Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #72

Pages:  #1... #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,23 18:45 other posts 
Leo,you and cat and anaans need to read this 1.it is short.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 11,May,23 07:33
What is this? What does it prove?
By phart [Ignore] 11,May,23 08:46 other posts 
I can't help but notice the laughing face.So that tells me even YOU can see the issue .
Sadly A woman is killed, folks don't want her killers to go to prison. A friend of that person is beaten and robbed going to a a memorial service for the 1 killed,
The irony.
Just as the title says. Mugged by reality.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,May,23 01:41 other posts 

A gunman has shot and killed eight people shopping at a mall north of Dallas, Texas, emergency services say.

The victims' ages range from 5 to 51.

In addition,

Texas Governor Greg Abbott described the shooting as an "unspeakable tragedy" and said the state was ready to offer free guns to anyone who needs them.

"I pray it wasn't kids, but it looked like kids."

-------

I have a question: Since he prayed, why didn't it work? I thought that prayer produces miracles if you believe. Clearly, the guy isn't a believer and that's why kids were killed. He should be arrested by the religious police and be executed for not believing hard and therefore causing that kids be killed.
By #610414 07,May,23 07:35
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,23 08:42 other posts 
With your logic,IN THEORY Since your criticizing hasn't changed anything you should be arrested and executed because you didn't hate enough, or clap your hands enough or whatever atheist do when bad things happen .Silly sounding is it not??
Silly logic to criticize a fellow trying to calm his people by whatever means he can.
By #610414 07,May,23 09:41
Obviously, the means to calm his people leaves a lot to be desired.
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,23 09:47 other posts 
obviously there are some people loose on the streets with mental issues to.
But, that is miniscule i guess.
"'Did they hit the shooter over the head with a club or did they SHOOT him?
Get the guns away from the law first, we know where all their state and county and city issued guns are, so they will be easy to take, then the shooter would have a better survival rate. Shooters lives matter you know?""
that last bit in quotes was typed in sarcasm to try to get you folks to see the utter foolishness in your thinking of no bail jails and blah blah blah.
By #610414 07,May,23 10:20
Can’t you see the difference between a lay person owning a gun and a police officer having a gun to enforce the law? I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with a cop killing or maiming a perpetrator of violence.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,May,23 10:05 other posts 
You're fucked up.
I'm a big supporter of life.
You're a big supporter of death.
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,23 12:16 other posts 
I am a big supporter of life to,I just have the guts to fight for it if need be.It seems you would submit and give yourself up for dead for the first punk that walked up to you with a stick.At least that is the impression you project
By #610414 07,May,23 13:44
That's funny coming from someone that projects the need to shoot someone to prove.......what?
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,23 16:21 other posts 
I have no need to prove anything. But if I feel my life in danger,I want to have options to protect myself other than depending on 911.
And I don't feel "In danger" while the anthem is played like some liberals in california do.
I don't feel in danger when in the presence of bikers or cops.
But I do know for a fact that home invasions happen,and people are hurt or killed. and the criminals do not pray on those that are able to defend themselves for fear of being SHOT.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,May,23 07:13 other posts 
Oh yes, you do feel fear.
You're afraid because you live in an unsafe society.
That's why you have guns: to protect yourself (by possibly killing others) if they break into your house.

You live in constant fear man.
I'm sorry for you.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 09:24 other posts 
When you sober up, you will realize the WORLD is unsafe.
Just because you found a "cave" to hide in does not mean you are safe.
I feel sorry for YOU. Naive ,just floating around on a cloud thinking all is well.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,May,23 09:36 other posts 
So you think I should buy a gun?
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 10:04 other posts 
I think you need to understand that not everyone lives in Utopia. Other peoples living conditions are not the same as yours.
Due to that fact, your hatred for the methods and tools people use to maintain some level of safety and deterrence from being victims is uncalled for because those things are necessary. Your country has a military. Gee I wonder why Utopia needs a military? that junk could be sold to Russia and the money used to buy you a new recliner and a 6 pack of bud light or other beverage of choice.
By #610414 08,May,23 10:26
Phart, why do you equate wars with personal safety?
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 10:30 other posts 
the war will reach your door at some point, if there is 1.Such as the links I posted last week of the ukraine people riding ferris wheels while their country is being bombed? Naive.
By #610414 08,May,23 10:36
Perhaps it’s showing that life can be lived in as normal a way as possible even when the wolf is at the door.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 13:23 other posts 
or it's just showing they don't care about their neighbors 40 miles away being blown to bits?
By #610414 08,May,23 13:27
How did you come up with that? If your neighbor gets murdered, do you stop eating or watching TV, or going to Wendy's? I think not.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 15:20 other posts 
Depends on what happened. If a bomb fell on his or her house from a enemy set on killing all of us,I Sure as hell wouldn't be out the yard playing hopscotch.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 13:30 other posts 

