you read on here from a member everyday talking about doing something terrible and how great it would be ,after a while would you not mention to the admin so he could see what needed to be done?
By #610414 11,May,23 10:17
Regarding your first sentence, The USA has 302.35 million social media users as of 2023. That means 90% of the total US population uses social media actively. Facebook is the most popular social media platform in the US, with 74.2% of adults using it.
How would you go about it considering social media has billions of posts and other operations? I know, let’s bring in all illegal aliens and teach them how to surf the net. We could make their headquarters in the Carolinas.
You don’t need to try to explain what “whacked” is. Just tell us HOW ARE WE TO KNOW. Better yet, how is a gun shop owner is supposed to know?
What’s more, what do you think Admin is able to do other than banning someone from the site?
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 10:30 other posts 
Well, for sake of conversation ,lets use this site,
A Ip address is available to the admin .This can be used to locate a potential problem person by law enforcement. A member post a nasty idea, promotes gets the attention of someone who thinks it is awful, and illegal. That someone simply sends a message to admin, he can forward the info to proper channels .you are making the internet complicated. It is not. Facebook,google ,hell alot of sites, use key words for algorithms for search's. If you searched for ideas on making a bomb on google long enough, or posted on face book long enough about blowing something up ,homeland security pays you a visit. This goes on your record.
A idea is to put a spot on your gun purchase permit,your social media handle,Say in my case, Phart,if I want to buy a gun they come on the internet, and trust me ,they can find Phart, they can find his ip addy and they can read everything I ever posted. Then they can say ye or nay on a gun.
As a example and dgraff may have read about this, strangely enough, oil filters have been found to make great silencers for rifles. it is not legal to put a silencer on a gun. A flame suppressor in some cases yes, but not a silencer. A youtuber that works on diesel engines and teaches about Maintenace, ordered a large number of oil filters for a test to see which 1 was better. Not long after he started getting his boxes of oil filters he got a visit from the ATF. yep,they wanted to know what he was doing with this many oil filters. SO don't tell me it can't work, It can work to research peoples internet activity before selling them a gun, the tech is there.
By #610414 11,May,23 10:47
I’m not saying that social media can’t be watched. Let’s take your example. My son-in-law owns and operates an auto repair shop specializing on very high end cars. He buys many parts in bulk. However, he uses a wholesaler located in Miami/Dade County. No visits from the ATF. Another is the freedom of speech that we hold so dear. Those algorithms go out the window if someone wants to purchase a gun. You want to see how many lawsuits would be brought forth against the FBI or the ATF? In this country, everyone has the assurance that they will be treated equal. Convicted felons can be stopped from purchasing a firearm, except for a few other reasons, that is the extent of their power. Now, if EVERYONE is stopped from buying or owning a firearm, that would be ok. It would be democratic.
You proposed a much simpler solution when it was a trans-person that one time.
Just take the guns away from that specific group. Why not this time?

"White Supremacists Behind Over 80% of Extremism-Related U.S. Murders in 2022"
It sure looks like White Supremacists have a mental stability problem.
Background checks? Exactly!
Of course he was a wacko, every mass shooter of innocent people is a wacko.
And often many people around them saw them heading down a dark path.
Therefore, it would be reasonable to introduce gun regulation that specifically addresses the mental stability of people who buy and own guns. That means,
that you shouldn't be able to just buy a gun, without background checks.
That's called eliminating the 'Gun show loophole'.
Republicans have weakened the background checks during gun shows.

Domestic violence often is an indicator of people going 'wacko'. When cops identify those 'wackos', they either don't have the authority or the courage to take the guns away from such a 'wacko'. It's not like no one ever came op with ideas to address that shortcoming, but the NRA doesn't like it, so the politicians who get donations from them (mostly Republicans) don't do anything about it.

