Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #30

Pages:  #1... #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 13:49 other posts 
Just so Americans understand the severity difference of COVID-19 between Canada and the US...

The US has ten times the population of Canada so if all were going "well" in the US, there would be ten times the deaths from COVID right? Wrong!!

In the last week (July 30 - August 5) there were 42 COVID deaths in Canada and 7,332 in the US.

The all time COVID deaths in Canada are 8,963 and in the US it's 159,000.

When Donald Trump says all is going "well" think of how different "well" is in Canada, right next door. This is also why we have closed the border and will keep it closed until Trump "well" means the same as Canadian well.

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 04:23 other posts 
Sooooo... maybe delay the election because of COVID-19 but definitely send the kids back to school? That sounds reasonable. TO AN IDIOT.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 08:02 other posts 
Stupid is as stupid does.
By #551147 04,Aug,20 05:16
WRONG! That's NOT what he said, try again!

But I'm sure you find these things ⬇️ REALLY reasonable...

Teachers Union: Moratorium on PRIVATE schools (I know how you like to stand up for "private businesses"), defund the police, raise taxes on the "rich", medicare for all, just to name a few demands. AS IF!

Let's just pretend and step into the Twilight Zone. Let's say their demands were granted, POOF! All their demands implemented! Now, do they open the schools like they are supposed to? 🤔 Did those demands make the Chinese virus go away?? ONLY IN A REASONABLE MIND, RIGHT?!

OR how about the idiocy of liquor stores, marijuana dispensaries, abortion clinics as "ESSENTIAL SERVICES"

It's the LAW that children attend school, PERIOD! But schools are not "ESSENTIAL SERVICES"? Why!?

Protests in massive crowds are ok but church and school are not. Yeah, talk about sounding reasonable.

ONLY TO AN IDIOT, RIGHT?

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A. 2020 🇺🇸
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 13:11 other posts 
That's quite the ramble Scorps. If it were the law that children attend school, why were they out of school for the last few months? Why was nobody arrested for breaking the law? Why didn't the police take action on these law breakers?

It is the law the election be held on November 3, 2020.

You know what's really ironic Scorps? Trump's son Barron's private school will remain closed until October 1st. What do you think Trump should do about that?
By #551147 04,Aug,20 15:10
Uhhhhh because they are on "Summer Break" Duh!
Summer break typically is from end of May to Aug.

Compulsory education laws require children to attend a public or state-accredited private school for a certain period of time. ... Typically, children must start school by the age of six and remain enrolled until they are at least 16.

I don't know about Barron's school being closed, hadn't heard that, but his daddy has more than enough money to pay for private tutoring so that he doesn't fall behind. Not everyone can afford that. That being said, it's a "private school" and as you point out quite often, there isn't a damn thing he can do about it, and won't, other than suggest they open as reccomended by virtually every other country and doctors.

Indeed, it is the law the election be held on November 3rd, and it WILL BE! As such, the RESULTS should also be known by 2359 or 11:59pm on that same day. Not days, weeks, month's from the election day.

What's the difficulty in understanding that?
By #610414 04,Aug,20 15:19
My daughter has home-school her younger son from the 9th to the 12th grade. He didn't attend any school
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 15:30 other posts 
Scorps, The state governments closed businesses and schools, both private and public and they do have the power to do that for health and safety reasons. The following two paragraphs are related to Barron's school.

"Montgomery County Health Officer Dr. Travis Gayles announced on Friday that all private and independent schools there will remain closed to in-person classes until at least Oct. 1.
"Montgomery County said Friday that it will continue to monitor data and rely on federal guidelines in making further decisions about when it's "safe to reopen private and public schools."

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 05,Aug,20 17:01
Scorps, a law is a law until the corresponding government entitie says it isn't.
You want to be right at all costs like your buddy in the White House. Well, go play with your children's and your elders life and stop fucking with ours
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 00:32 other posts 
Angel, Scorps' lack of response to my factual information is a sign of his acquiescence.
By #551147 06,Aug,20 01:34
HA HA

More like... I've stated what I have to say on the matter and no longer care, sorta, what either of you have to say on it (schools in particular).

