Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #17

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 01:45 other posts 
I saw Foreigner and Honeymoon Suite tonight in Edmonton. What an amazing show. I bought VIP tickets because I am The Big Fan. Meet & Greet, backstage pass, photo with the band, signed CD and second row on the floor. I paid for the ringing in my ears.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 02:18 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 18:43 other posts 
I have a question for you all. Why are there so many religious fundamentalists in the US?
Here's what a famous American thinks: only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Also.
Religionists and guns are intertwined: only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 20:18 other posts 
Can't watch you-tube but a simple answer may be that we have freedom of religion and some folks take it to the limit.
Alot of folks are offended by certain religions, so folks may feel the need to defend their choice of religion.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 20:38 other posts 
It's not freedom. It's an imposition. Nobody, for instance, can become president of the US unless they mention god at some point. When Clinton was discovered to have ejaculated in Monica's mouth, he had to be seen to hold the bible and go to church. Religion (and stupid versions of it, like Pentecostals and Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses and scientologists and other loonies) and State go hand - in - hand in the US. Religionists have huge influence in state matters; in a supposedly secular country. In Saudi Arabia, I understand it, it's a theocratic dictatorship. But in the US? What is it?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 20:44 other posts 
some of it may be because Christians that helped found this country came here to get away from folks making their lives miserable.

Trouble is, there are others coming here that are the same types that were making christens miserable where they came from. Now there is no where for them to go. So stand and fight or give up? or?

Besides even our muslim president we had for 8 years mentioned god a couple times,they have 1 to I think.

No system is perfect,but I doubt folks in Saudi are any happier.

But mark my words, once the revisionist get thru deleting our statues,doing away with the books, they will try to erase the history in regards to how America was founded and rewrite it to include every minority and every gender and every variable they can,just to make it sound good to them and to hell with the truth.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 04:08 other posts 
Muslim president???
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 10:29 other posts 
Well his name is Hussein is it not?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 16:39 other posts 
Correct. And what does a name have to do with religion? I know lots of Chinese who are called Andrew. But they're not Christian.

Your inference fails.
--------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds

But even if he were Muslim, so what? He's not, he would never have been allowed to be president in the US. Americans are totally possessed with fundamental Christianity of the worst kind.
By #482237 12,Oct,17 17:19
Leo, there are a lot of religious fundamentalists but, there's also many many more middle of the line and progressive christian denominations. It's true Protestants number about 50% of this country's population, but, that leaves 50% for all other religions,such as 70 million Catholics and then all else. I don't think they control politics, but, when a large block who is very vociferous opens it's mouth,,,every one listens.
As for religion (I'm Russian Orthodox Catholic) i find that the biggest cause of death to mankind is because of religion
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 19:31 other posts 
Yes, religion is the cause of many disasters.

By #494374 11,Oct,17 21:56
For the guys out there... what "chick flicks" does your wife or gf make you watch but you actually like?

For me Devil Wears Prada and 27 Dresses... yes let the laughter begin
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 22:38 other posts 
You asked for it, here it comes!
By #494374 11,Oct,17 22:47
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 22:53 other posts 
Maybe you can be thankful that you didn't have to sit through Titanic!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 00:12 other posts 
I was very young when Titanic came out... I was happy to sit through the whole thing with all five people that offered to pay for my tickets, just to see the scene with Kate Winslet's beautiful tits being painted. Since then, I've managed to win awards for my sculptures involving tits, and the first one was based on her body.
By #536760 12,Oct,17 01:25
Desperet,self obsorbed,metaly fucked up,rich,wingey, bitchs,have no idea,not even close,should be shot in the head and beaten with a hammer a lot,of mars. it,s the latest check it out.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,Oct,17 07:15 other posts 
What the fuck are you talking about?
By #460385 12,Oct,17 08:03
I don't think he even knows.
By #460385 12,Oct,17 08:07
I get stuck watching all the Nicholas Sparks movies, cause the wife reads his books. Some are ok.