What even you are suggesting now, is that 'common sense gun reform' proposed many times by Democrats and always voted away by Republicans. Maybe it's time to start pressing your own party to do something, because it's one of those points that people support by a large majority.
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 15:25 other posts 
I do know 3 years ago our local law enforcement was able to legally direct a friend of mine to hand his guns over to a trusted friend until a dr felt he was ok after his mother passed away and he was in bad shape emotionally and his wife was worried he may hurt himself .He is doing fine now but for that few months, his friend kept the guns away per law enforcement request. It was either the guns leave or he would be taken somewhere away from them for that time period.
By #610414 11,May,23 17:05
Phart, your friend probably got Baker Acted and someone in his family alerted the cops. That's a far cry from monitoring everyone. Wouldn't it be easier to ban guns and allow permits to people that get a full background check including a phycological evaluation?
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 17:27 other posts 
Cat, the part of this thing that slips past peoples minds is this.
If a total gun ban passed monday morning that gave a 48 hour window to turn in your gun or be hung in the town square at dawn on Wednesday , only the honest people would turn in their guns, and there would still be 1000's under floors and in vaults, safes, buried, whatever. Criminals, would still have guns.
There is no way a gun law could be written that would instill fear into a criminal to a point that he would give up the 1 thing that gives him a advantage over others.
Gun buy backs, Sure the law braggs about getting 100 guns off the streets for a 100 bucks a pop. Sure, I have a old 22 rifle I would gladly give em for a 100 bucks,damn thing aint worth 25! . it is junk. But my usable 1, would be kept .their 100 bucks wouldn't get it.
All they get is junk at those buy backs or guns that family inherited and have no idea of their real value. Such as a Henry rifle of grandads or something.
By #610414 11,May,23 18:03
Okay, I do see your point. Now, let's see if it holds water. Most guns in the US are not registered. Suppose we pass a federal law that requires gun ownership to be registered. Refusal to register your firearm becomes punishable with X amount of time behind bars and a hefty fine. There would be a grace period of X amount of months. Most people, if they are law-abiding, would register. After all, they are not confiscating your gun. Also, no new sales of guns without proper phycological and instructional reviews. So far so good? Everyone stays the same and the new requirements bring more profits to gun shops and psychologists.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Now, let's talk about those that decide to not follow the law. You can call them criminals although many will be like you and Dgraff. What has changed? Nothing. If they have the unregistered guns now, they also had it before. A gun in a drawer in your house is not dangerous. Take it out into public places and now it could be. A cop can ask for registration and confiscate it if it's not registered, take you in and charge you.
Eventually, few people would run the risk of being called a criminal.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,23 08:45 other posts 
The aryan nation is a very old group 53 years to be exact the democrats and republicans have had many years to take their guns problem is how do you disarm a very large group that the police and government is afraid of and i know you will say with our military problem is if they try to disarm them you will have militias and biker gangs across the country joining forces an all out war so to speak so cat how does your thought process handle this situation
By #610414 11,May,23 09:39
The Aryan Brotherhood, also known as the Brand or the AB, is a neo-Nazi prison gang and an organized crime syndicate which is based in the United States and has an estimated 15,000–20,000 members both inside and outside prisons.
--------------------------------------- added after 85 seconds

NO ONE HAS TRIED TO TAKE THEIR GUNS AWAY, ESPECIALLY FROM THOSE IN PRISON. 🤣😈
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

You are making the same mistake that all these types of organizations make and that same assumption that individual mass shooters and terrorist make. They all think that the great unwashed of every relatively democratic countries will quake, at the first show of violence, and magically accept their dogma.
The truth is that their actions produce a fast reaction from law enforcement and totally loosing support from the public.
Mountain Man, you predict that the pushback from disarming these "organizations" will be terrible. I ask you to follow up what would happen after what you describe becomes true. You really think that they would have even a miniscule chance of anything bigger than a shootout with law enforcement? Oh, sure, they may cause some casualties, but, at what cost? I’ll tell you the cost. Either loosing their lives or their freedom. Personally, I would prefer the first as then we would not need to do it more than once. I call that a win-win situation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,23 10:00 other posts 
That’s exactly right neither the democrats or the republicans you know why because it would take some thought in your own words
By #610414 11,May,23 12:27
And that, lollipop, leaves whom? And WHAT FOR?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,23 13:58 other posts 
I guess they would just forget about the problem just like they have been
By #610414 11,May,23 14:04
Who says he's a member of the 'aryan nation'?
He could just be another racist, like there are millions in the US.
He lets himself go down the internet algorithm rabbit hole,
filling his own head with conspiracy theories and hate,
and there is your next mass murderer.
By #610414 11,May,23 17:06
That, baby, is a question for Dgraff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,23 17:27 other posts 
He is a member of the aryan nation according to your original post up top and yes I read it this one peaked my interest being that i was once the vice president of the sons of satan
By #610414 11,May,23 18:13
Just as an aside, what exactly did that experience do for you? Instant ejaculations? 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,23 20:30 other posts 
Power and power feels great
Ah, a motorcycle club. Can I assume they like certain tattoos, carrying a meaning of white people being superior, too? So, is their name implying they follow satan, or the opposite, like The Satanic Temple does?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,23 08:34 other posts 
I don’t know i have one tattoo and it’s a super bee 🐝 as in the 1970 426 hemi powdered super bee 🐝 and it’s in a place that can be covered easily
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,May,23 12:27 other posts 
That's a cool car. No problem with that tattoo, even though as an 'environmentalist', I should be offended by the fuel consumption.
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 17:30 other posts 
He had more swastikas on him than Hitlers army.
I seriously doubt he was native American and had it there to remind people it was on Indian Tpee's long before Hitler warped it's meaning.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,May,23 20:16 other posts 
I seen a picture floating around on this site of cat with a swastika tattoo on her arm
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