ESPECIALLY considering (semi-respectfully),

NEITHER of you have a horse in this race. So your continual speak on the matter is rather irrelevant and really unnecessary other than to start shit OR continue to stir the pot.

As aforementioned, around here somewhere, MY children's schools ARE reopening, it's the right thing to do! Thank goodness I don't live in a Dem/Lib run city. Most of those are 🚮.

That being said, there's possibly some great light at the end of this tunnel. I HOPE a certain amount of schools continue to refuse to open, instead of listening to the "experts". I know how you all love the "experts".

MAYBE THEN! School choice will be finally and fully implemented, so that parents get vouchers to send their children to good schools, unno, the ones in the private sector, ALL the one's in the private sector. Then the teacher's union can suck on the dick they deserve and go out of business.

Yes President Trump, give the parents the funds that would normally go to them public shithole schools and let them decide where to use it.

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇲
By #610414 06,Aug,20 07:54
Scorps , I have three grandchildren in school. One is a teen in high school. The other two are 5 and 4. They both go to pre-k. I love them very much and they are a major part of my life. I’m scared to death they’ll catch this thing. They are my horses in this race. My daughter home schooled the teen but this is his senior year. He wanted interaction with other teens. My daughter in law is in the workforce. They need the money but will not send them back for a long time. Like I said before. You play with your children’s life. Leave mine alone. I hope you don’t have to bury one of your children. It’s really heartbreaking
By #610414 06,Aug,20 09:17
Keb, give it time. Its like a plague of locusts

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 02:58 other posts 
Jonathan Swan interviewing Trump for HBO. 37 minutes.

By #202354 05,Aug,20 04:09
How utterly childish that he couldn't even bring himself to say something nice and respectful about John Lewis. All he could focus on was that he didn't attend his inauguration. It's certainly been a while since we had such a brat in the White House.
By #551147 05,Aug,20 05:11
Really Mobiusdick!

Donald tweeted this: “Saddened to hear the news of civil rights hero John Lewis passing. Melania and I send our prayers to he and his family." Also ordering flags to be flown at half mast in recognition of his death.

In THIS interview he STATED he didn't know the man. FFS he hasn't been in Washington for decades. On the other hand, Mike Pence has, did you approve of his comments for John Lewis? He DID know the guy.

Lastly, there were several Dems urging Donald NOT to say a word about John Lewis, like Karen Bass.

So, which one is it? Say something or not?

GOTDAMN!

Which one is it dude? You want him to say something nice or take the advice of people like Karen Bass that asked the President to stay quiet about him...

I would add this, the man (John Lewis) was pretty viscious towards the President from day one! As such, I'm fairly certain Donald knew of all the hateful things being said about him by the Congressman. Now, all he knows about the guy, in reality, is how much he despised him. That being said, I think he handled it just fine with his initial tweet. I suppose you feel like the guy (John Lewis), lack of attendance at the inauguration and other events, wasn't equally "utterly childish", right?

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By #610414 05,Aug,20 16:56
FFS, not in Washington for decades? How hard is it to know members of Congress when you are the President? Three ex-presidents were able to pay homage to the man. Why couldn't he act more presidential and show up. And to say "Well, he didn't come to my inauguration". Poor form.
By #551147 05,Aug,20 04:34
Kebmo, Thanks for posting that, I hadn't seen it.

I doubt many will devote the time to watch it, in it's entirety. But good interview!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸

By #623067 04,Aug,20 14:26
He just pronounced "Yosemite" as "Yo-sem-might."