By #543048 11,Oct,17 20:33
Anyone want to skype and watch me swallow my own cum? Couples would be great. Skype ID mark.david474
By #536760 12,Oct,17 01:08
Ok thats random bullshit. Could you not find anywere else? I know options are limited.....Oops your new... and forgiven.:x

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 21:06 other posts 
Do men use coupons when shopping or do they pay full price because clipping and presenting coupons is not "manly"?
By #536760 07,Oct,17 21:13
Never. Just get the fuck in and the fuck out. I live near the beach in a resort town.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 23:28 other posts 
And what does living near the beach in a resort town have to do with using coupons?
By #536760 07,Oct,17 23:31
It gets crowded on weekends . You get in get out.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 23:49 other posts 
There you go again, not making any sense!
By #23212 08,Oct,17 00:03
Having been to many 'resort towns', this makes lots of sense to me, 'Icudoiwill2'--the markets in resort areas get very crowded, especially on weekends!

[Here's one of my favourites--I am not connected with it.
only registered users can see external links ]
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 01:56 other posts 
Yes, I would agree that many people will think in terms of a coupon being something used at a grocery store but coupons are issued for a number of things, not just groceries....

I received a coupon booklet from Uncle Ed's Oil Change with offers that include dollars off an oil change, coolant flush (we are having a season change in the northern hemisphere) as well as other car related services. There's a book that is called Entertainment (followed by the year) that is sold as a fund raiser full of coupons. It's about 2 inches thick and has merchants that participate in some type of discount. The coupons range from dinners to movie theaters to cleaning services, etc. Then there are retailers that send coupons via the internet, offering $10.00 off of a $50.00 purchase. I received an e-mail and coupon from Kohl's regarding the sale. Gosh, from time to time there is a coupon in a local paper offering a 1 hour massage for $25.00, for new clients only. And then there are the various home improvement companies that print coupons for whatever they're hyping at the moment. You know gutters, siding, windows, doors.

So if you understood Icudoiwill2's reference to "it" as being a reference to a market, swell. I did not understand the response because the question about coupons was not limited to markets only.
By #536760 08,Oct,17 02:41
Mmm yes thank you sinanff
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 05:23 other posts 
I will use coupons that are mailed to me or presented in store for use next time but I have never cut out a coupon or signed up online for coupons. That is nothing to do with manliness though; maybe I just, as my parents would have said 'Have more money than sense'.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 09:07 other posts 
Truth be told, I clip a fair amount of coupons however with regard to using them at a grocery store, I forget about them or don't have them in "that" purse when I'm at the store! Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!

What inspired this question was that I was at the grocery store the other day, I made a bottle return, for which I received a ticket (kinda coupon-ish). I shoved the darn thing in my pocket, did my shopping, went through the cashier line and FORGOT to present the bottle return slip. It wasn't until I'm on my way to my car that I see a man with a big garbage bag filled with returns that the light goes on in my mind.

There's also a pharmacy/drugstore chain (CVS) that prints coupons on their 36 to 42 inch long register receipt (I kĄd you not). What cheeses me off is when I get a $5.00 coupon printed on my receipt and I don't clip it, stash it in a meaningful spot and it expires. $5.00 off my miscellaneous sundries is more significant than 35 cents off a bottle of Paul Newman's Own Salad Dressing!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 10:11 other posts 
One of my pet hates is the ridiculously long till receipt that some stores continue issue, often including as you say coupons printed somewhere along it's length. Like you I tear them off and slip them somewhere safe - in my case in my wallet.

However, despite being with me in my wallet at the till the next time I go to that store I will often forget that it is there.

There are some coupons I do check before going to the supermarket for expiry dates and validty though, as another of my pet hates are customers who just hand over to the cashier a bundle of coupons for the cashier to check. They have no idea if any of the coupons are in date or indeed relevant.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 14:03 other posts 
Ha! There was a program, some time ago, I think it was called Extreme Coupon Shopping (or something similar) and it seemed to be predominantly women who would have a dedicated room and spend hours per week, clipping coupons. They would organize these coupons in a shoebox and off they went to shop. It was at a time when grocery stores would double and triple manufacturers coupons and often times the women got certain items for free or just pennies. The crazy thing is, they didn't always need or want that particular item, but it was free or such a deal, they could not help themselves.

