Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

YouTube can be educational too (let's share videos)

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,24 08:09  other posts
YouTube is the number one video-sharing platform in the world with more than 95% of the internet population using it. It provides videos ranging from silly pranks, heartwarming stories, news about the latest global issues, people's personal interests, information about cutting edge science, genuine debates between people who disagree but want to understand each other, lies to serve a political agenda, the ramblings of mentally ill people and everything in between.
YouTube has an algorithm that focuses on overall audience satisfaction, over providing people with a neutral, objective or balanced perspective on the world. It suggests videos based on how users with similar viewing patterns to your own reacted. It personalizes its recommendations based on channels to which you’ve already subscribed. This poses a risk of limiting people's access to information, that they didn't know they would have wanted to know.

I created this topic to exchange informative and educational videos with other people, who might have been algorithmically limited to other content than I am myself. I do suggest to limit this topic to informative and educational content, because there are already enough other topics for fun and questionable stuff.
Although politics and climate change can be categorized as informative and educational, there are already enough other topics debating politics and climate change. Science in general isn't political, neither is (or should) philosophy. Religion is associated with politics, but honest debates on this topic are not political, in my opinion. If you think these subjects are all terribly boring, I don't agree, but then this topic is not for you. That's OK.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.A Girls Guide to 21st Century Sex   2.Masterpiece guitar solo's!   3.THE EARTH IS FLAT!   4.Recommend music for us all to set the mood.   5.Communicating Yyour Emotions For Another Via Music  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Oct,24 09:15 other posts 
Here is a new video from Dave McKeegan (the guy with the dog) showing how to debunk the claims of flat earthers and other conspiracy theorists, with facts and logical reasoning.
only registered users can see external links

This time, he is debunking the claim that the SpaceX Starship catch was faked with CGI. Their evidence for this claim is that "they" forgot to edit in the Starship on the screen
of a phone from a man filming it. OOPSY!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Oct,24 10:34 other posts 
Who has seen the movie "The Big Short" from 2015?

It features Christian Bale, Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling and Brad Pitt.

It really makes you understand how deregulation of the banks allowed them to gamble with people's money and allowed them to scam their customers and gain the financial system, to profit from it personally. Remember that, when you hear politicians talking about deregulation of financial systems.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,24 20:49 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Oct,24 17:58 other posts 
This is a very popular genre lately. I hear a lot of men feel a lack of purpose and meaning. I do think this is related to modern life. I do not agree with him that these issues he's addressing are the cause of the problems of men in modern life, I think he's addressing symptoms. Still, it is all good advise. I can summarize point 1 to 9 as; don't spend too much of your time on fleeting pleasures and rudderless life, but invest a lot of time and effort in taking control of yourself, to maximize your potential, to shape the future towards your goals. Only his 10th point is an outlier; he advises to be mindful of the present, and be positive spiritually. It's a good balance to the other 9, which are very much rational endeavors. He doesn't go into much detail on how to do this, it's more of a warning that the other 9 points have a risk of loosing the 10th.

I find this all very centered on men. Woman face the exact same challenges nowadays. They might face a bit different challenges relating to the pursuit of fleeting pleasures. Instead of being controlled by the the impulses from their throbbing dick, women have problems controlling the impulses from their burning credit card. Otherwise, they have mostly the same problems. Also, I don't think these points are just related to modern life, these have been important since people needed to be independent. They are not much relevant to a serf or a slave, but a caveman needed to think about lots of future interest, instead of seducing females, if he wanted to survive.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,24 22:46 other posts 
don't you think maybe since women decided they don't need men and men aren't allowed to be the head of household and the provider for the family ,that mindset could have prompted men to loose their sense of purpose and direction?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Oct,24 11:07 other posts 
If you're not a man, when you can't own a woman, then you're not a man.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,24 15:27 other posts 
being a provider for a woman and the family is not ownership
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Oct,24 06:41 other posts 
Being a provider is not the issue, your side wants DEPENDENCY!
Republicans are literally trying to ban No-fault divorce.
That means: "Once I hook you, you're mine forever!"
That's only supported by insecure boys, NOT MEN!

Here's a take I agree with, on this issue:
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,24 12:38 other posts 
I don't like the fact you try to divorce someone for cheating and they are still entitled to half as if they have been loyal spouses. If you can't keep a commitment you agree to,you don't deserve the rewards of it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 06:54 other posts 
Why bring cheating into the discussion on NO-FAULT divorce?
That's another discussion. Are you now saying that even divorce, when someone is at fault for breaking the commitment, should be banned?