And a Hitler mustache
By #610414 11,May,23 20:45
Haha
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 20:47 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 20:52 other posts 
On a side note,do you know why his mustache was like that?
So a gas mask would seal on his face if he needed to wear 1.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,May,23 04:28 other posts 
Absolutely I seen it on the history channel once now

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 20:44 other posts 
Great news

Jury finds Trump sexually abused writer in NY department store.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:10 other posts 
How do you find evidence ,legit evidence of a crime like that from that long ago? And she was a FAN of Trump on top of all this. made 5 million dollars by CLAIMING he did something to her. it was in new york,they hate Trump in new york so I don't doubt the jury would find him wrong for something. 5 million, he will make that in 1 or 2 donations.
My 89 year old dad said after they spoke about this on tv, " I don't give a damn about his personal life I liked how he tried to save the country".
Alot of people feel that way. this was a smear campaign that cost him money. he will get past it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:12 other posts 
Yes, the Ku Klux Klan guys
are unhappy today.
Join them to commiserate.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:14 other posts 
Never been a fan of the klan. Idiots wear sheets but forget you can still see their boots and know who they are
By #610414 09,May,23 21:36
Well, that makes it right. Your dad said so. The evidence is not 20 yrs old. The act of **** occurred then, but she sued because after she wrote a book, he said she was a liar. She proved otherwise.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:41 other posts 
You know that phart will refute anything that isn't compatible with his beliefs, regardless if it's true or not.
By #610414 09,May,23 22:04
Of course. There's many deniers like him. Their truth is the only truth (sic) that counts. I just don't know how they can navigate life living these untruths.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:43 other posts 

Donald Trump sexually abused and defamed E. Jean Carroll.
There’s no denying it now
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Un jurado declara a Trump culpable de abuso sexual, pero no de violación, en la demanda de E. Jean Carroll

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

ABD’nin eski Başkanı Donald Trump, yazar E. Jean Carroll’a cinsel taciz ve iftiradan suçlu bulundu. 5 milyon dolar tazminat ödemesine karar verilen Trump’ın Sözcüsü Steven Cheung, temyize gidileceğini söyledi.

--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Donald Trump found liable for sexually abusing E. Jean Carroll by US jury
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:51 other posts 
I am not phased by the claim. I am not surprised by the verdict, the trial was in new york the state hates Trump. I would have to see the evidence myself to believe it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:52 other posts 
"You know that phart will refute anything that isn't compatible with his beliefs, regardless if it's true or not."
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 22:03 other posts 
We also know your hatred for the man would prompt you to believe anything negative that you hear about him. I am sure the people you think are good have faults and skeletons in their closets to.
If Trump had gone home after 2020 and been working as a dog catcher, we would have never heard of any of these court cases. Their sole purpose is to try to tarnish Trumps image. regardless of the facts behind the claims, there would not have been anything gained if he was dog catcher.
And what about that 30 something charges in New york with that crooked Da or whatever it was? I aint heard anything out of that since Congress started looking into it.
By #610414 09,May,23 22:06
You are right. The problem is that he tried to overthrow the US Government.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 23:50 other posts 
A criminal like trump has no image to be tarnished.
It's been tarnished long ago.
By #610414 09,May,23 22:09
One track mind. Wouldn't even entertain the possibility Trump is a criminal
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 11:55 other posts 
Same as you won't believe this entire fiasco is a stunt to prevent him from running for President.
Your mind is closed to alternatives as well.
By #610414 09,May,23 22:08
So don't believe it. Just try not to fall off the edge of the world
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 11:54 other posts 
I won't if you don't push.
By #610414 09,May,23 22:04
👍
Sweet.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 13:41 other posts 
Have you given any thought as to WHY she waited so long to make these claims? If it was such a traumatic event in her life, why did she wait DECADES to take action?

Strange how nothing was made public about all this until the man runs for President.
Why didn't she report the day it happened?
Did you read about how she loved to watch the Apprentice on TV? She is a big fan of Trump? But sues him anyway?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,May,23 15:14 other posts 
Doesn't matter. Trump is a well known misogynist and abuser.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 15:59 other posts 
So are alot of other people in power. biden sniffs little girls hair.
If that woman had actually been raped she would not have waited this long for justice.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 16:24 other posts 
leo,check out how New york made all this possiable.