What a fucking idiot.
By #551147 04,Aug,20 15:50
Yeah, that "fucking idiot" is how many more times wealthier than you? President of the United States, what's YOUR position? Share YOUR story of "success" 🤔 That way, we can ALL gauge whether we should accept YOUR opinion of him being a "fucking idiot".

I suppose by your juvenile effort in pointing out a misspoken word here and there that YOU would have us believe that you have NEVER made a grammatical error. Is that what you are trying to say?

I mean, if you are free from imperfection proceed on throwing stones at someone else. Otherwise, you ARE nothing more than a hypocrite...

Get what I'm putting down, NASTY! Oh I'm sorry, nasstee

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

BTW... If I go find compilation videos of the GREAT Barack, Hillary, and Joe also misspeaking or saying radically stupid shit, will you, nasstee, also declare them as "fucking idiots" here, publicly?

Then you can tell us whose not a "fucking idiot" so that we can have an honest discussion about who SHOULD be P.O.T.U S.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 10:57 other posts 
Hey dude, that "fucking idiot" has fucked so many beautiful sexy women, dozens, hundreds of them, how many have you fucked? He was friend of Epstein, who liked women on the younger side, and so did that "fucking idiot". Hey, who's more of an idiot then, you or him? He can fuck any pussy, of any age, any nationality, including Slavs, any time he likes and he can afford to pay. Can you?
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 12:04 other posts 
Does that make a good person Leo?
"Women on the younger side"? AKA children?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 15:56 other posts 
Sarcasm, my friend,
it's the president of the US
who said that.
And, despite that,
all Christian fundamentalist lunatics
love him.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 16:15 other posts 

By #610414 05,Aug,20 16:43
It's undeniable Trump has made money in some of his deals but, most of it was made possible due to his fathers help.

He has declared bankruptcy 5 times. Once, in the 1990's he almost lost it all. He's rich, but, according to Warren Buffett, with that kind of help a monkey would have been successful.

By #614425 04,Aug,20 13:31
the children are going back to school and there will an election on Nov 3

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 02:15 other posts 
Will someone please tell Donald Trump that there is a real quick way to resolve (the alleged) global warming.
Take away all of the thermometers. If you quit testing what the temperature is that would eliminate it, right?
Oh, if he gets rid of all of the criminal courts, America would also have the lowest crime rate in the world. Not one person would be convicted of murder, sexual assault or selling drugs.
-End Sarcasm
This of course is related to his comments about the US having such a high COVID-19 rate because so much testing is done.
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 03:25 other posts 
Very funny... ...༼☯﹏☯༽
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 18:38 other posts 
You obviously do not understand how Trumpian "science" works, so I will 'splain it to you:

The virus is CAUSED by the test.
If a person who does not have the virus gets a test, BOOM--they are infected!
It's like how cats caused the Bubonic plague back in the 1300s (except that they didn't stuff a cat up a person's nose like they do with a covid swab).
"Scientifically" speaking, a lot of people who get tested end up having the virus, so it HAS to be because of the test.
If they stopped testing, the virus would just magically vanish--the same way it got here.
Remember--Trump believes in the "doctor" who preaches about "ghost babies" that women get from demons while they sleep.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 22:12 other posts 
Gee there for a minute reading about getting rid of the courts and such I thought you were trying to say Trump turned into a Democrat from Portland!

By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 15:56 other posts 
Person, woman, man, camera, TV.

Trump's Gettysburg Address.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 19:56 other posts 
Huh?
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 21:31 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 23:28 other posts 
Will, I just KNOW that those were things in his field of vision at that moment.
--------------------------------------- added after 59 minutes