By #610414 08,May,23 13:40
They are neighbors to Russia, a country that has invaded them twice in the last 15 yrs and colonized them for many, many years. Of course a REAL MILITIA would be a good idea. All of this discussion on gun ownership IN THIS COUNTRY has nothing to do with what's happening in the Ukraine or Afghanistan or any other war zone. Here, we have a huge majority of gun owners and non-gun owners (about 75%) WANTING regulations for the control of firearm ownership. You may not like it, but, just yesterday, the 200th mass shooting occured in this country and we are in the first half of the year. Wise up, Phart. Your views are in the minority. A very little minority.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 21:29 other posts 
And my views are not going to change because of criminals doing the unthinkable.What part of criminals not obeying any laws is so hard to understand? .
Sometimes in history the minority was right. and I think this is 1 of those times that will be in history as the majority giving up rights for peace ,will wind up not having any peace after all.
By #610414 08,May,23 09:56
“You found a cave?” Phart, Haven’t you figured out yet that the norm is that the world is fairly safe and living with constant fear that something awful can happen at anytime is not a life worth living.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 10:01 other posts 
Since when is being aware of a unsafe environment is referred to as FEAR? it is being proactive.
Fear is what you feel when you don't think you can do anything about potential danger?
By #610414 08,May,23 10:35
BS. Ask any service person that was in active combat and he/she will tell you that fear is constant even though they know they can defend themselves. Knowing that an environment is unsafe just means you recognize the type of areas in your community, but, do you live in such a community? Because if you don’t, then being afraid all the time is a piss-poor way to live your life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,May,23 14:52 other posts 
Fear is what you feel.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:41 other posts 

Here again Leo, the shooter displayed signs before he did it.He posted things online, he was on a RUSSIAN web site complaining about women and openly admitted to having mental health issues. AS ususal with these shootings, the shooter is NOT a SANE person.
THere are millions of sane gun owners that do not deserve punishment because of the actions of a few mental cases.
as for gun regulations, Why not monitor websites for this hate speech like this guy or the grocery store shooter in new york were posting and investigate it?
By #610414 09,May,23 10:03
He is not a sane person, but he had a gun.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:45 other posts 
Why didn't someone report the horrible post he made before he killed those people? It didn't matter if he was going to rent a uhaul and drive it into the mall or if he was going to put a pressure cooker at the door to blow up, he posted about it,on a RUSSIAN website,and no one did a fucking thing.
By #610414 09,May,23 18:25
I don’t know. What do you think?
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 10:06 other posts 

KICKED OUT BECAUSE HE WAS A FUCKING NUTCASE!
By #610414 09,May,23 10:45
And? Did he have a gun?
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:43 other posts 
In the military i am sure he could have shot people, thus they kicked his ass out. DuH
By #610414 09,May,23 18:24
What does that prove
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 10:27 other posts 
By #610414 09,May,23 10:46
Another right wing asshole
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:42 other posts 
Oh he is asshole because he wants to deal with crime right?
By #610414 09,May,23 18:24
Really? Come on.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 21:13 other posts 
Well tell me why you think he is a asshole then? explain it? Makes no sense why you would not want politicians to actually DO something about crime.
By #610414 09,May,23 21:39
Do something is good but blaming Dumbocrats is not. Asshole

By #610414 09,May,23 18:37
Florida Rejects Dozens of Social Studies Textbooks, and Forces Changes in Others

This is one of the reasons we got to get rid of this Clown#2.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 20:43 other posts 
So did the Nazis.
By #610414 09,May,23 21:32
True.

By #610414 09,May,23 18:40
Republican who called drag shows a threat to kids quits after sex with intern

Hypocrite
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 20:43 other posts 
This is ALWAYS the problem. Those who hate lgbtq people are precisely those who sell to have sex with them.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:18 other posts 
Let's do some statistics.
Let's take two countries that have lots of guns, USA and Cyprus. Of course the former is top in the world.

𝐔𝐒𝐀 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞: 𝟏𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐲𝐩𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞: 𝟑𝟎

𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐒 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏: 𝟐𝟔,𝟑𝟐𝟖
𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐲𝐩𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏: 𝟏𝟐

You can do this comparison with any other country in the world, including Yemen that has the second highest per capita gun ownership in the world (53 guns per 100 people). And you will see that in ALL cases, suicides by guns in the US far exceed those in any other country, both in absolute number and percentage-wise.

I asked a demographics institute friend to do this test and find out how gun ownership ratio is correlated with suicide by gun. He did the analysis and found almost perfect correlation. Which means what?, I asked. 𝑰𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 in the future (2025, say), he said; that is, the more the guns the more th suicides. And the winner has been for many years, still is, and will be one county: the US.--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

[𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧] 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝟖 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬.

[𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧] 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝟑𝟓 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭.

In the US, everyone must have (and does have) at least one gun. Remember: 120 guns per 100 Americans. Excluding all else, even the chance of killing yourself when you have a gun is 8 times or 35 times higher than if you don't (depending on your sex). And I do feel sorry for 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐬 because they 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧 because they live in such a dangerous place.--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutesThere are 3 countries in the world were getting a gun without a permit is possible: The USA, Yemen and South Sudan.

By #610414 09,May,23 09:36
The statistics have been the same for years. The dumbness of the population has not changed.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:44 other posts 
wasn't it bella that posted a link to the happiest country and the suicide rate was very high? Netherregions as I call it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 14:02 other posts 
I don't know. She has blocked me.

But she's probably right. What's this country?

Nevertheless, I said nothing about happiness. You, as usual, changed the subject. Incidentally, the fear you're experiencing there may contribute to happiness. Who knows?

The simple statistics I presented above is a fact. And I'll repeat it; that gun ownership is perfectly correlated with suicide.
By #610414 09,May,23 18:28
👍
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,May,23 14:03 other posts 
USA
Yemen
South Sudan

Top of the list. The US wouldn't even consider these countries as proper ones. They're the boonies.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   ...#195

Show your Genitals