Did you know?

The statue of limitations for sexual assault in NY is typically 5-7 years

New York even has a 20 year period for civil claims of sexual assault

But that wasn’t enough to get Trump - Jean Carroll’s claims go back to the mid 90s

So NY amended the law in 2022 to provide unlimited statue of limitations for civil claims of sexual assault and provided a 1 year window where preexisting claims could be litigated

That’s where Jean Carroll comes in

Funded by a Democrat activist, she filed her claim against Trump in that limited window and even a liberal New York jury wouldn’t find Trump liable for ****

People paying attention know what this truly is

Another political attack to try and harm Trump

By the way, Tara Reade? Anyone heard of her? It is the woman that biden raped.that no one 1 cares about.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,May,23 17:37 other posts 
That's good. There should be no time limit for ****, etc.

As for Trump, he has committed many crimes for which he should go to prison, like supporting or even starting insurrection against his own country.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 18:50 other posts 
It was only changed to last 1 year Leo, if they really gave a shit,it would not have a sunset claus.
By #610414 11,May,23 07:43
So what, Phart?
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 08:55 other posts 
So you don't find it odd that a state would change a law so that it allows a brief window in time to file charges, conveniently when a man is running for another term as President?
Once that year is up ,there will be a limit on filing charges for everyone.
Which I don't have a problem with a statue of limitations, It would prompt people to go ahead and deal with problems quickly so everyone can move on. waiting 30 fucking years is ridicules
By #610414 10,May,23 17:47
On June 21, 2019, E. Jean Carroll published an article in New York magazine which stated that Donald Trump had sexually assaulted her in late 1995 or early 1996 in the Bergdorf Goodman department store in New York City. Contrary to Trump's later assertion that she was "then [an] almost 60 year old woman",[6] she is only three years older than Trump, being 51–53 at the time. Further details of the reputed incident were published in Carroll's 2019 book What Do We Need Men For?: A Modest Proposal.[7][8][9] Carroll said that on her way out of the store she ran into Trump and he asked for help buying a gift for a woman. After she suggested a handbag or a hat, the two reputedly moved on to the lingerie section and joked about the other trying some on. Carroll said they ended up a dressing room together, the door of which was shut, and Trump forcefully kissed her, pulled down her tights and raped her before she was able to escape. She stated that the alleged incident lasted less than three minutes,[2][10] during which time there was no sales attendant present in the department.[11] Lisa Birnbach and Carol Martin told New York magazine that Carroll had confided with them shortly after the alleged assault.
This was brought forward in 2019. Way before anyone though Trump would run for the 2024 race as everyone thought he would be re-elected in 2020.
Again, Phart, you've got it wrong.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,May,23 23:48 other posts 
Thanks for explaining. Phart just wants to believe what suits him.
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 08:57 other posts 
Why did she allow her self to be pushed into a dressing room?
Where is the security camera footage? I understand there was none.
And from what I understand, had Trump never called her a liar ,she would not have filed charges? What the fuck?
By #610414 11,May,23 10:28
I don’t know what happened, but, she does. I’ve never heard of a security camera installed inside a dressing room. That would really be fucked. She did not file charges. She SUED Trump for, essentially, defamation of character. For criminal charges I found this in…………………….Google:

Some crimes have no statutes of limitations. For example, murder typically has none. Sexual crimes against minors and violent crimes have none in many states. In some states, crimes that involve public funds have no statutes of limitations.

In other jurisdictions, states rely on a classification system for felonies and utilize that in administering the statutes of limitations laws. For instance, New York does not have a statute of limitations for first-degree murder, ****, and Class A felonies. Beyond that, their statutes of limitations are complex and depend on the particular set of circumstances in each case.

In a few states, such as Kentucky, West Virginia, and North Carolina, there is no statute of limitations on felony charges. A few others, including South Carolina and Wyoming, have no statutes of limitations for criminal charges at all.
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 10:34 other posts 
There would not have been a camera in the dressing room,in the store,and perhaps the dressing room door would be in the corner,so they could see if someone went in with shorts and tee shirts and came out wearing a new dress and leaving.
By #610414 11,May,23 12:35
The store was (maybe it still is) a high end women's clothing store. The type of customer that shops there would be highly insulted if the store showed distrust of it's clientel. What is unusual is that there wasn't a clerk with her. Anyway, there was no camara recordings.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   ...#195

Show your Genitals