Person, woman and man are related words. Camera and TV are related words. Of course TV is not even a word! This test would NOT have related words for this question. It would be something like Cookie, brush, cloud, sock and gasoline.
I did a two day test with a forensic psychologist once; four hours each day. It was initiated because I told my doctor that I thought I had memory problems related to my epilepsy medication. It was a very thorough memory, and IQ test.
On the second day, as soon as I walked in he told me that at some point he would leave the room and I was supposed to remind him to take his red pen with him. About two hours later he said that he had to go get something and I remembered to tell him.
Another test was to write down as many four letter words that start with "c". I looked at him and smiled and asked 'any words?' he smiled back and said yes.
As it turned out, my memory isn't impaired and I'm not an idiot, technically.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 08:00 other posts 
Donald Trump is the BEST at not having dementia. He doesn't have dementia better than anyone else who has not had dementia!
You are exactly right about the test not having related words, kebmo. Also, there are no "extra points", as Orange Jeebus claims.
What I want to know is: Why did the doctors feel that he needed to take this test? What signs of dementia was he showing that caused them to test him?
He also keeps bragging about how surprised the doctors were that he passed this cognitive test. Why were they so surprised? Were they expecting that he WOULDN'T be able to identify an elephant?

By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 01:43 other posts 
With the above stated title...Why are all the Trump haters here...I mean, I know that liberal democraps love to stir the pot, but really that is a little pathetic...If you are a Trump hater then maybe you should re-think why you are here...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 19:14 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,20 14:52 other posts 

Trump offered to pay for funeral with his own funds.Which we all know he has plenty.But still,Racist? come on people wake the fuck up.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jul,20 15:21 other posts 
Nowhere in this article does it say that Trump offered to pay expenses.
By #610414 30,Jul,20 16:59
Nor is she black enough to save his reputation
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 11:31 other posts 
There are other races besides blacks,
By #610414 31,Jul,20 12:08
But blacks are the ones that get the worst treatment and the RACE he does not protect. Indeed, he tries to excuse the black tormentors.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,20 20:07 other posts 
Trump said Guillen's death "hit me very hard" and offered to pay for her funeral. He said he had done so in other cases, using his own money.
It is right there 5th paragraph.
no,not black,seems to be hispanic.
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 12:12 other posts 
Phart, I'm sorry, I missed it. Yes it does say that.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 15:51 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 09:34 other posts 
How is this for a dumbass?
Pick on Trump for asking a question about disinfectant, but then you have this dumbass!

IF those people are DUMB enough to use gasoline to clean their mask, so be it, less idiots.

By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 02:10 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 08:36 other posts 
Ha! But why have you chosen to post this in the All Trump And ONLY Trump thread?
By #610414 31,Jul,20 08:53
Bella! It does fit as the Supremo Clown worked so hard to repudiate the mask

By #614425 30,Jul,20 12:59
when the liberals start burning your towns and cities, you will wish Trump to be your President
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Angel, you can not remember when our cities were burning,
you need to read history as far as 1785
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jul,20 14:33 other posts 
Like they burned them when Obama was President?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,20 14:45 other posts 
It may surprise you but I am disappointed with how Trump is handling the riots and such.What he has done has been to little to late. There should have been troops in Portland and the situation should have been resolved within a week. He has tried to wait to let the mayors and govenors ask for help but as we know,Portlands mayor does not want any help,they seem to be happy with the mess. Cut the power and water and cell phone towers and let those folks live like the pigs they seem to want the entire country to live like.
By #614425 30,Jul,20 20:28
and President Johnson
By #610414 30,Jul,20 16:37
Zorilla, how in all that's holly did you come up with such far fetched idiocy? When in the history of the republic has this happened?
By #614425 30,Jul,20 20:35
read history goes back to 1790 and the British burned New Orleans and Washington DC
By #610414 31,Jul,20 04:31
Zorilla, if you mean US history goes back to 1790, you are wrong. Let me point out that the British are not nor they ever were liberals ready to destroy our way of life. As far as setting Washington DC on fire, it happened on 1814 during the war of 1812. New Orleans burned down in 1794 from a regular fire and may I add that the city was under Spanish control? It did not belong to us until we made the Louisiana Purchase.
Zorilla, I did read history. I doubt you did too.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   ...#68

Show your Genitals