As I said, I clip coupons but I don't always plan my shopping trip and 1) might not have the purse with the coupons or 2) just forget to whip them out.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 17:07 other posts 
I have seen a similar programme over here. Some of the people featured did appear to be a little obsessive, that is for sure.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 15:36 other posts 
I surely use coupons and even ask for the "senior" discounts whenever I can! Saving $s is always an option for me!!! Why pay full price! I don't think being "manly" has anything to do with it!

Most coupons I use are at the grocery store, anyway. If there is a coupon for things I need at Bed Bath and Beyond I will us it!

I always ask if there is a senior discount at restaurants or other places too!

I guess I'm not that "manly".
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 09:48 other posts 
I love to snag a 20% off you're entire purchase at Bed Bath and Beyond. One of my friends told me that they no longer take their expired coupons, to your knowledge, is that true?

And I was able to use my Bed Bath and Beyond coupon at a store called Buy Buy B@by. It's great not paying full price!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 10:46 other posts 
I wouldn't know. I never try to use an expired coupon. I too use other coupons at other stores, most will take them. Business is business!!!

I especially use coupons at grocery stores when I can.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 20:16 other posts 
Harbor freight coupons save me alot of money on tools and such. Should use more food coupons but usually I am to set in my ways in regards to Mayo or whatever the coupon is no good to me. I just buy the generic in everything I can tolerate to save money on that. 50 is the age some places offer a discount but not all. Sometimes a young girl at a register will give me the discount,I don't know if she thinks I look that old or if it is just to help me out.

By #543048 11,Oct,17 19:12
Any couples want to skype?

By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 17:51 other posts 
Hey,I thought I would pitch this out in the ring for discussion.Being I have some native American ancestory I took a bit of interest in this topic lately.
only registered users can see external links
Beware of those free blankets!
It appears although some of us are thought to be terriable people,the Europeans may have taught us some of their bad habits.

Quoted from the page. "The Europeans wanted land, gold, silver, coal (in the future), and slave labor."
By #536760 11,Oct,17 17:58
just shows once again history books are full of shit.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 18:10 other posts 
in which direction as being full of shit? In support of the information or deny the incident occurred?

And how old a history book is accurate?

Questions that could be ask of any issue that happened more than a week ago if you think about it.

How will the Las vegas tragedy be written about to be read latter,say 100 years from now? Will it be in a conservative tone noting the shooter was a dope head or will it be written that a group of terrible guns enslaved a poor man and forced him to operate them?

I know that sounds silly but just trying to get a point across. Where do you find accurate history on any topic when there are opposing veiws? If you want to search out the TRUTH,where would you look?

By #358797 09,Oct,17 13:52
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
It's not official everywhere, but it's a hell of a lot better that the joke of a holiday marked on my calendar for today.
Are you aware that Columbus did NOT discover America? And that upon landing here, he enslaved, raped, and tortured thousands of Natives? Acknowledging Columbus Day is no more than celebrating genocide.
By #487013 09,Oct,17 13:53
Have you seen the south park episode about Columbus Day? Lol
By #358797 09,Oct,17 18:23
Can't say I have. Is it worth checking out? I haven't watched South Park in years.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 10:23 other posts 
Here's a snippet of the episode HellRaiser referred to.

only registered users can see external links
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 14:03 other posts 
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
I WAS aware of all that, and totally agree with you on the celebrating of genocide issue.
Unfortunately, here in 'Merika, we are all about the genocide. It's right up there with baseball, hot dogs, and apple pie...
By #358797 09,Oct,17 18:27
I knew I couldn't be the only one wise to the shit.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 15:37 other posts 
You're right!
By #358797 09,Oct,17 18:34
Columbus was a sick and twisted man. Definitely not deserving of a holiday.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 18:54 other posts 
Yes, I agree. you're 100% right.
By #482237 09,Oct,17 21:20
While he was not the first,,and he may have been a despicable man,,the Americas are the way they are today because he made it a viable piece of land to colonize and prosper. Nordic people just used it as a stop for trade. As to the decimation of the native population, that was more due to strange European decease than anything else. Funny how we did the same to African populations later
By #358797 09,Oct,17 22:01
Disease played a big part in it, but for.cing the natives to mine gold in exchange for temporary freedom didn't help either. I'm sure many expired due to the barbaric removal of their hands if they didn't provide him with monetary compensation.
As a woman of Native American descent, I detest the fact that Columbus day is a federal holiday.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 00:40 other posts 
I recently found out that "we" (at least my younger sĄster does) have Cree DNA in our genetic make-up. That information was provided through one of these pricey services, I expect it's the company that advertises on TV, where the guy says he grew up believing he was German, but after receiving the results of his DNA test, he turned in his lederhosen for a Scottish kilt. I believe the company is "23 and Me". Whatever.