Divorce is a contract, that is valid until someone breaks it. There is a discussion on how much of that contract is still valid, when one of the participants is not keeping up the commitment to that contract, but we are talking about NO-FAULT divorce.

Under No-fault divorce, it might be just one of the participants, who was not keeping the commitment, it might also be both of them. It might be the one who was not keeping the commitment, who wants to break the contract. It might also be the victim of the other one who was not keeping the commitment, who wants to break the contract. They might both be guilty of not keeping the commitment.

Are you allowing the government to step in and forbid them breaking the contract?
If so, is only the contract of marriage unbreakable to you, or all contracts?

I've seen two divorces from up close. In both cases cheating was not an issue.
In both cases, I ended up picking the side of the person who got the divorce forced upon them. That doesn't mean they had no guilt in the marriage going wrong,
but I think the others had more guilt. I think it would have been horrible if the government had forced them to stay together. They felt like victims for a while,
but they are both better off now.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 07:53 other posts 
divorce is ugly and painful, and mostly to the children of a marriage,my family fell apart when I was young and it caused alot of issues for me ,as in my mother blaming ME for it as a kid.
I just mentioned cheating as that is what actually ruined my family was my mother running off with other men when my dad was working
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 08:53 other posts 
Yes, divorce most often is ugly and painful.
So are some marriages. Often, staying together is worse.
Do you want to let people decide that for themselves
or do you want government to force them to stay together?

Your mother blaming you was of course vile; she was the one cheating.
Would you have wanted your father to be forced to stay together with a
cheating wife? Would that have made your childhood better?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 10:33 other posts 
No what would have made things better would have been for my dad not to have to use my college fund, half his retirement and some debt to pay her off to get rid of her. Ruined my father financially for years, while she squandered it, and died broke . She violated the contract, driving my dad to drinking and almost ruining his own life. she never worked a job, and seldom ever did house work. laid around and ate when she wasn't finding something i did that didn't suit her so she could beat me
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 11:31 other posts 
Are you offended, if I said there is a certain B-word for women like that?
But, could it be that those experiences shaped your opinions on women somewhat?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 13:14 other posts 
oh I am not offended, i mostly don't like being called a sob because it reminds me of her.
I would say it helped alot to foster distrust in people in general. i mean, yes my mother ran around,but it also took sorry ass men that knew she was married for her to misbehave like she did. So trusting people in general was probably shaped by it all.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,24 16:52 other posts 
Those men were most likely also cheating on their wives.
It's all not a situation that encourages trust in humanity.
I just don't understand why it made you support the concept of marriage more.
It would probably make me support the concept of marriage (even) less.
If people hold it to such low standards, why even practice it?
Marriage is obviously unsuccessful at keeping anyone faithful,
so what's the point? Just keeping them tied to you, while they are
fucking everyone? I say; cut them loose and find another.

When it comes to money; it depends on how much history the couple has with each other and how much one depended on the income of the other. That's a commitment you agree on, when you sign the papers and it's a commitment that builds in time. One mistake after decades, from a woman who cared for the children, while the man was out working, does not cut away her right to alimony. A divorce after 1 year doesn't allow any right to half the shared capital, unless they won the lottery together. It's all nuanced.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Oct,24 10:21 other posts 
Introduction to Lean Manufacturing, from Gemba Academy.

Lean manufacturing entails streamlining processes and procedures to eliminate waste
and thereby maximize productivity.

This is their whole Lean Manufacturing playlist:

If you're not discouraged by a strong Indian accent, this channel does a great job
of explaining the principles of Lean Six Sigma too:

Here's him explaining the basics of the basics; The 8 Wastes:

By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 11:41 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Oct,24 12:21 other posts 
That's a great 'all you ever wanted to know about transistors' course.
It wasn't all new to me, but it was a good deepening of my knowledge.

He uses the exact same multi-meter that I use at work.
At home I use something that looks like it, but is many times cheaper.