After getting this information my sĄster started digging deeper on genealogy websites and found that it traces back to our great-great-great-great-great grandmother on our fathers side.

It makes ME wonder if having Cree DNA would have afforded us (me and my sisters) the opportunity to go to college free?
By #358797 10,Oct,17 03:42
I'm an idiot with sciency stuffs.... But I do know that for most Native American scholarships you have to prove you're at least ž native and have a certificate of degree of Indian blo.od, which requires you to trace back to a direct relative on the Dawes Rolls.
Lots of Natives refused to sign the Dawes Rolls, though, so I don't necessarily agree with the methods of verifying native blo.od.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 13:34 other posts 
Here in 'Merika, there are only three things that have to prove their lineage through documentation and bl00d quantum:
dogs
horses
Native Americans.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 09:56 other posts 
We, in the UK, are having a lot of issues with groups wanting to remove statues, rename building and in some cases remove all reference to historical figures who they believe, and probably were guilty of being involved in the slave trade or worse.
As a WASP as you might expect I see these people as figures from history like Napolean or Henry Ford. They may not have been nice people, maybe even evil but that was then. These statues etc are about history not celebrating the evil done. I really feel very sad that in some states of the US you feel the need to remove statures and monuments to important figures in your history.

I do accept that as I am not a descendant of an oppressed, now or historically, minority that it is so easy for me to take this position. In a different situation I may feel differently.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 13:32 other posts 
Statues aren't "about history". That's what books and museums are for. Statues are erected in order to honor and glorify specific individuals. If a person wasn't "honorable", they don't deserve to be glorified. Removing a statue doesn't "change history"--history has already happened, and is documented all over the place.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 09:18 other posts 
I take your point, I probably expressed myself badly. I just think it is a dangerous road to go down to start to remove statues or begin renaming buildings or roads. This is what happens in countries with dictators. How many times have St Petersburg and Stalingrad changed names over the past 120 years because of a change in government type.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 12:53 other posts 
The difference is that dictators do those things to glorify themselves, whereas the current issue is about the people doing so as a symbol that they reject certain abhorrent beliefs and practices.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 16:23 other posts 
A little while back someone made the point that both Washington and Jefferson were slave owners. So my final thought on this topic is once we start removing statues and memorials to people who held abhorrent beliefs where do we draw the line? Should memorials to those past presidents be removed?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Oct,17 16:46 other posts 
Again, there is a subtle difference.
Yes, Washington and Jefferson owned slaves. Many people at the time did. I don't believe, however, that there are any statues of either man that went up to celebrate their roles as "owners" of other people. Those monuments were erected to honor other accomplishments not relating to slavery.
Confederate statues,on the other hand, pretty much exist to honor men who fought for the continuation of slavery. (That "state's rights" nonsense is just "spin" perpetuated in modern times to make it seem like the Civil War wasn't about slavery. Keep in mind that the biggest right the South was fighting for was the right to own other people.)
By #482237 10,Oct,17 12:38
i agree that as a symbol of oppression it would hurt,,,, old saying,,conquerors write history,, lets do this, you and i,,i'll put Columbus down and celebrate America,,,and if you want me to march next to you to have the holiday changed, then i will,,
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 09:40 other posts 
It was only after watching the Kevin Costener fronted series '500 Tribes' that I truly undestood the depth of the mass slaughter by initially, the invading europeans and subsequently their descendents who really were determined, well into the late 19th century, to eliminate native americans races.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#163

Show your Genitals