Did you find it for a music related project?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,24 22:48 other posts 
vacuam tubes provide a warmer, deeper sound than transistors could for decades, they may have it close now but still, a pair of 6l6's in a Fender amp will make a 'Strat sound much better!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Oct,24 03:26 other posts 
I have heard that a lot, but I've never been in the position to make my own mind up about what I like. Once, someone demonstrated the sound of his $20,000 tube amplifier sound system and that indeed sounded great. Another time, I bought the 'old' high spec transistor amplifier for $400 from a colleague, and he demonstrated the one he replaced it with. That blew me away, but then he had filled his apartment with huge speakers that he paid a lot of money for. Still, he didn't pay anything near $20,000,
but I was more impressed with his system. It doesn't say much, because there was also a 15 year gap between them. That's no comparison.
The $400 amplifier I bought was great, but I hardly used its potential. I only have 2 speakers of at best moderate quality. It broke, but the vendor had a extended warranty policy for it. I spent another $250 for a newer model. That one sound exactly like the first one on those 2 speakers. I am planning to upgrade those speakers, but it is very low on my priority list. I hardly use that amplifier. When I listen to music, it's on 2 pretty good PC speakers, in my car (which has crap speakers, but optimized for the low power in-car multimedia system), or on my $100 in-ears. I have a Sony WH-1000X M3 headphone laying around, that would provide the best sound, but I hardly use it.
I'm not very picky when it comes to sound. I want to have decent base, decent range, without any rattling, then I'm fine with it. When I hear a good quality system, I recognize that it's much better, but I'm not interested in spending the money to have it.
I can enjoy the music in the quality I'm willing to pay for.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,24 08:46 other posts 
Some schools do a poor job at teaching the origins of our universe and life on our planet. I'm talking about the SCIENTIFIC explanation for the History of Everything.
If you are interested in hearing an actual teacher provide a summary of the science of Everything, from the Big Bang to Evolution, Forrest Valkai has done it very well, on a TikTok Live Stream in August 2021.
"This stream covers an awful lot, but is simple enough to be digestible by anyone who wants to understand the actual story of the universe and us creatures who live in it."
By Celestial [Ignore] 30,Sep,24 07:39 other posts 

A Brief History of Everything

Good video just over 3.5 hours long (3:33:15 minutes).

At 6:30 , Forrest states, "If you're here to push your religion, I didn't come to your church to
teach science, so, please kindly take your religion out of my science
classroom. It's just not necessary …"

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Sep,24 09:01 other posts 
He doesn't beat around the bush. lol

He goes on atheist channels to debate believers too. On his own channel he reacts to creationists a lot.

He has a very positive attitude about it and treats true believers kindly and respectfully, but he's not careful with his arguments.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 18:49 other posts 
sad that this genius was treated so poorly in his later life.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Sep,24 08:58 other posts 
That was a very interesting story.

Nikola Tesla was obviously smart, and he discovered some very useful things, like alternating current. He should have been recognized and rewarded for it, but I'm afraid his ambition was stronger than his ability to deliver results. His elaborate experiments didn't help him advance understanding of electricity much. Wireless communication works with electromagnetic waves, but using a Tesla coil to produce them is very inefficient. Others beat him to the theories and the practical applications. His experiments were very expensive, but didn't provide his investors with any return on investment. Instead of inventing marketable applications, like Edison did, he pursued futuristic fantasies, that have never become reality. I think he was foremost a skilled engineer. It's a true genius to created and operate what he did, without electrocuting everyone. If he had collaborated with a theoretical genius, they would have invented everything that others did, based on his wild ideas. Maybe he just lived 50 to 100 too early. He would have done great in our time.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 19:15 other posts 
giving your talent and time to those in need is just as good as donating money directly to them
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Sep,24 05:46 other posts 
I agree! That was a lovely video of incredibly skilled mechanics, pulling up their sleeves to start a project, too big for almost anyone else to handle, just to help someone who needs help. It's also nice when a sure scrapper gets saved, for many more years of service.

Helping people is indeed not always about money, even if they are lacking money. Some people just need help. If you have the skills to help, that's more effective. Some people are lacking time, if you have the time, you can help with some time. Maybe they have the skills to do it themselves, but they lack the tools, then you can lend them the tools. Maybe they don't have the skills and you have, then you can teach them the skills. Sometimes they only lack the confidence and a little support allows them to help themselves. Some people are just alone and just need a friend.

In this case, they donated time and saved him a bunch of money for a new car. By making a nice video from it, they generate a lot of views, get advertisement money from YouTube, which helps them help the next family. Meanwhile, they might motivate someone to start learning those skills or to help people with the skills they already have.

By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 04:05 other posts 
Share that thought with cat aka #610414.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,24 08:22 other posts 
A shout-out for the channels of Dr.Becky (Smethurst) and Anton Petrov,
who provide regular/daily content on astronomy, astrophysics, astrobiology
and occasionally some other fields of science.

If you have seen everything from Neil deGrasse Tyson, these are your next stops.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals